'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7527 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

Jenks

United States

#4196 Dec 20, 2013
Jenks

United States

Reply »

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
2 hrs ago

Judged:

Interesting thing about Justaminute aka Karen Janbaz aka Arvil de Reid aka Sherlock Holmes aka Marge aka Bud aka Jesse aka Tamara aka Packing Heat aka DoesntMatter aka Donnie aka Agnostic and I'm sure I barely scrapped the surface of the impostor posts you've made. The entire point being where do you get off thinking you have any moral high ground against anyone on this thread or any other thread?

You're a LIAR.

When I first meet your username was "Arvil" and you claimed you were new to this country since you were from S. Africa and your husband work in aviation. You also claimed you didn't understand the 'workings' of Topix because you were unfamiliar with the site.

You're a LIAR.

Imagine my pissed off mood to discover you were not who you claimed to be instead you were a long time resident of OKC and your husband was a fry cook owner of Perry's on May Ave. I don't blame anyone on any thread who condemns you because you will lie about things that don't even matter it's a reflex reaction in you. If you are in you mid 50's then I don't see much hope in things getting better for you. As Nancy Pelosi says "embrace the suck" because the more people who met you the more negative feedback you'll receive.
==========

FYI: I thought you guys should know who your posting to on this thread. The last alias I know she(Justaminute aka Karen Janbaz of OKC) used is 'Agnostic' on this thread. This is a post I posted last night on the Oklahoma Healthcare thread to her.
Jim

Stanmore, UK

#4197 Dec 20, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheist trolls dish it out but can not take it.
No proof of their religion, philosophy or their "what ever" and they get rather defensive.
Dawkins became an agnostic and they are in a lather :-)
Dangerous religious beliefs should be watched an controlled, otherwise another christian hitler will return

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4198 Dec 20, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
well its really hard to take that seriously when they list "Lucy" as one of their examples. Wasn't this supposed to be the missing link? Ha...just another human skull or ape skull but no transitional skull. This one was debunked just like the Piltdown many and several others. I'm sure we'll all hear about the next greatest find on CNN soon.
Lucy is a transitional fossil. She is an ape-like creature that walked upright and has dimensions that are between a human and other apes.

Kinda hard to take you seriously when you don't know what you're talking about.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4199 Dec 20, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Pretty good article written by a Ph.D. that is probably smarter than all of you put together. I'll be waiting for all the crying about how this is not a good source yadda yadda yadda. Some of you will probably even wet your pants.
http://www.icr.org/home/resources/resources_t...
Henry Morris' Ph.D. is in engineering. He's not a scientist and has not published scientifically. Why would he be an authority?
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#4200 Dec 20, 2013
Jenks wrote:
Interesting thing about Justaminute aka Karen Janbaz aka Arvil de Reid aka Sherlock Holmes aka Marge aka Bud aka Jesse aka Tamara aka Packing Heat aka DoesntMatter aka Donnie aka Agnostic and I'm sure I barely scrapped the surface of the impostor posts you've made.
I think you're mistaken about Packing Heat.
No one would intentionally want to imposter him.
Nor would anyone be able.
He's way too profane, ignorant, and knowledgeable
in perversions and the ways of the extreme lower classes.

You'd have to have 'lived the suck' be the real Packing Heat.
Jim

Stanmore, UK

#4201 Dec 20, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're mistaken about Packing Heat.
No one would intentionally want to imposter him.
Nor would anyone be able.
He's way too profane, ignorant, and knowledgeable
in perversions and the ways of the extreme lower classes.
You'd have to have 'lived the suck' be the real Packing Heat.
Let us know when you losers find evidence of god ok.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#4202 Dec 20, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
you can lead a horse to water
but you can't make a horse's azz understand science.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4203 Dec 20, 2013
you have already demonstrated you don't want the truth.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#4204 Dec 20, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us know when you losers find evidence of god ok.
Who's looking ?
Life at the top doesn't need compensating spirituality.
Now is the time to relish life, not forlorn hopes after death.
And I'm certain life's winners will get express entrance.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#4208 Dec 20, 2013
Jenks wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look another 'Justaminute' aka Karen Janbaz of OKC post only this time she is using different sock puppet at the moment "Agnostic".....
So you looked something up on Wikipedia...bravo...but you claim you have an accounting degree but have so much trouble with basic math, LOL.
Fake, pretender, liar and village idiot so you have some hope misrepresenting and lying I'm sure those skills help your work for the Obama Project.
Look the village stalkers are leaving their lair on the Healthcare thread...

