'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7527 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4069 Dec 17, 2013
you think AIDS was originally a hetero disease? Of course not. It was primarily a gay disease spready mainly by gay men. It worked its way into the mainstream through blood transfusions and bisexual men. 70% of aids cases today are in the homosexual community so its still primarily a gay disease.

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#4070 Dec 17, 2013

Dallas, TX

#4071 Dec 17, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
you think AIDS was originally a hetero disease? Of course not. It was primarily a gay disease spready mainly by gay men. It worked its way into the mainstream through blood transfusions and bisexual men. 70% of aids cases today are in the homosexual community so its still primarily a gay disease.
...and the world is flat and if you sail to far you will fall off the edge.

...and Man will never fly! If God had wanted man to fly he would have given him wings!

...and Schools should be segregated, seperate but equal!

...and left handed people should be trained to be right handed.

...electricity is too dangerous to have in your house.

...bloodletting is benificial to health

...and
Scientific racism is the act of using scientific findings to investigate the differences between the human races. In history, this type of research was conducted in order to suppress individuals. It was most common during the New Imperialism period (1880-1914). During this time in history, some scientists tried to develop theories in order to justify white European imperialism. Since the end of the Second World War and the occurrence of the Holocaust, scientific racism has been formally denounced, especially in The Race Question (July 18, 1950). Beginning in the late 20th century, scientific racism has been criticized as obsolete, and as historically used to support racist world views.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4072 Dec 17, 2013
oh have you given up on the gay argument since you saw how wrong you were? Now you are changing to a column referencing bill maher? Pretty desperate on your part.

Dallas, TX

#4073 Dec 17, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
oh have you given up on the gay argument since you saw how wrong you were? Now you are changing to a column referencing bill maher? Pretty desperate on your part.
there is no "gay argument" its just you spouting out a bunch of ingnorant,hate filled [email protected] backed up by zero facts.

Dallas, TX

#4074 Dec 17, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
and when you do try to list your sources we find that you are getting all your information from Wikipedia!
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#4075 Dec 17, 2013
HIV is found mainly in the heterosexual community in christian Africa.

Perhaps you were the religitard that spread it from the monkey.
antiatheist wrote:
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4076 Dec 17, 2013
As the world’s leading AIDS researchers gather for the International AIDS Conference in Washington, D.C., scientists report that despite gains in controlling the spread of HIV, the disease has continued to spread at an alarming rate in the very population in which it first appeared — gay men.

http://healthland.time.com/2012/07/20/hiv-con...

The first paragraph says it all. Theres your facts

Dallas, TX

#4077 Dec 17, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
As the world’s leading AIDS researchers gather for the International AIDS Conference in Washington, D.C., scientists report that despite gains in controlling the spread of HIV, the disease has continued to spread at an alarming rate in the very population in which it first appeared — gay men.
http://healthland.time.com/2012/07/20/hiv-con...
The first paragraph says it all. Theres your facts
Well its nice to see you reading these days. If your going to try to comment on medicine why not read a medical journal instead of a magazine though?
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4078 Dec 17, 2013
I couldn't care less if you agree or not. That doesn't change the facts that, in this instance, were reported by a reputable source...Time Magazine. Now stop promoting a dangerous lifestyle choice and have some compassion for people. Its not about your agenda
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#4079 Dec 17, 2013
Time's man of the year 1938: the christian Adolf Hitler.
antiatheist wrote:
I couldn't care less if you agree or not. That doesn't change the facts that, in this instance, were reported by a reputable source...Time Magazine. Now stop promoting a dangerous lifestyle choice and have some compassion for people. Its not about your agenda

Dallas, TX

#4080 Dec 17, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Now stop promoting a dangerous lifestyle choice and have some compassion for people. Its not about your agenda
Wow your in my head, thats amazing I was just going to say the same thing to you!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4081 Dec 17, 2013
I have compassion. I'm trying to focus on people getting out of that dangerous and risky lifestyle. You are advocating that they remain in their misery despite the evidence that it is bad for people and shortens their life. Why do you hate gays so much?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Dallas, TX

#4082 Dec 17, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
I have compassion. I'm trying to focus on people getting out of that dangerous and risky lifestyle. You are advocating that they remain in their misery despite the evidence that it is bad for people and shortens their life. Why do you hate gays so much?
Ha! Oh man you couldn't have timed that any better. I was letting friend of mine who is gay read some of the post you have put up. He thinks your just as big of a "closeted queen" as everyone else does. Its all you have obsessed over for days!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4083 Dec 17, 2013
sorry dear but I've been married for years and have kids. Homosexuality is probably the most disgusting thing I can think of ever doing.

Now, why do you promote a terrible and risky lifestyle? If you really cared about gays you would work on helping them to not live like that. For all the reasons mentioned its a terrible way to live.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4084 Dec 17, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Gays brought this disease into the hetero community through blood transfusions, bisexual men, etc. Most AIDS cases are still in the gay community. Ryan White died from a blood transfusion from a HOMOSEXUAL so of course anyone can get aids.
A big pile of NOPE.

The Cat'Lick Church is primarily responsible for **lying** about the effectiveness of condoms in preventing the spread of AIDS.

Than, and religious idiots who spread rumors and lies about how AIDS is passed on; including the **lie** that having sex with a virgin "cures" it.

**THAT** is how it spread so quickly among the heterosexual population.

I cannot believe how clueless you really are

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4085 Dec 17, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
A big pile of NOPE.

Again.

The majority of AIDS victims today, are hetro christians in Africa, who are suffering under the **lies** spread by the Cat'Lick church.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4086 Dec 17, 2013
AngelAngle wrote:
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/n ews/damianthompson/100250598/l ots-of-atheists-more-muslims-f ewer-christians-and-jews-this- is-the-new-america/
Interesting.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4087 Dec 17, 2013
AngelAngle wrote:
<quoted text>
...and the world is flat and if you sail to far you will fall off the edge.
...and Man will never fly! If God had wanted man to fly he would have given him wings!
...and Schools should be segregated, seperate but equal!
...and left handed people should be trained to be right handed.
...electricity is too dangerous to have in your house.
...bloodletting is benificial to health
...and
Scientific racism is the act of using scientific findings to investigate the differences between the human races. In history, this type of research was conducted in order to suppress individuals. It was most common during the New Imperialism period (1880-1914). During this time in history, some scientists tried to develop theories in order to justify white European imperialism. Since the end of the Second World War and the occurrence of the Holocaust, scientific racism has been formally denounced, especially in The Race Question (July 18, 1950). Beginning in the late 20th century, scientific racism has been criticized as obsolete, and as historically used to support racist world views.
LOL!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4089 Dec 17, 2013
Thinking wrote:
HIV is found mainly in the heterosexual community in christian Africa.
Perhaps you were the religitard that spread it from the monkey.
<quoted text>
Yep.

And?

Likely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 24 min emperorjohn 51,156
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 1 hr emperorjohn 4,349
News Your atheism isn&#x27;t going to keep your... (Apr '14) 1 hr emperorjohn 19
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 4 hr Regolith Based Li... 13,292
News Speaking for God 4 hr Eagle 12 586
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Eagle 12 255,310
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 10 hr Eagle 12 9,733
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 11 hr renee 31,281
More from around the web