'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7527 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

Jim

UK

#4028 Dec 15, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
To him?
Illiteracy **is** a virtue.
We can tell, by his near-total ignorance.
he's antiatheist, which is a bit like being un-non-stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4029 Dec 15, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
he's antiatheist, which is a bit like being un-non-stupid.
Yes: in this case, the double-negative does not mean positive.

It just means really, really negative.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4030 Dec 15, 2013
90% of the world can't eat, read, or write???? Ha.....man you are even crazier than I thought.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4032 Dec 15, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
90% of the world can't eat, read, or write???? Ha.....man you are even crazier than I thought.
And out of all of the responses to your post..... this is what you come back with???
You are very unimpressive.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#4033 Dec 16, 2013
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4034 Dec 16, 2013
A person says 90% of the world can't eat, read, or write. This pretty much sums up the idiocy you guys will go to.

I bet these so called priests were GAY. Another strike against homosexuals.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jim

UK

#4035 Dec 16, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
A person says 90% of the world can't eat, read, or write. This pretty much sums up the idiocy you guys will go to.
You have no evidence of god and are a joke in this forum.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#4036 Dec 16, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
not really........80% of the population believes in God. There has been atheists going back to the beginning of time. There seems to have always been a small percentage of kooks that continues today. Good luck with that
Wait, what. Math wasn't your best subject in school, was it? If "80% of the population believes in god", then the percentage of atheists, i.e. people who do not believe in god, is 20%. That's a fair bit higher than the 3% figure you cited just a few posts back. So, did they not teach you that 100%- 80%= 20% in school, or did vast numbers of Americans become atheists in the past few days? Or, do you just pull numbers out of your azz without any factual basis whatsoever?
Jim

UK

#4037 Dec 16, 2013
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, what. Math wasn't your best subject in school, was it? If "80% of the population believes in god", then the percentage of atheists, i.e. people who do not believe in god, is 20%. That's a fair bit higher than the 3% figure you cited just a few posts back. So, did they not teach you that 100%- 80%= 20% in school, or did vast numbers of Americans become atheists in the past few days? Or, do you just pull numbers out of your azz without any factual basis whatsoever?
Numbers and facts aren't the strong points of religious fraudsters.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4038 Dec 16, 2013
man I sure get tired having to educate so many of you all the time. 80% believe in God and only 3% categorize themselves as atheists. Others see themselves as agnostic, etc. Comprende? Atheists are a tiny group of crazies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#4039 Dec 16, 2013
Prove first I support that statement.

After all, you wouldn't expect me to state that every christian could possibly be as retarded as you certainly are.
antiatheist wrote:
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#4040 Dec 16, 2013
You are wrong.
antiatheist wrote:
man I sure get tired having to educate so many of you all the time. 80% believe in God and only 3% categorize themselves as atheists. Others see themselves as agnostic, etc. Comprende? Atheists are a tiny group of crazies.
Jim

UK

#4041 Dec 16, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Don't be so scared of the 3% with scientific evidence.

Dallas, TX

#4042 Dec 16, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
wow you are OBSESSED with gay guys aren't you? I have noticed that you never include lesbians in with gays. Your just thinking about gay men. Day in day out. All day all gay! Really Anti, take a look back and see how many times you bring it up. Honestly gay guys don't mention gays guys as much as you do.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4043 Dec 16, 2013
I'm obsessed with gays? Ummmm no more than you are obsessed with Christians. You posted the link....I commented on it. If you can't handle it then keep your mouth shut. You meant to belittle Christians with your information and it backfired on you. Maybe gays are the problem, not Catholic priests.
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#4044 Dec 16, 2013
Since lesbians get less diseases than heterosexuals, they must be your god's chosen people.

And they can use "reply" properly.
antiatheist wrote:
I'm obsessed with gays? Ummmm no more than you are obsessed with Christians. You posted the link....I commented on it. If you can't handle it then keep your mouth shut. You meant to belittle Christians with your information and it backfired on you. Maybe gays are the problem, not Catholic priests.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4045 Dec 16, 2013
yes you have already said this how many times now? Are you this starved for attention? Lesbians get diseases just like every other gay. They also usually have weight issues
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#4046 Dec 16, 2013
Incorrect, and I think you got the word "lesbian" mixed up with the word "American".
antiatheist wrote:
yes you have already said this how many times now? Are you this starved for attention? Lesbians get diseases just like every other gay. They also usually have weight issues

Dallas, TX

#4047 Dec 16, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Sounds like i hit a nerve. I am not obsessed with Christians Im not on a Christian forum. Im an atheist on an atheist forum. By your very own logic you are obsessed with us.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4048 Dec 16, 2013
ohhh Christian bashing and now America bashing. Doesn't surprise me in the least. Your country is pretty much irrelevant.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min anonymous 51,696
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr scientia potentia... 24,688
News Quotes from Famous Freethinkers (Aug '12) 2 hr Trumpler 1,656
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 hr Norbert of Norview 22,124
News Fox Friends Outraged Over Atheists 'Making Chri... 3 hr Eagle 12 200
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 4 hr u196533dm 5,797
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 18 hr Eagle 12 11,407
More from around the web