'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7527 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3482 Nov 14, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do we still have so many needy in this country still? The way you describe it, the church gives so much that poverty should be extinct by now.
Oh that's right, Christians have to build more mega-churches.
Yep.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3484 Nov 15, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
You attack all believers as christians - which we not all are, this is probably because your commie pedo handler bob has indoctrinated you
What about all the billions given from around the world to da muddalan africa?
And handled by your beloved atheist UN?
Well...wheres the money gone?
Mebee itz gon' 2 gits sum bling for your superior race
Nomesayin?
Your creationist cult has no proof of god and knows it. This is why you come to the atheism forum.
Thinking

Royston, UK

#3485 Nov 15, 2013
Because their magic god can't be arsed to help the needy.
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do we still have so many needy in this country still? The way you describe it, the church gives so much that poverty should be extinct by now.
Oh that's right, Christians have to build more mega-churches.
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#3486 Nov 15, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your creationist cult has no proof of god and knows it. This is why you come to the atheism forum.
I only come here to laugh at you
Thinking

Royston, UK

#3487 Nov 15, 2013
That's because of your poor background.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#3488 Nov 15, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Creationism is a mental illness, so you are excused.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3489 Nov 15, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
You attack all believers as christians - which we not all are, this is probably because your commie pedo handler bob has indoctrinated you
What about all the billions given from around the world to da muddalan africa?
And handled by your beloved atheist UN?
Well...wheres the money gone?
Mebee itz gon' 2 gits sum bling for your superior race
Nomesayin?
No.... we do **not** know what you are saying-- your gibberish is nearly incomprehensible.

Hardly surprising.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3490 Nov 15, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. He lacks the requisite brain power to comprehend the more interesting things in life.

It's why he is so amazed by "goddidit".
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#3491 Nov 15, 2013
bob apparently your parents did a very poor job raising you. Look how you turned out

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3492 Nov 15, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
I beat these atheists down day after day and they just keep coming back for more. Pretty impressive
Honey, if what you do is your idea of a beat down, then I am impressed by your lack of "beat down" skills ;) You must be easily impressed to think that you are special enough to keep this many people away from a public forum lol
Siro

Ryde, Australia

#3493 Nov 15, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
No.... we do **not** know what you are saying-- your gibberish is nearly incomprehensible.
Hardly surprising.
You still asking everyone to get their kids to befriend you on facebook?
Siro

Ryde, Australia

#3494 Nov 15, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee whiz....how elitist of you....
Guess atheism is only for the rich, but then again it always was...
Maybe you can spare a few million for da muddalan, you should.
Your french wife will appreciate it, if you give out then you will make new 'friends'.
Your wife gives out all the time, but wants some new faces.....fresh of the boat.
Where does ChristineM cum into this?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#3498 Nov 15, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
You still asking everyone to get their kids to befriend you on facebook?
Lying just comes naturally to you, doesn't it? There are a few of us here who know Bob's face book page, and what you claim is on that page ....... is not, and never has been. But letting truth get in your way, is not going to ever happen. You are a filthy lying Christain.

Earth,TX

#3499 Nov 15, 2013
California Sux wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your HATEFUL ATHEISM™.
I'll show it to others to prove how you are incapable of being good without God. I appreciate how you keep destroying your own corrupt mission.
We all know that being good without a god, is the only way to be good.
None of the so called believers have a god. They want, need and wish for a god, but they don't have one, and we all know it. If there were even a chance that their god existed, they would actually be following the buybull myth-god's orders. They'd be scared to death, not to.

Religion flies men into buildings, science flies them to the moon.
Atheism is the lack of an "ism". Nothing more, and until you have theism(are indoctrinated) you are an atheist. Besides buybull god would make you eat your children, so yeah he's a fake .... just read the buybull you will see.

Earth,TX

#3501 Nov 15, 2013
California Sux wrote:
<quoted text>
We come to the atheist forum to witness how miserable and void of purpose you are as you squirm around doubting your weak faith in atheism.
Your HATEFUL ATHEISM™ is failing you.
Let me remind you.....I was shown this forum by other Christians in my community who want to prove how nasty and mentally sick the person can get as they foolishly run away from the solid and pure doctrine of Christianity. Your atheism is losing ground as you prove how filthy it is.
Your mentally disturbed delusional brain is too whacked out on lies to get back on track.
Solid and pure? LOL! Too Funny! Have you read the buybull? Are you male? If not ..... just pretend that you are, while reading this.

Did you know that if you piss off your god, he will put your wife out in the street to be raped by the neighbor, as a punishment to you? Did you know that your god, if made angry, will make you eat your children? Did you know that cut off foreskins make your god happy, happy, happy? Did you know that your god gives instructions on how to rape a child and make her wedding/marriage happen (osmosis) at the same second she is impaled on an adult penis? Got that?

hymen+penis=marriage
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#3502 Nov 16, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Solid and pure? LOL! Too Funny! Have you read the buybull? Are you male? If not ..... just pretend that you are, while reading this.
Did you know that if you piss off your god, he will put your wife out in the street to be raped by the neighbor, as a punishment to you? Did you know that your god, if made angry, will make you eat your children? Did you know that cut off foreskins make your god happy, happy, happy? Did you know that your god gives instructions on how to rape a child and make her wedding/marriage happen (osmosis) at the same second she is impaled on an adult penis? Got that?
hymen+penis=marriage
There are atheists and then there are topix atheists
The former just dont or unable to identify a Creator of all existence - that being Jehovah, Praise be upon him and his name.
Whereas topix atheists are a collection of nutjobs, sexual perverts and deviates as well as the chronically marxist.

