'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

Jul 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NewsOK.com

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Comments (Page 183)

Showing posts 3,641 - 3,660 of7,541
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jenks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Sherlock Holmes wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your name antiatheist is exactly opposite of what Jesus said should reflect you. He said that you should approach those outside the faith with love.
I guess the day will come when we hear of people bringing their guns to church.
When the day comes at the entrance to places of faith that have lists of people that are not welcome, that truly is the day that religion is dying.
Hello Karen Janbaz of OKC I see you decided to go undercover and post as Sherlock Holmes what happened to your other usernames like Justaminute and Arvil de Reid and so many, many other usernames?
Jenks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Renea wrote:
<quoted text>
When your message is a list of things that divide you from others, your just trying to separate Jesus from others.
That's the exact opposite message that the Jesus of the Bible was trying to impart to you believers.
You know the saying by Ghandi which I don't have the exact quote "I like your Jesus, you Christians, not so much."
Oh look another one of your alias? Karen Janbaz of OKC... ROFLMAO!!

Renea? AAAAh
Jenks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

FYI: Karen Janbaz of OKC is notorious for posting using a huge number of aka's, wanted to be fair with rest of you guys on this thread and give you a head's up. She will post 24/7 must be an insomniac or perhaps using something because she flips off the rails(leaves the rational reservat-ion)on a regular basis.

Karen, on a personal note you posted about 2 or 3 nights ago(3 a.m.)a premeditated lie to me I just wanted to find your lying ass and tell you to your face I know you lied.

Wishing you everything you so richly deserve!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

looks like renea got BUSTED
Thinking

Chard, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Another dumb argument from you, the reply button challenged religitard.

Since lesbians get less diseases than heterosexuals, they must be your god's chosen people.
antiatheist wrote:
lol not surprising all of you are in favor homosexuality and homo marriage. Did you know you are not doing them any favors by promoting that lifestyle choice? Are you secretly against homosexuality because by promoting it you are helping them not only to get more diseases but to live a shortened life.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

antiatheist wrote:
lol not surprising all of you are in favor homosexuality and homo marriage. Did you know you are not doing them any favors by promoting that lifestyle choice? Are you secretly against homosexuality because by promoting it you are helping them not only to get more diseases but to live a shortened life.
There are a lot more STD's in heterosexuals.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

no actually gays have a higher rate of VD. They also have a higher rate of suicide, drug use, domestic violence, and the list goes on and on. I guess you guys must not like gays very much since you promote this lifestyle.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

antiatheist wrote:
no actually gays have a higher rate of VD. They also have a higher rate of suicide, drug use, domestic violence, and the list goes on and on. I guess you guys must not like gays very much since you promote this lifestyle.
Really!?!?!? I guess prostate cancer must be the male heterosexual disease.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

you are reaching arent you earth. If you don't believe me then do some research. If you don't like it then I'm sure you can always find a pro gay site to pacify you.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

AngelAngle wrote:
I have started caring cans of soup in my vehicle to give out to homeless people when I’m stopped at a stoplight. Two spots I pass on my daily commute have a lot of people with signs asking for help. Gave some to a lady yesterday and she was very grateful. To me that is much more enjoyable than spending the holiday season fighting over TVs and X-boxs at wal-mart which is the way a lot of religious folks "celebrate" I have also been giving away shoes and a couple jackets.I do this not in the name of any deity but because its the right thing to do!
Interesting.

The few times I've offered the street corner people actual food? As in, do you want a sandwich?

I get cussed out with alcohol-laden breath....

... save that one time. That one time was nice, though. I had just purchased a 2-for-1 hamburger at Whataburger for my supper-- but he had 2 kids and a wife in his car, and looked hungry. So I gave it to him instead of eating it. It was a lovely feeling, watching the smiles on his family.

But most of the time? The street corner hustlers only want cash-money, or cigarettes.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

antiatheist wrote:
lets all give angel a big hand. Actually Angel the bible says when you do these types of things you shouldn't announce it. Looks very self serving
Really?

Is that why you keep bragging about the Genuine Christian™ "charities" all the time?

<laughing at the hypocrisy in the above>
Thinking

Chard, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Lesbians have the least. Lesbians are your god's chosen people.
antiatheist wrote:
Lilly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Renea wrote:
<quoted text>
When your message is a list of things that divide you from others, your just trying to separate Jesus from others.
That's the exact opposite message that the Jesus of the Bible was trying to impart to you believers.
You know the saying by Ghandi which I don't have the exact quote "I like your Jesus, you Christians, not so much."
Karen Janbaz what are you doing on the atheist board you know full well you're a Satanist. Don't you realize that atheist DO NOT BELIEVE in the spirit world? LOL

What were you thinking?
Thinking

Chard, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Of course, antiatheist is too busy being angry to actually contribute to them. Quite an excuse.
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Is that why you keep bragging about the Genuine Christian™ "charities" all the time?
<laughing at the hypocrisy in the above>

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

antiatheist wrote:
This is why education is so important. A well informed person would immediately realize how asinine that statement is.

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

antiatheist wrote:
lets all give angel a big hand. Actually Angel the bible says when you do these types of things you shouldn't announce it. Looks very self serving
I do charity work all the time and discussing it with others is a great way to encourage other people to get involved. This is the first time i have ever heard anyone talk sh@t about feeding the homeless.REALLY? Thats just about a low as one can get.

I don't say this to very many people at all but Anti, you should realy read your Bible.

Had you ever read it before you would see that one of Jesus's main message was help the poor!

You claim to be a follower yet you know nothing of his work.

I dont even believe in him yet I follow his message more than you.
Thinking

Chard, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Education wrecks religion. That's why the church wants to control what is taught.
AngelAngle wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why education is so important. A well informed person would immediately realize how asinine that statement is.

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

antiatheist wrote:
Picking and choosing, the Bible speaks out against wearing clothing woven from 2 different kinds of fabrics. Wheres your protest?

Keeping the Sabbath is the 4TH commandment, yet I see you break it all the time. Where is the outrage?
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

its funny that you jump at any chance to speak badly of Christianity. If you read my statement you should have seen that I never even mentioned the bible, God, or Christianity. I gave you several reasons why its bad that have nothing to do with the bible. Educate yourself Angel....you are embarrassing yourself.

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

antiatheist wrote:
its funny that you jump at any chance to speak badly of Christianity. If you read my statement you should have seen that I never even mentioned the bible, God, or Christianity. I gave you several reasons why its bad that have nothing to do with the bible. Educate yourself Angel....you are embarrassing yourself.
answer the questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,641 - 3,660 of7,541
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min CunningLinguist 223,158
Our world came from nothing? 7 hr Reason Personified 58
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 15 hr Buck Crick 21,333
Why do i deserve no respect. 21 hr Carchar king 7
Introducing The Universal Religion Jul 9 NightSerf 718
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Jul 9 ChristineM 802
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) Jul 9 Buck Crick 324
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••