'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

Jul 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NewsOK.com

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Comments (Page 167)

Showing posts 3,321 - 3,340 of6,905
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Siro

Fairfield, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3506
Nov 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't speak for anyone creationist troll.
Even your troll buddies have deserted you on your mission to embarass yourself and your failed 2005 cult.
Oh what are you gonna do about it?
You internet tough guy you......
What?! Are you gonna repeat yourself ad nauseum as you do everyday?
And expect everyone to swallow it?
Like going to a restaurant everyday where the menu never changes..........

Go cry me a nappyful.....you mincey bistch!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3507
Nov 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh what are you gonna do about it?
You internet tough guy you......
What?! Are you gonna repeat yourself ad nauseum as you do everyday?
And expect everyone to swallow it?
Like going to a restaurant everyday where the menu never changes..........
Go cry me a nappyful.....you mincey bistch!
I excuse your faith based mentally ill rant.
Siro

Fairfield, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3508
Nov 16, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

7

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>
You know like, that your god has rules on how to dispose of the animals that you have had sex with,
So how come you and ChristineM are still alive??
Im guessing most blacks are atheists.....

And I do remember you claiming to run a soup kitchen at 12, it was some months ago.
Maybe it has been forgotten by alot of people but I remember it.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3509
Nov 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

So you admit your god doesn't exist.
California Sux wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll show it to others to prove how you are incapable of being good without God.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3510
Nov 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

I actually meant to type "poor upbringing", but yes, siro is a sad little wanker.
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. He lacks the requisite brain power to comprehend the more interesting things in life.
It's why he is so amazed by "goddidit".

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3511
Nov 16, 2013
 

Judged:

8

7

7

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
So how come you and ChristineM are still alive??
Im guessing most blacks are atheists.....
And I do remember you claiming to run a soup kitchen at 12, it was some months ago.
Maybe it has been forgotten by alot of people but I remember it.
You are lying. You don't remember it, you just plain fabricated it. I have never said anything of the sort, there would be no reason for me to say something so insufferably stupid. Seriously find the post, post the link, and since you can't ever prove otherwise you are a LIAR!

I don't know any one named Christine, and I am alive because I provide this body of mine with life sustaining nutrients, I am careful with how I interact with the rest of the planet, and I freed myself decades ago from the mind boggling insanity that is religion.

I'd say that your guess as to the skin color of most non-believers, is most likely wrong. As for true atheist (the un indoctrinated), it would be whichever skin tone, that the people who have the most children fall into.

Why would that even be broken down by skin color?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3512
Nov 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

antiatheist wrote:
bob apparently your parents did a very poor job raising you. Look how you turned out
What?

You are so jealous of me, then?

I'm so sorry for your loss, here.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3513
Nov 16, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
You still asking everyone to get their kids to befriend you on facebook?
Hatespeech reported.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3514
Nov 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee whiz....how elitist of you....
Guess atheism is only for the rich, but then again it always was...
Maybe you can spare a few million for da muddalan, you should.
Your french wife will appreciate it, if you give out then you will make new 'friends'.
Your wife gives out all the time, but wants some new faces.....fresh of the boat.
Where does ChristineM cum into this?
Hatespeech reported

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3515
Nov 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

California Sux wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, more HATEFUL ATHEISM™. I am so glad to see how miserable you are , as your investment in atheism is plummeting.
Hatespeech reported.

PS. I'm quite the happy-go-lucky guy.

In contrast to you-- who oozes hate.

Very Jesus of you.
Siro

Fairfield, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3516
Nov 16, 2013
 

Judged:

10

9

8

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>You are lying. You don't remember it, you just plain fabricated it. I have never said anything of the sort, there would be no reason for me to say something so insufferably stupid.
You would say something so stupid because you are a topix atheist.
I didnt keep any records from my last time on here because I dont dedicate my life to keeping records on morons like you.
But you did say that......
Reason Personified wrote:
Seriously find the post, post the link, and since you can't ever prove otherwise you are a LIAR!
I will try and find them, it will be hard because im not registered. We'll see what I can find,,,its not a priority for me.
Reason Personified wrote:
I don't know any one named Christine,
Utter crap, all the dopers in the topix atheist crash pad know each other
Reason Personified wrote:
and I am alive because I provide this body of mine with life sustaining nutrients, I am careful with how I interact with the rest of the planet,
You drink sambo-splooge, call it nutrients if you want
Reason Personified wrote:
and I freed myself decades ago from the mind boggling insanity that is religion.
And yet you dedicate your 'life' to hanging out with the dopers of topix atheism, compulsively lying as well as drinking sambo-splooge.
Yay.....sucks to be you
Reason Personified wrote:
I'd say that your guess as to the skin color of most non-believers, is most likely wrong.
But you cant say definitely, I suppose it would be hard to ask questions with your mouth constantly full
Reason Personified wrote:
As for true atheist (the un indoctrinated), it would be whichever skin tone, that the people who have the most children fall into.
Why would that even be broken down by skin color?
'true atheist'????
Are you saying that there are true atheists and fake atheists?
I think you mean there are topix atheists and then there are run of the mill secular people who for the overwhelmingly most part dont hate God.
Siro

Fairfield, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3517
Nov 16, 2013
 

Judged:

10

9

8

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatespeech reported.
PS. I'm quite the happy-go-lucky guy.
In contrast to you-- who oozes hate.
Very Jesus of you.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh..........mince!

All the time you say im a Christian, I have told you umpteen times that I am not and yet like a retarded parrot you just repeat yourself over and over and over etc.
Now you scream like a princess everytime you get payback for your spew.
And you go whining to anyone and everyone demanding censorship
Marx would be proud of you

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3518
Nov 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

4

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh..........mince!
All the time you say im a Christian, I have told you umpteen times that I am not and yet like a retarded parrot you just repeat yourself over and over and over etc.
Now you scream like a princess everytime you get payback for your spew.
And you go whining to anyone and everyone demanding censorship
Marx would be proud of you
Oh, but you **are** one of those Genuine Christholes™.

Your hate is without limit-- so you **must** belong to a hate-cult.

Silly billy.

But it's cute how frothing at the mouth you get, here.
Siro

Aspley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3519
Nov 16, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but you **are** one of those Genuine Christholes™.
Your hate is without limit-- so you **must** belong to a hate-cult.
Silly billy.
But it's cute how frothing at the mouth you get, here.
Youre really a skeptic sock aint ya ?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3523
Nov 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
But you did say that......
I will help you try to prove what you said. Here are my posts concerning food banks, but there seems not be a single post where I have typed "12 years old", "age 12" or "when I was twelve". Do you know how to use a search engine? >>>>
I am founder of a small food share mission, which was started in direct opposition to a large church run government funded food bank here in Texas which asks that all who come for help sign a document stating that they do indeed recognize Jesus Christ as their lord and savoir. The local soup kitchen ran by the same church requires that all stand in a circle holding hands before they are allowed food. When the pastor discovered that a large number of people waited until after the small sermon and prayer to enter the kitchen, the rules were changed. Now the prayer and sermon commence while the hungry are eating. There are a few who will not walk in at all. Unfortunately there are families who compromise thier values so that their children have a meal. I can't do much on my own but there is only one thing said here. "Welcome, come in and take what you need". And yes, I am atheist though no here one but my children know this.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
Responding only to this portion of your post(People without faith in a hereafter in the presence of God don't care enough about the future to have children. Without children there is no future.)
You clueless dipshit, how can anyone be stupid enough to make such an ignorant statement like the one you posted here. I am a lifelong atheist, but made my non-belief public in the 1970's. I am the (biological)mother of 4 grown healthy productive adults, I also have been given 4 more children over my lifetime ranging in age from 20 days up to 13 years old. The four who were given to me came from "good god fearing christian families". Those families never looked back nor paid a dime toward the childs life again. Those 4 are now aged 28 down to 10 yrs. old. My youngest has never missed a day in 6 years of school and is honor role. My oldest has an IQ of 171, he is college educated and an honorably discharged military medic. They all have good jobs, fairly well educated, haven't been to prison nor have they been involved in sex scandals, all in their first and only marriages and only one of the eight is christian, I am the proud grandmother of 14 healthy and intelligent grandchildren, and very soon I will be a great grandmother. And I am the proud daughter of a fine atheist man who lived to be 78 years old and worked ever day of his adult life. My own pay it forward is the full time food share mission that I established. I fund it myself, I ask for no tax breaks, nor is anyone required to pray for food. I can't see the end of this street I'm on, so dead end does not apply. I know what kind of person I am. I am happy, I am moral, I am a doer. I will get things done. I encourage all around me., I will give everything I have to protect a child. I will also step in and get involved when I see wrong being done. And you know what? I live this way because it because it's the right way to live. I need no threats of imaginary magic beings to scare me into being any thing other than what I am.......... Human
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/portugal/T6I...
Unless they are old fashioned, work every day, pay taxes, pay the mortgage, buy the groceries, do the laundry, mow the yard, take the kids to the dentist, volunteer at the food bank, patriotic, conservative, natural born citizens of the United States of America.
Like me, for instance, all that and an atheist, too!
It don't get no better then this!
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/TUGI0DVLL...
Siro