Nutjobs like Skeptic and perverts like bob the pedo, kitten koder the tranny, Thinking the cuckold, ChristineM the nympho coalburner and then we have you the compulsive BS artist who claims to have run a soup kitchen at the age of 12
.......Ha......funny......

As for your "hymen+penis=marriage " then you and christinem must be polygamists, well it looks like poofter marriage is about to be legit so one day you might be too....

..Ha.HA!......too funny

Location hidden

#3503 Nov 16, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
The former just dont or unable to identify a Creator of all existence - that being Jehovah, Praise be upon him and his name.
Whereas topix atheists are a collection of nutjobs, sexual perverts and deviates as well as the chronically marxist.
Nutjobs like Skeptic and perverts like bob the pedo, kitten koder the tranny, Thinking the cuckold, ChristineM the nympho coalburner and then we have you the compulsive BS artist who claims to have run a soup kitchen at the age of 12
As for your "hymen+penis=marriage " then you and christinem must be polygamists, well it looks like poofter marriage is about to be legit so one day you might be too....
..Ha.HA!......too funny
You don't speak for anyone creationist troll.

Even your troll buddies have deserted you on your mission to embarass yourself and your failed 2005 cult.

Location hidden

#3504 Nov 16, 2013
California Sux wrote:
<quoted text>
We come to the atheist forum to witness how miserable and void of purpose you are as you squirm around doubting your weak faith in atheism.
There is no 'we' its just you and your mental illness willing you to try to convert people you've been taught are damaged in some way.
You do this because you're afraid of dying. That is why you have submitted to your creationist cult - you want to believe in an afterlife because moratality scares you. This is the delusion that you want for yourself, to keep your so called sanity.
California Sux wrote:
<quoted text>
Your HATEFUL ATHEISM™ is failing you.
Atheism is a simple disbelief in religious bullsh*t.
Disbelieving raving lunatics is not hateful - you find it hateful because the arrogance of your cult mindset assumes everything you believe in has to be absolutely correct and right. That is why you invade the privacy of others actions by interfering with womens right to choose. Its also why you hate homosexuality - it is something that scares you and so you and your cult appeal to those that want to control it.
California Sux wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me remind you.....I was shown this forum by other Christians in my community who want to prove how nasty and mentally sick the person can get as they foolishly run away from the solid and pure doctrine of Christianity.
When you can prove your god successfully, your hateful judgement of atheists will be valid. But not until then. Until then you are mentally ill and need help. You suffer from a delusion of reference and need to see a doctor or psychiatrist.
California Sux wrote:
<quoted text>
Your atheism is losing ground as you prove how filthy it is.
Your mentally disturbed delusional brain is too whacked out on lies to get back on track.
Atheism is a simple disbelief in disproven nonsense that desperate, attention seeking, religious people invent.

Earth,TX

#3505 Nov 16, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
..Ha.HA!......too funny
You really don't know your buybull, or that your god is actually Yahweh/Allah/Jehovah do you? It's truly sad that you don't, you would enjoy it so much more if you only knew what's in it. I am certain that the same reasons for which I dumped the insanity called Christainity, could be the ones for which you would rejoice in it.
You know like, that your god has rules on how to dispose of the animals that you have had sex with, or that a girl aged three years and one day old can be made a wife simply by being impaled on a man's penis. Just think how much more you could be like the god truly wants you to be, if you only knew how he wants you to be.

Rejoice in the hurt and suffering of others, slay the children that the god has ordered you to slay, condemn the neighbors that your god has demanded that you condemn, and stone to death those who you have been told to stone. Serve your god as the book demands, and ignore that the clergy will tell you different. They only want their 10% and your god wants you serving him from behind bars, while setting out a life sentence or waiting for a date with the executioner. If you piss him off, he will make you eat your children.

BTW: Lying may really be best for you (all things considered*), but just so that you know you are a liar, I started the soup kitchen at age 44. And I have never claimed any different.

*Lie, ask forgiveness, testify, repeat
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#3506 Nov 16, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't speak for anyone creationist troll.
Even your troll buddies have deserted you on your mission to embarass yourself and your failed 2005 cult.
Oh what are you gonna do about it?
You internet tough guy you......
What?! Are you gonna repeat yourself ad nauseum as you do everyday?
And expect everyone to swallow it?
Like going to a restaurant everyday where the menu never changes..........

Go cry me a nappyful.....you mincey bistch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 3 min ChristineM 13,226
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 10 min Brian_G 31,163
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 255,265
News Hitchens, Dawkins and Harris are old news - a t... 2 hr Thinking 4
News Your atheism isn&#x27;t going to keep your... (Apr '14) 2 hr Arrogant Creatures 17
There are no such things as gods or fairies 6 hr Eagle 12 31
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 8 hr Patrick 4,347
More from around the web