You do know that you have to actually stick to the topic...Atheism..you know the one that you run your mouth about on the healthcare thread with the other right wing nut jobs but don't dare come to this thread to talk because oh...noess..you left the safety of your little echo chamber...so you come here to talk about anything but the topic.....ha ha ha...your just another anti-atheist by another name...at least anti has the guts to post his opinions here..you don't...
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4209 Dec 20, 2013
none of these atheists care anything about the truth. They only care about hating Christians and anyone that believes in God. They are some of the most hateful people you will ever come across.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#4210 Dec 20, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
none of these atheists care anything about the truth. They only care about hating Christians and anyone that believes in God. They are some of the most hateful people you will ever come across.
More projection than an I-Max 3D theater.

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#4211 Dec 20, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Yet we dont spend day after day on a Christian forum talking [email protected] and trying to insult them. That would be hateful indeed, the sign of a small person with not much else to occupy themselves.
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#4212 Dec 20, 2013
anti can't even use reply properly, the retard.
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
More projection than an I-Max 3D theater.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#4213 Dec 20, 2013
AngelAngle wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet we dont spend day after day on a Christian forum talking [email protected] and trying to insult them. That would be hateful indeed, the sign of a small person with not much else to occupy themselves.
They can't leave their echo chamber... the one thing about antii-atheist, he'll actually try to post here and make an attempt to at least read the posts...

Because most of them, like the ones that love to give their opinon of this thread from the safety of their cluster on the healthcare thread they don't argue or debate the subject, they go straight into personal attacks and claim the win....
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#4214 Dec 20, 2013
What's funny about this they love to claim that this is a Christian nation, but you know except for helping the poor and feeding them or protecting them...to them Pope Francis is a Marxist communist says their oracle Pope Rush of Limballs since the Pope started attacking the Republican ideology.

It's funny watching them tie themselves in knotts since the Pope started attacking their mindset....
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4215 Dec 20, 2013
retard, liar, sh*t, a**.....and those are only the words used in the last few posts. You really are some sad, hateful people. I really do feel sorry for you. It must be a lonely existence. I mean there are only 3% of you across the country so it must be next to impossible to find someone close. You have to resort to the internet and atheists meetings.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#4216 Dec 20, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
retard, liar, sh*t, a**.....and those are only the words used in the last few posts. You really are some sad, hateful people. I really do feel sorry for you. It must be a lonely existence. I mean there are only 3% of you across the country so it must be next to impossible to find someone close. You have to resort to the internet and atheists meetings.
Really, then you don't read the posts from your fellow so called Christian's on the other threads or on Breitbart or Fox...if your honest you have to admit that.

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#4217 Dec 20, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
It must be a lonely existence. I mean there are only 3% of you across the country so it must be next to impossible to find someone close. You have to resort to the internet and atheists meetings.
your numbers are off as usual but hell lets run with it.

population of US 314,000,000 3% would be 9,420,000

I would say thast a pretty large group of people.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4218 Dec 20, 2013
3% is a lot of people? Tell that to Obama.

Christian hate on Fox? lol man you have been listening to Rachel Madcow too much. You are a caricature of liberalism

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For Atheists: Why do You Call Theories "Scient... 6 min NightSerf 187
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 10 min NightSerf 15,761
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min NightSerf 255,923
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 48 min DanFromSmithville 40,293
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 5 hr woodtick57 20,580
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 5 hr gin ertz 3,745
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 8 hr emperorjohn 4,627
More from around the web