'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7527 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4287 Dec 23, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
And who cares. Dig up something smelly
and enjoy it yourself. No one else has an interest.
I leave the odious personal habits to you people...

... you people who worship a monster-god, and who practice hate.

You know.

True Believers™.

There is no need to dig for something smelly: it's right there on you already.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#4288 Dec 23, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
show me proof that I'm wrong. Didn't think so
Since you are too stupid to figure out how to use the "reply" button, we have no idea which moronic statement of yours we are supposed to prove wrong. Tackling all of them would require more time than you are worth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4289 Dec 23, 2013
angel I'm really getting tired of having to correct you. Please do some research next time okay?

Just because its IN the bible doesn't mean its APPROVED by God. Lots of things happened in the bible that God didn't approve of. God clearly states "the two will become one flesh”, among other verses. People did evil things even back then and having hundreds of wives was not a good thing. It often caused trouble for those involved. Now please quit thinking you are being clever by taking verses and ideas and turning them into something they are not. It only makes you look foolish.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#4290 Dec 23, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
angel I'm really getting tired of having to correct you. Please do some research next time okay?
Just because its IN the bible doesn't mean its APPROVED by God.
WOW, Anti.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4291 Dec 23, 2013
are you really this dumb Angel? You think God approves of everything in the bible? The bible gives many examples of how people were disobedient and did things contrary to His word. The bible isn't sugar coated or politically correct.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#4292 Dec 23, 2013
aa should donate a kidney. His parts are worth more than the sum.
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are too stupid to figure out how to use the "reply" button, we have no idea which moronic statement of yours we are supposed to prove wrong. Tackling all of them would require more time than you are worth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4293 Dec 23, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
are you really this dumb Angel? You think God approves of everything in the bible? The bible gives many examples of how people were disobedient and did things contrary to His word. The bible isn't sugar coated or politically correct.
So.

You freely admit that your god is **not** in control of everything? Not omniscient, in other words?

Neither is your god aware of everything that is happening?

That is ... interesting.

Your god hardly qualifies for the title, then... more like an inept demigod.

LOL!
LCNLin

United States

#4294 Dec 23, 2013
You seem about the blow a gasket over a theological argument.

Take time for yourself and rest up ?

Peace
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4295 Dec 23, 2013
I'm starting to realize that atheists are really ignorant about God. He has always given us free will to do as we please.
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#4296 Dec 23, 2013
That's why priests screw little girls.
antiatheist wrote:
I'm starting to realize that atheists are really ignorant about God. He has always given us free will to do as we please.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4297 Dec 23, 2013
actually most molestation by priests have been homosexuals.
Jim

London, UK

#4298 Dec 23, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Good, now when will you realise you have no evidence of god and are lying to us?
Jim

London, UK

#4299 Dec 23, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
The bible is a load of disproven rubbish and has no value for modern society.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4300 Dec 23, 2013
Awww poor little Jim is being lied to. Pooooooor baby. You are almost as bad as crazy Bob. Can barely put together a sentence without using the same words over and over.....lied, retard, curse words, etc. I get a chuckle every time I see one of your posts. I'm still trying to figure out if you are retarded, crazy, or both.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#4302 Dec 23, 2013
That's why European churches are looking pretty empty these days.
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is a load of disproven rubbish and has no value for modern society.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4303 Dec 23, 2013
thats why you are Europe.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4304 Dec 23, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Then?

He cannot possibly be omniscient.

Nor can he be all-powerful.

Free will eliminates **both** of those as impossible.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4305 Dec 23, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
actually most molestation by priests have been homosexuals.
Actually? No-- they are pedophiles.

The sex of the kids being raped by your "leaders" is about the same percentage of girls and boys.

That's pure-D pedophilia.

I'm so sorry you had to experience that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4306 Dec 23, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Awww poor little Jim is being lied to. Pooooooor baby. You are almost as bad as crazy Bob. Can barely put together a sentence without using the same words over and over.....lied, retard, curse words, etc. I get a chuckle every time I see one of your posts. I'm still trying to figure out if you are retarded, crazy, or both.
I **have** to repeat myself: you keep failing to learn anything new.

You just keep repeating the exact same **lie** over and over.

Of **course** I sound repetitive-- I'm responding to you.

Duuuhhh.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#4307 Dec 24, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
homosexuality is terrible. Why would any of you help people shorten their lifespans? You must really hate them.
None of us can pick another person's sexuality for them. Do you remember when you chose your sexuality, or did you let someone else choose it for you? You didn't choose did you? None of us do. We humans can be born heterosexual, homosexual or even asexual, it is all as natural as breathing.

Homosexuality is found in over 600 species, homophobia is found in only one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 5 min Into The Night 5,724
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 8 min Into The Night 23,599
Athetists' best bet is that there is a God. 5 hr IB DaMann 94
bigger fish to fry (Jul '11) 7 hr Suspicious Packag... 2
What are the best arguments against religion? 7 hr Richardfs 8
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 17 hr scientia potentia... 48,864
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 hr Into The Night 258,047
More from around the web