Fairfield, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3524
Nov 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

All youve done in your above post is cut n paste from old threads which are nothing to do with me.
You treat your 'soup kitchens' as a sambo-splooge dairy
Youre such a BS artist

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3525
Nov 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Siro wrote:
All youve done in your above post is cut n paste from old threads which are nothing to do with me.
You treat your 'soup kitchens' as a sambo-splooge dairy
Youre such a BS artist
You are at the more extreme end of the sufferers of faith based mental illness.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3526
Nov 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>

“Troll eater extraordinaire”
Openly gay. You've inadvertently exposed
yourself again.

You should add 'Satisfaction guaranteed'.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3527
Nov 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>

Hatespeech reported
You're terribly important.
I'm sure TOPIX will respond
appropriately soon.

And we wait forever.

ps - Hate speech is two words.
Maybe TOPIX would notice if you knew English.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3533
Nov 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
You would say
Siro wrote: You would say something so stupid because you are a topix atheist.
I didnt keep any records from my last time on here because I dont dedicate my life to keeping records on morons like you.
But you did say that......

Reason Personified wrote: No, I didn't, you are lying. The topix pages are still available from a few months ago, and are easily found. Google them, you liar.

Siro wrote: I will try and find them, it will be hard because im not registered. We'll see what I can find,,,its not a priority for me.
Reason Personified wrote: Registration is not a factor, all you need to find my post is "Reason Personified" and "food bank".


Siro wrote: Utter crap, all the dopers in the topix atheist crash pad know each other
Reason Personified wrote: There's a crash pad? There's dopers? What about coffee addicts, is there a link?

Siro wrote: You drink sambo-splooge, call it nutrients if you want
Reason Personified wrote: Your beauty, love and humanity, that the lord so richly blessed you with is a shining example to the rest of us, of what Christainity truly is.



Siro wrote: And yet you dedicate your 'life' to hanging out with the dopers of topix atheism, compulsively lying as well as drinking sambo-splooge.
Yay.....sucks to be you
Reason Personified wrote: I didn't free myself from happily educating the slower members of humanity. How else will they ever survive? Actually, it's kinda great being me ... too bad you will never know.

Siro wrote: But you cant say definitely, I suppose it would be hard to ask questions with your mouth constantly full
Reason Personified wrote: Maybe you should look into it. You will find that most non believers are men, and of European descent, more than any other group.

Siro wrote:'true atheist'????
Are you saying that there are true atheists and fake atheists?
I think you mean there are topix atheists and then there are run of the mill secular people who for the overwhelmingly most part dont hate God.

Reason Personified wrote: Yes, true atheist are the un indoctrinated, we are non believers who just happen to not be, or to no longer be indoctrinated. There are those who have never been or who have no concept of being indoctrinated, and they are true atheist. We are mostly those who return to being atheist, but the day is coming when most people will have never been indoctrinated, and will have no dogma to walk away from.

There's a god? Where? Prove it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,321 - 3,340 of6,905
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••