'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7527 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2686 Oct 18, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
love it how you get caught in an obvious contradiction. Oh by the way its not morning it night
I love how you try to dodge them ;)

Location hidden

#2687 Oct 18, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
bob you are making a fool of yourself.
You would know lol :)

Location hidden

#2688 Oct 18, 2013
chipped nails wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists hate themselves and everyone around them.
Says you! lol... not us sane people.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#2689 Oct 19, 2013
chipped nails wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists hate themselves and everyone around them.
Fully one quarter all human beings, that you have ever had any contact with was atheist (not that they would be telling you though), and that does include your family, friends, neighbors and every body else. We are your mail carriers, your teachers, your doctors, your bosses, your world. Now how many of those people hate you?
LCNLin

United States

#2690 Oct 19, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Fully one quarter all human beings, that you have ever had any contact with was atheist (not that they would be telling you though), and that does include your family, friends, neighbors and every body else. We are your mail carriers, your teachers, your doctors, your bosses, your world. Now how many of those people hate you?
If you are posting in English try a dictionary.
Arabic must make more sense to you?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2691 Oct 19, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitter creationist LCN back for more embarrassment as the hands of himself.

Location hidden

#2692 Oct 19, 2013
chipped nails wrote:
<quoted text>
When you have the courage to stop posting on this forum.
Meanwhile, I'll continue to laugh at you.
Live in hope creationist wreck, your cult will never win it's spamming campaign against this forum.

Earth,TX

#2693 Oct 19, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
same goes for you skeptic.........prove to me you are intelligent.
How about you proving, to us that you are sane. Come on prove it. Ya got nothing.

Earth,TX

#2694 Oct 19, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Addlepated Ninnyhammer. Those missing two letters "o & f" totally derailed you didn't they? Here see if you can comprehend it now >> Fully one quarter of all human beings, that you have ever had any contact with was atheist (not that they would be telling you though), and that does include your family, friends, neighbors and everybody else. We are your mail carriers, your teachers, your doctors, your bosses, your world. Now how many of those people hate you?
Bud

United States

#2695 Oct 19, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Addlepated Ninnyhammer. Those missing two letters "o & f" totally derailed you didn't they? Here see if you can comprehend it now >> Fully one quarter of all human beings, that you have ever had any contact with was atheist (not that they would be telling you though), and that does include your family, friends, neighbors and everybody else. We are your mail carriers, your teachers, your doctors, your bosses, your world. Now how many of those people hate you?
Lesson of the day:

Fully one quarter of all human beings(plural),that you have ever had any contact with WERE atheist.

Earth,TX

#2697 Oct 19, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Lesson of the day:
Fully one quarter of all human beings(plural),that you have ever had any contact with WERE atheist.
Hey Clodpate, it's "Fully one quarter of all human beings, that you have ever had any contact with, are atheist!".

Are some 's's invisible to Bud?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2698 Oct 19, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
bob you are making a fool of yourself.
No-- I'm making a fool of you--- not that it's hard to do.

You did not answer:

Which was it?

Is it that your god simply doesn't give a crap?

Or is it that your god isn't really there?

WHICH IS IT?

Can you answer? No?

Hmmmmm.....

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2699 Oct 19, 2013
chipped nails wrote:
<quoted text>
I love seeing how upset you are over a God you imagine doesn't exist. Your lunacy and anger is expanding with each post you fabricate.
I'm not upset in the least-- I'm trying to get an answer from you god-believers.

Can YOU answer?

Which was it?

Is it that your god simply doesn't give a crap?

Or is it that your god isn't really there?

WHICH IS IT?

Can you answer? No?

Hmmmmm.....

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2700 Oct 19, 2013
chipped nails wrote:
<quoted text>
Sincere projection™
Indeed it is all that you do: you project your seething hate onto everyone around you.

It's pretty sad to witness your mental breakdown like this.

Seriously: get help, before you kill again.
So What

Newalla, OK

#2701 Oct 19, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Then? Satan is your #1 god.
Seven Godly Sins
When god destroys people for not obeying him, it is WRATH
When god punishes people for believing in a different god, it is ENVY
When god lets tragedies and disasters happen of which he could have prevented, it is SLOTH
When god allows anyone to hunger unnecessarily while he has enough for himself, it is GLUTTONY
When god expects his followers to dedicate their lives to worrshipping and praying to him, it is PRIDE
When god insists his followers pay tithes and offerings for his approval, it is GREED
When god intends on being party to every marriage, it is LUST
WOW! Such deep thoughts about God and Satin.

I would think that if someone was truly an atheist, they wouldn't waste their time.

Maybe it is the Laws of Probability that we even exist, that has you questioning if their could or could not be a God.

Location hidden

#2702 Oct 19, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! Such deep thoughts about God and Satin.
I would think that if someone was truly an atheist, they wouldn't waste their time.
Maybe it is the Laws of Probability that we even exist, that has you questioning if their could or could not be a God.
Just prove your god, that's all you creationist liars need to do. No need to share your halfwit opinions anymore - just prove this mentally ill crap you claim is the answer to the entire universe.

Evolution and science have sh*t upon your beliefs over and over again, we are left now with mentally ill creationists who know that they are wrong and are paid to troll this forum.
So What

Newalla, OK

#2703 Oct 19, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just prove your god, that's all you creationist liars need to do. No need to share your halfwit opinions anymore - just prove this mentally ill crap you claim is the answer to the entire universe.
Evolution and science have sh*t upon your beliefs over and over again, we are left now with mentally ill creationists who know that they are wrong and are paid to troll this forum.
I'm not a devout creationist Christian. You need to stick with Antiatheist, I'm not into your hateful and foul language games.

Laws of Provability that you even exist are based on science, see if you can figure out what google actually stands for.

Location hidden

#2704 Oct 19, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a devout creationist Christian. You need to stick with Antiatheist, I'm not into your hateful and foul language games.
Laws of Provability that you even exist are based on science, see if you can figure out what google actually stands for.
No evidence of god and lying continuously - the creationist strategy. Not to be trusted.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2705 Oct 19, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! Such deep thoughts about God and Satin.
I would think ...
Stop.

The problem is? You refuse to think.

If you did?

You would quickly see how ridiculous the whole idea of god really is.

Seriously.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2706 Oct 19, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a devout creationist Christian.
So what?(as you so aptly put it)

You **are** a God-Believer, and thus-- you are without a thought of any kind on the subject.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 7 min 0smius 87,318
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) Feb 17 superwilly 5,811
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Feb 14 ChristineM 4,032
Christianity almost did not happen Feb 12 Quatsch22 1
News Egypt's parliament takes serious actions to com... Feb 12 dollarsbillmom 19
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Feb 10 superwilly 5,154
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Jan '17) Feb 9 Eagle 12 - 257
More from around the web