'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7527 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4049 Dec 16, 2013
Angel what was your purpose for posting the priest molestation link? Just wanted to inform everyone of events in the news? The vast majority of these types of crimes by priests are committed by homosexuals

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4050 Dec 16, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
A person says 90% of the world can't eat, read, or write. This pretty much sums up the idiocy you guys will go to.
I bet these so called priests were GAY. Another strike against homosexuals.
Well if you add all three of those things up, it's pretty well correct.... and the fact that you chose to only respond to that post is what pretty much sums up your idiocy. lol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4051 Dec 16, 2013
AngelAngle wrote:
<quoted text>
wow you are OBSESSED with gay guys aren't you? I have noticed that you never include lesbians in with gays. Your just thinking about gay men. Day in day out. All day all gay! Really Anti, take a look back and see how many times you bring it up. Honestly gay guys don't mention gays guys as much as you do.
Gays and percentages lol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4052 Dec 16, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
man I sure get tired having to educate so many of you all the time. 80% believe in God and only 3% categorize themselves as atheists. Others see themselves as agnostic, etc. Comprende? Atheists are a tiny group of crazies.
Nope.

Less than 60% of the world are mentally-diseases as you are.

In fact?

If we confine it to **your** specific version of the disease? Less than 0.01% of the world believes in **your** particular godling.

That makes **you** into a very, very tiny minority.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4053 Dec 16, 2013
I said "atheist" account for 3% so why would I add others to that group when they aren't a part of that group? You make no sense as usual.

Gays are a huge problem when it comes to priests molesting children.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4054 Dec 16, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
I said "atheist" account for 3% so why would I add others to that group when they aren't a part of that group? You make no sense as usual.
Anyone who is not afflicted with the mental disease called 'faith'?

Is, by definition, an atheist.

But.

I would bet a brand new $20, that your "church" has fewer than 100 members in it.

Meaning, that less than 100 people follow the ugly godling that **you** pretend to follow.

Sad.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4055 Dec 16, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Your obsession with huge, bulging gays is duly noted.

I wonder which part that is bulging, that you are most fascinated with?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4056 Dec 16, 2013
bob its really hard to have a conversation with you. Half the time, actually more than half, you make absolutely no sense. If you insist on commenting then please take a few minutes and try to put together a coherent paragraph without using the words "mental illness" or "liar". I have faith in you man.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#4057 Dec 16, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
yes you have already said this how many times now? Are you this starved for attention? Lesbians get diseases just like every other gay. They also usually have weight issues
I read this 4 hours ago and I'm still laughing!
I can't believe that anyone can be that ignorant of the world around them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#4058 Dec 16, 2013
Some very ethical gay people have caused molesting priests a lot of problems.
antiatheist wrote:

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4059 Dec 16, 2013
Angel I don't know if you are really this ignorant or just choose to be that way. Obviously you have never researched anything that you discuss on here. Everything is simply your opinion disguised as fact. Most of the priest molestation is done by homosexuals. Is this incorrect? No. Lesbians have trouble with their weight. Is this incorrect? No. Is AIDS still primarily a homosexual disease? Yes. I'm surprised at how dumb you really seem to be.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4060 Dec 16, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Angel I don't know if you are really this ignorant or just choose to be that way.
Well...*you* are nothing but a little lying shyt, so...
antiatheist wrote:
Obviously you have never researched anything that you discuss on here.
That would be ... you. Little lying shyt.
antiatheist wrote:
Everything is simply your opinion disguised as fact.
You again, little lying shyt.
antiatheist wrote:
Most of the priest molestation is done by homosexuals. Is this incorrect? No.
100% false. All the molestations happened by **pedophiles**.

And just as many girl children were raped as boy children.

You are lying.

Again.
antiatheist wrote:
Lesbians have trouble with their weight. Is this incorrect? No.
Another lie from the little lying shyt.
antiatheist wrote:
Is AIDS still primarily a homosexual disease? Yes.
Nope. Due to the Cat'Lick lies in Africa, about condoms?

There are more than 2 times as many straight people with AIDS than other categories.
antiatheist wrote:
I'm surprised at how dumb you really seem to be.
Nobody here is surprise how much of an azzhole you are, you little lying shyt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4061 Dec 16, 2013
well Bob I had faith in you and you let me down. You aren't able to make sense no matter how hard you try. More proof of your obvious mental illness. I feel sorry for you. I won't respond to you anymore.....seek help my friend

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4062 Dec 16, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
well Bob I had faith in you and you let me down. You aren't able to make sense no matter how hard you try. More proof of your obvious mental illness. I feel sorry for you. I won't respond to you anymore.....seek help my friend
I acknowledge your inability to refute my rebuttal, in my previous post.

That is surprising of you, really.

But you are **still** a lying little shyt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jim

UK

#4063 Dec 17, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
yes you have already said this how many times now? Are you this starved for attention? Lesbians get diseases just like every other gay. They also usually have weight issues
Lol, what a closet gay, so obsessed with what he thinks he hates.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jim

UK

#4064 Dec 17, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Listen to yourself - no evidence and crushed by the weight of scientific evidence against your fraud.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Dallas, TX

#4065 Dec 17, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Angel I don't know if you are really this ignorant or just choose to be that way. Obviously you have never researched anything that you discuss on here. Everything is simply your opinion disguised as fact. Most of the priest molestation is done by homosexuals. Is this incorrect? No. Lesbians have trouble with their weight. Is this incorrect? No. Is AIDS still primarily a homosexual disease? Yes. I'm surprised at how dumb you really seem to be.
Aids Myth: Hiv/Aids is Something Only Gay People Encounter

AIDS stands for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome and was first discovered in the early 1980's. This disease weakens the immune system and makes it harder for the body to fight infections. Ever since this disease was first discovered, there have been many myths about it. One of those myths is that only gay people encounter AIDS. The reason many people think that only gay people can get this disease is because when it was first discovered, most of the people affected with it were homosexual men. In recent years, it has been discovered that heterosexual people are just as susceptible to AIDS as homosexuals are.

Many people do not understand how AIDS develops. AIDS comes from a virus known as Human Immunodeficiency Virus, also referred to as HIV. HIV can passed from person to person through infected blood, semen and breast milk. There are three main ways that a person gets the HIV virus through sexual contact, through a mother passing it down to her infant during delivery or by breast feeding and through infected needles. The most common way that HIV is passed is through sexual contact and that includes anal and oral. In fact, most of today's AIDS cases are a direct result of male and female sexual intercourse. That further dispels the myth that AIDS is a gay-only disease.

http://www.cshor.org/aids-is-something-only-g...
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4066 Dec 17, 2013
Gays brought this disease into the hetero community through blood transfusions, bisexual men, etc. Most AIDS cases are still in the gay community. Ryan White died from a blood transfusion from a HOMOSEXUAL so of course anyone can get aids.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Dallas, TX

#4067 Dec 17, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Gays brought this disease into the hetero community through blood transfusions, bisexual men, etc. Most AIDS cases are still in the gay community. Ryan White died from a blood transfusion from a HOMOSEXUAL so of course anyone can get aids.
How can you be on a computer where you can look things up and still get your information as wrong as you do?
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#4068 Dec 17, 2013
If only you knew of an all powerful deity that could have saved his life.
antiatheist wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 21 min MIDutch 35,567
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 40 min An NFL Fan 20,195
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 45 min Patrick 4,502
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 49 min Patrick 15,024
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Thinking 255,552
Christianity isn't based on... (Feb '10) 6 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 45
News Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 7 hr ChristineM 23,879
More from around the web