'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7527 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#2707 Oct 20, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! Such deep thoughts about God and Satin.
I would think that if someone was truly an atheist, they wouldn't waste their time.
Maybe it is the Laws of Probability that we even exist, that has you questioning if their could or could not be a God.
They just can't seem to stay away from their feelings, all those repressed inclinations will out. Satin though is actually sinning, cause it's just not natural.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2711 Oct 20, 2013
atheists are miserable wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet you are unwilling and unable to stop talking about God. That is because you know He will be the one that throws you into the Hell that was created for your sub-god Satan and the likes of you.
I pity your emotional and spiritual loss, you satanbot.
People who delight at the idea that others will be tortured?

Are simply evil.

That would be ... you.

And I choose to FIGHT evil whenever I see it.

THAT is why I keep talking about your evil imaginary godling.
Trish

United States

#2712 Oct 20, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! Such deep thoughts about God and Satin.
I would think that if someone was truly an atheist, they wouldn't waste their time.
Maybe it is the Laws of Probability that we even exist, that has you questioning if their could or could not be a God.
Whose 'Satin'? Sounds like a strippers name to me!
Trish

United States

#2713 Oct 20, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?(as you so aptly put it)
You **are** a God-Believer, and thus-- you are without a thought of any kind on the subject.
Sowhat? O I thought it was sow hat, whatever.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2714 Oct 20, 2013
Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose 'Satin'? Sounds like a strippers name to me!
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/1/1/51659-sat...

Satin is expensive
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#2715 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
People who delight at the idea that others will be tortured?
Are simply evil.
That would be ... you.
And I choose to FIGHT evil whenever I see it.
THAT is why I keep talking about your evil imaginary godling.
There is no fire in hell and it's also not physical torture but it is mental terror. All sin is conceived of in the mind before being acted upon. The remnant of the Christians will be cut off in the third judgment by fire. God will abolish the idols and their followers with them. Zechariah 14:12.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2716 Oct 20, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>There is no fire in hell and it's also not physical torture but it is mental terror. All sin is conceived of in the mind before being acted upon. The remnant of the Christians will be cut off in the third judgment by fire. God will abolish the idols and their followers with them. Zechariah 14:12.
You have any proof for your god, yet?

No?

We thought so.
Bud

United States

#2717 Oct 20, 2013
Prove beyond doubt he doesn't exist.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2718 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
But yet you are unwilling and unable to stop talking about God. That is because you know He will be the one that throws you into the Hell that was created for your sub-god Satan and the likes of you.
I pity your emotional and spiritual loss, you satanbot.
If you continue to talk about god, then so will everyone else. It's got nothing to do with a belief in a god from our part. You will be responded to if you post. If you started talking about baseball, I'm bettin you would probably get quite a few people who would discuss that with you, or art, or movies, or whatever other subject you would like to talk about, but you want to talk about god so everyone talks about god. Is that easier for you to understand???? There is no reason for pity darlin... no one is suffering on our side of the fence ;)

Location hidden

#2719 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Yet another anger-enriched outburst from a dishonest atheist shyster. Never trust or believe an atheist. Atheism is a hate cult as we see clearly on these atheshit forums.
Incorrect... and let's flip that around to the religious folk, and say that your displays on Topix aren't exactly the love filled cult kind either lol.

Location hidden

#2720 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
This is an athe-gasm.
LOL... hmmmmmm....yeah....there are so many smart remarks that could be posted in response to this, but I'm just gonna leave it at "WOW".

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2721 Oct 20, 2013
Bud wrote:
Prove beyond doubt he doesn't exist.
You.

You are proof beyond a doubt gods do not exist.

Why?

No self-respecting god would suffer the likes of YOU to be it's representative.

And there you go!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2722 Oct 20, 2013
Well I see the same old hate is still being tossed around. The atheist fringe group will always be just that......a fringe group. They are going to die and go to hell and they only have their arrogance and stupidity to blame
Heidi Alterson

Dallas, TX

#2723 Oct 20, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Christians by far contribute more to society and the needy.
Who paid for the Vatican? Art collections? Gold? Fancy designer vestments? Do any of those things help the poor?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2724 Oct 20, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Well I see the same old hate is still being tossed around. The atheist fringe group will always be just that......a fringe group. They are going to die and go to hell and they only have their arrogance and stupidity to blame
And you?

You are just plainly evil: you fantasize about torture.

I suspect you cannot get off without such evil thoughts of hurting others.

That makes you a sadist.

Sickening.
Bud

United States

#2725 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
You.
You are proof beyond a doubt gods do not exist.
Why?
No self-respecting god would suffer the likes of YOU to be it's representative.
And there you go!
You're arrogant enough to pose as a mythical god. I never made the suggestion or implied the intent to represent GOD, that's your assumption not my proclamation.

Location hidden

#2726 Oct 20, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Oh welcome back anti... I see you came back to throw around some of your own ;) I think this is the only outlet you have to let out all that anger you have. I know you can't do it in church cause they would probably turn you out. By the by...I assume we'll be seeing repeats of your regular spouts about god.*claps hands Can't wait!!:D
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2727 Oct 20, 2013
ummmmm don't all Christians think atheists are going to hell? You act like this is something new. It clearly says as much in the bible so why wouldn't Christians believe that?
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#2728 Oct 21, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
ummmmm don't all Christians think atheists are going to hell?
No
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europ...
antiatheist wrote:
You act like this is something new. It clearly says as much in the bible so why wouldn't Christians believe that?
It says all sorts of nonsense in the Bible as this explains...
http://www.evilbible.com/

Religion = superstition
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#2729 Oct 21, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
... They are going to die and go to hell and they only have their arrogance and stupidity to blame
Even 40 years ago my Roman Catholic priest didn't seriously argue that a god sent a prophet to Earth. Not all Christians are stupid. They tried to argue that Christian teaching and the Bible were (somehow) allegorical, not litteral.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 7 min Samuel Patre 87,620
Why does Congress have a Chaplain ? 17 hr Wilmington 1
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Jan '17) 17 hr blacklagoon 3 258
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 21 hr Wisdom of Ages 5,843
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Feb 21 ChristineM 4,035
Christianity almost did not happen Feb 12 Quatsch22 1
News Egypt's parliament takes serious actions to com... Feb 12 dollarsbillmom 19
More from around the web