'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7553 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

Thinking

Windsor, UK

#3746 Dec 7, 2013
You're projecting again.

There's quite a clue in your handle.
antiatheist wrote:
there is one things all you atheists have in common which is hate. You always fall back on name calling and cursing. You can count on it like clock work. Reminds me how right I am.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#3747 Dec 7, 2013
Naw its called reality. Something that most atheists tend to suspend when the truth is inconvenient. I swear I could tell you I was a scientist, copy and paste a bunch of mumbo jumbo, and you guys would do basically anything I told you to.
Thinking

Windsor, UK

#3748 Dec 7, 2013
Just because you believe that does not make it so - this is a recurring theme in your life.
antiatheist wrote:
I swear I could tell you I was a scientist, copy and paste a bunch of mumbo jumbo, and you guys would do basically anything I told you to.
LCNLin

United States

#3749 Dec 7, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Naw its called reality. Something that most atheists tend to suspend when the truth is inconvenient. I swear I could tell you I was a scientist, copy and paste a bunch of mumbo jumbo, and you guys would do basically anything I told you to.
atheist troll active today

Happy Christmas

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3751 Dec 7, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>For cyin' out loud Bob!?! Stop giving all the answers away!! How are the fundies ever going to start thinking for themselves if you keep giving them the answers to the f*cking quiz!???
LOL!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3752 Dec 7, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>BTW... Hey, Bob!
Hey yourself.

It's unseasonably cold hereabouts. 20 degrees or so. brrr.

What's the weather in your neck of the woods?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3753 Dec 7, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
there is one things all you atheists have in common which is hate. You always fall back on name calling and cursing. You can count on it like clock work. Reminds me how right I am.
You and Hitler.

You and Hitler both were *certain* you were right.

Yep. That settles it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#3754 Dec 7, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey yourself.
It's unseasonably cold hereabouts. 20 degrees or so. brrr.
What's the weather in your neck of the woods?
11 degrees... steady 15 mph wind from the west... about -7 or so wind chill. It's somewhat nicer than yesterday... but that's not really saying much. At least the snow from the last storm (Cleon) went north and south of us so we haven't had to deal with any snow.... yet

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#3755 Dec 7, 2013
Bob is your mommy and daddy going to buy you a new computer to put down in your basement this Christmas? Probably keeps you out of their hair

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3756 Dec 7, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Bob is your mommy and daddy going to buy you a new computer to put down in your basement this Christmas? Probably keeps you out of their hair
This. The above is why I do not believe in gods.

The irony of the above, coupled with the following quote:
antiatheist wrote:
Tell us... does your hate keep you warm?

<laughing out loud>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#3757 Dec 7, 2013
Oh I hit another chord with Bob. The truth hurts doesn't it
LCNLin

United States

#3758 Dec 7, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Bob has numerous posts and identical icons
LOL

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3759 Dec 7, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
LMAO!

You are entirely unacquainted with the truth.

LMAO!

But your complaints about hate speech, followed by a post that *is* hate speech is ...

... priceless irony.

LMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#3760 Dec 7, 2013
The truth is you are not intelligent. Feel free to prove me wrong if you can. I'll be waiting
Zane

United States

#3761 Dec 7, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
The current most charitable individuals in the United States, based on “Estimated Lifetime Giving,” are:
1) Warren Buffett (atheist, donated $40.785 billion to “health, education, humanitarian causes”)
2) Bill & Melinda Gates (atheists, donated $27.602 billion to “global health and development, education”)
3) George Soros (atheist, donated $6.936 billion to “open and democratic societies”)
Religious people love to lie and exaggerate about their cults effectiveness.
Other questions you might also ask yourself...

Who benefited from the bailouts Obama gave?
A: Warren Buffet's AIG Insurance...hmmm insurance, who benefits from ObamaCare mandates?

Who benefited from pushing Union agenda through out America and internationally which we know Obama strongly supports?
A: SEIU and affiliates of which George Soros is the wealth and power behind.

Bill and Melinda Gates as far as I am aware are legitimate.

Furthermore, many Christian charities have done wonderful work and to be honest you have to give credit where credit is due.

Lesson learned: So called religious people don't have a monopoly on dishonesty.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3762 Dec 7, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Do not!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3763 Dec 7, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Definitely would not! lol
Dix

United States

#3764 Dec 8, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
Other questions you might also ask yourself...
Who benefited from the bailouts Obama gave?
A: Warren Buffet's AIG Insurance...hmmm insurance, who benefits from ObamaCare mandates?
Who benefited from pushing Union agenda through out America and internationally which we know Obama strongly supports?
A: SEIU and affiliates of which George Soros is the wealth and power behind.
Bill and Melinda Gates as far as I am aware are legitimate.
Furthermore, many Christian charities have done wonderful work and to be honest you have to give credit where credit is due.
Lesson learned: So called religious people don't have a monopoly on dishonesty.
Politics and money make strange bedfellows.
luvandhate

Maitland, FL

#3765 Dec 8, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
The truth is you are not intelligent. Feel free to prove me wrong if you can. I'll be waiting
I seen that Bob has tried to make up for his feeling of inferiority by judging the most of the comments negatively on this page. You know you are right by the number of negative posts.
luvandhate

Maitland, FL

#3766 Dec 8, 2013
luvandhate wrote:
<quoted text> I seen that Bob has tried to make up for his feeling of inferiority by judging the most of the comments negatively on this page. You know you are right by the number of negative posts.
Seems not seen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 38 min thetruth 9,369
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 41 min thetruth 243,362
News Aliens and evolution (Jun '12) 2 hr Brian_G 6,217
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 4 hr ChristineM 19,788
News Atheism must be about more than just not believ... 5 hr Amused 2
Should atheists have the burden of proof? 13 hr thetruth 38
News Founders created secular nation (Jul '10) 14 hr knight of Jesus 521
More from around the web