'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

Jul 5, 2013 Full story: NewsOK.com 7,541

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2610 Oct 17, 2013
AngelAngle wrote:
<quoted text>Jealous that outside the walls of your mom's basement people might be getting some?
If talking is what he thinks lovers do, then maybe he thinks the reply button is a sexual advance... Lol! I've solved the mystery!!!

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#2611 Oct 17, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
I can pretty much guarantee at least one of you is gay.
I will take you up on that! If you can guarentee it then you can prove it.

Location hidden

#2612 Oct 17, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
I can pretty much guarantee at least one of you is gay.
I would love to hear how you can guarantee this as well lol. Please continue.
EdSed

Wishaw, UK

#2617 Oct 17, 2013
chipped nails wrote:
<quoted text>
[Atheists] are pitiful....
Atheists seem to have dealt with your ramblings.

Jonny Eve states the obvious...
http://www.atheismuk.com/2012/03/31/atheism/y...

Location hidden

#2618 Oct 17, 2013
chipped nails wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a hateful person. I can tell you obey the putrid doctrine of atheism by the letter.
You chose not to be "religious" because you chose to be evil.
Lol...that's so funny... I take your statement change the word to religion and you have the arrogance to call me hateful... You say what you want to darlin... Your attitude is just a bonus reason why I choose not to be religious.

Location hidden

#2619 Oct 17, 2013
chipped nails wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a hateful person. I can tell you obey the putrid doctrine of atheism by the letter.
You chose not to be "religious" because you chose to be evil.
Oh and FYI...I don't obey anything. I make choices.

Location hidden

#2620 Oct 17, 2013
chipped nails wrote:
<quoted text>Yes there is ,....your attempts of denying it are futile. You know there is a Hell.....that's what fuels your hatred and rage.
Lol... No... and I have no hatred or rage against you or whatever religion it is that you claim.

You and anti should make for good friends :-). He might even use the reply button for you :-)

Location hidden

#2621 Oct 17, 2013
chipped nails wrote:
<quoted text>They are pitiful. They take such a cowardly and irresponsible approach to everything in life.
I'm curious as to what you think my approach to everything in life is. Would you care to elaborate?

Location hidden

#2622 Oct 17, 2013
chipped nails wrote:
<quoted text>Bob actually is intelligent ,..... the problem is that he is foolish/unwise/arrogant.

He's intelligent in that he knows there is a God, Heaven, Hell, and Satan, but he is stupid and foolish in that he rejects God because he is so arrogant and a lover and follower of his wicked god Satan.

That's why he will burn alive in Hell for eternity.
So where do you come up with this "we know that god exists" stuff?

Garland, TX

#2623 Oct 17, 2013
Christian logic:

I send telepathic messages to a Jewish ghost to accept him as my master because I need him to remove the magical curse he put on me because a woman made from the rib of her spouse ate a magical piece of fruit that a talking snake told her to.

Makes perfect sense.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#2624 Oct 17, 2013
AngelAngle wrote:
Christian logic:
I send telepathic messages to a Jewish ghost to accept him as my master because I need him to remove the magical curse he put on me because a woman made from the rib of her spouse ate a magical piece of fruit that a talking snake told her to.
Makes perfect sense.
The story in the garden of Eden was allegorical. The serpent was part of Adams anatomy and the fruit was semen. Adam was the tree of knowledge and Eve was the tree of life. The name Eve means life.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2625 Oct 17, 2013
hmmmm angel I could have sworn you said you didn't have a problem with Christians and that you weren't hateful. Obviously none of those things are true.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2626 Oct 17, 2013
angel spends hours commenting on gay topics so there must be something there. Normal people don't do that without having a vested interest

Location hidden

#2627 Oct 17, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
angel spends hours commenting on gay topics so there must be something there. Normal people don't do that without having a vested interest
Are you stalking Angel?

Location hidden

#2628 Oct 17, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Does this mean that you are interested in giving up your "so called" belief in god?

Location hidden

#2629 Oct 17, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
hmmmm angel I could have sworn you said you didn't have a problem with Christians and that you weren't hateful. Obviously none of those things are true.
That wasn't hateful...that explained your logic very clearly.

Garland, TX

#2630 Oct 17, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
I do have a vested interest. I don't look for reasons to hate my fellow man. I have gay friends I work with some gay people and its nowhere near the big deal your trying to make it out to be.

Garland, TX

#2631 Oct 17, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The story in the garden of Eden was allegorical. The serpent was part of Adams anatomy and the fruit was semen. Adam was the tree of knowledge and Eve was the tree of life. The name Eve means life.
Damn I look forward to your posts. They are awesome! Bat sh@t crazy, but awesome.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2632 Oct 17, 2013
hmmm I bet you also work with Christians yet you spend a good deal of your time attempting to make fun of them on here. Do you Christian friends know how bigoted you are?

Location hidden

#2633 Oct 17, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
hmmm I bet you also work with Christians yet you spend a good deal of your time attempting to make fun of them on here. Do you Christian friends know how bigoted you are?
I know I do, however none of them have earned a reason to be talked down to or made fun of the way you have...I'm sure Angel probably agrees. You wouldn't have a problem if you weren't such a jerk outside of your belief ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Aura Mytha 233,163
Evidence for God! 45 min NightSerf 372
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 3 hr _Bad Company 23,267
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 3 hr Morse 5,951
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 3 hr RayOne 2,621
Christians More Supportive of Torture Than Non-... 5 hr SnuffAGlobalisst 23
Atheism: On the Rise? (Jan '13) 9 hr Dee 41
More from around the web