'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7527 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#2590 Oct 17, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as Satan, you need to come up with better lies for your boring and lazy worthless cult.
There is a Satan. He was a side effect of the creation of man and was the antithesis of God. His name was Adam which was changed to Satan when he died and went to heaven. He is just the most wicked person with the most power and influence over God. He was the son of God, has been reincarnated and is presently the father of God. He will be punished and executed with a sword. Isaiah 27:1.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2591 Oct 17, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I had a vision of my own death and guess what, you're right!
Symtom of the mental illness of faith - see a doctor immediately.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#2592 Oct 17, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you wrote above, excuses your god from his SEVEN GODLY SINS.
Seven Godly Sins
When god destroys people for not obeying him, it is WRATH
When god punishes people for believing in a different god, it is ENVY
When god lets tragedies and disasters happen of which he could have prevented, it is SLOTH
When god allows anyone to hunger unnecessarily while he has enough for himself, it is GLUTTONY
When god expects his followers to dedicate their lives to worrshipping and praying to him, it is PRIDE
When god insists his followers pay tithes and offerings for his approval, it is GREED
When god intends on being party to every marriage, it is LUST
I'm not a Christian and I'm not buying it. I've given you the seven deadly sins and they will be enforced. Satan has committed all seven of them.
Thinking

Royston, UK

#2593 Oct 17, 2013
OK, religion = spam.
chipped nails wrote:
<quoted text>
SPAM
Thinking

Royston, UK

#2594 Oct 17, 2013
Is that what jesus said?
chipped nails wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy insulting, disparaging, and ridiculing you (and your atheist hate cult) while you are on this side of your eternal existence in Hell.
You've made it clear that you want to go there, so who am I to try to spare you of it, you frothing, mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging idiot?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#2595 Oct 17, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Deut. 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: the Lord our God is one Lord". There is only one God and is composed of a husband and wife who are one flesh. Genesis 2:24. Elohim is a majestic plural and Energy is the husband and the Lord is the wife. Isaiah 54:5-6 "For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name...For the Lord hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth when thou wast refused, saith thy God". God the husband is the forces in nature, gravitation, electromagnetism and the nuclear forces. Daniel 11:38 "But in his estate shall he honor the God of forces..."
That's like, not an answer. How many gods are you hawking?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#2596 Oct 17, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I had a vision of my own death and guess what, you're right!
And I am alive, after my death. You are wrong, there is nothing after dying. Your vision was just a hallucination, until you are dying you cannot know if that "vision" will any way correlate to your actual death.

You had a dream, big deal! it doesn't make any part of the buybull true, except for maybe that Egypt does exist.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2597 Oct 17, 2013
"Is that what jesus said?"

Suddenly you are concerned with what Jesus said?? In your view why does it matter? Love it how atheists start using God as a standard when they supposedly don't even believe in Him. You guys talk in circles.......pretty funny to watch
So What

Newalla, OK

#2598 Oct 17, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
I love it when atheists are obviously running scared. They know whats eventually coming to them
LOL! Says the Christian that refuses to answer the question; what do you believe God thinks about you.

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#2599 Oct 17, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a Christian and I'm not buying it. I've given you the seven deadly sins and they will be enforced. Satan has committed all seven of them.
Kevin Spacey was awesome in that!
Amused

Lowell, MA

#2600 Oct 17, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Says the Christian that refuses to answer the question; what do you believe God thinks about you.
Fleetwood Mac answered that question years ago:

Now, when I talked to God I knew he'd understand
He said, "Stick by me and I'll be your guiding hand
But don't ask me what I think of you
I might not give the answer that you want me to"

Oh well

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2601 Oct 17, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
"Is that what jesus said?"

Suddenly you are concerned with what Jesus said?? In your view why does it matter? Love it how atheists start using God as a standard when they supposedly don't even believe in Him. You guys talk in circles.......pretty funny to watch
We bring it up because its ironic that you are supposed to act and do a certain way, but you come on here acting and doing the complete opposite, yet you still beg for our agreement. It's ridiculous...most people would probably not give you such a hard time if you actually followed your "belief". The way you're supposed to. It's pretty freakin funny lol...you want us to listen to a "god" that you don't even listen to.

Location hidden

#2602 Oct 17, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Says the Christian that refuses to answer the question; what do you believe God thinks about you.
Anti never answers questions...likes to ask a lot though.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#2603 Oct 17, 2013
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Fleetwood Mac answered that question years ago:
Now, when I talked to God I knew he'd understand
He said, "Stick by me and I'll be your guiding hand
But don't ask me what I think of you
I might not give the answer that you want me to"
Oh well
ROCK ON AMEN

Dallas, TX

#2604 Oct 17, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti never answers questions...likes to ask a lot though.
I can't even get him to admit what denomination he is. Usually Christains are proud which flavor Christain they are.

Location hidden

#2605 Oct 17, 2013
AngelAngle wrote:
<quoted text>I can't even get him to admit what denomination he is. Usually Christains are proud which flavor Christain they are.
I know... I personally thinks that he is scared that there may be no god, but just doesn't want to admit it, even to himself....and I can't stand that he refuses to use the reply button.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2606 Oct 17, 2013
iseeyou and angel are you two lovers?

Dallas, TX

#2607 Oct 17, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Jealous that outside the walls of your mom's basement people might be getting some?

Location hidden

#2608 Oct 17, 2013
antiatheist wrote:

Wouldn't you like to know...you dirty little perv you ;-).
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2609 Oct 17, 2013
I can pretty much guarantee at least one of you is gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A riddle for fun.... 6 hr Guest 1
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 7 hr candlesmell 94,457
News Egyptian Parliament considers outlawing atheism 8 hr Guest 16
Stephen Hawking, now a believer 9 hr Guest 21
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 11 hr Eagle 12 - 6,004
a prayer of salvation for those who are willing (Oct '17) 11 hr blacklagoon 3 155
News Geoff Robson is wrong about Richard Dawkins, th... Sat Eagle 12 - 12