'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

Jul 5, 2013 Full story: NewsOK.com 7,541

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2499 Oct 14, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>TheThe seven deadly Christian sins are not sins at all. The seven deadly sins are 1) any sin against Gods person including blasphemy, hatred of God and ticking God off 2) any type of abuse or neglect of a child. 3) murder, 4) rape, 5) kidnapping, 6) false witness, 7) paying or taking a bribe to do something unethical. If you commit these sins, it is certain death.
Lol

Since: Aug 13

Garland, TX

#2500 Oct 14, 2013
susanblange wrote:
The<quoted text>The seven deadly Christian sins are not sins at all. The seven deadly sins are 1) any sin against Gods person including blasphemy, hatred of God and ticking God off 2) any type of abuse or neglect of a child. 3) murder, 4) rape, 5) kidnapping, 6) false witness, 7) paying or taking a bribe to do something unethical. If you commit these sins, it is certain death.
Thou shalt not ticketh God off!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2501 Oct 14, 2013
nope actually I'm arguing about proof. Thats what all you atheists demand isnt it? Well show me some proof that either Bob or you are intelligent. So far there is none

Location hidden

#2502 Oct 15, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
nope actually I'm arguing about proof. Thats what all you atheists demand isnt it? Well show me some proof that either Bob or you are intelligent. So far there is none
I was under the impression that you were wanting proof of the non-existence of god....I didn't realize that we were squaring off on who was more intelligent. Sorry but I'm far too intelligent to waste my time arguing with someone about my, or anyone else's intelligence for that matter. I'm so intelligent and nice that I prefer not to make you look like a middle Schooler stamping their foot pouting "I'm more smarter than you!!" Lol

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#2503 Oct 15, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
There ya go Bob...they don't want to argue about god anymore, they just want to argue your intelligence....you are much more important to them than they are to you...do you feel the love now lol!!! I think you are off the charts more intelligent than they are. Of course many people or animals for that matter would be more intelligent than Anti...at least they could find the reply button.
Anti malfunctions, exactly as if a demented god created him.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#2504 Oct 15, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
You should stop being a hypocrite. Your more like Judas than Jesus.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2505 Oct 15, 2013
well I guess none of you can show me any proof that you are intelligent. Figured

Dallas, TX

#2506 Oct 15, 2013
Anti , you missed another great meeting this weekend. We had an overwhelming amount of people show up.How was church?
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2507 Oct 15, 2013
well honestly how overwhelming could it be? You make up less than 10% of the US population. Church was awesome.......funny I can't remember anyone even mentioning atheists

Dallas, TX

#2508 Oct 15, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
well honestly how overwhelming could it be? You make up less than 10% of the US population. Church was awesome.......funny I can't remember anyone even mentioning atheists
We are definately growing in numbers. Last time I went to chruch (which was Sept. 22) there were 45 people in attendance. Last atheist meeting I went to ,which was Saturday, there were over 100.

I would say 10% of the US population is a pretty substantial amount of people amd growing every day.

I didn't ask if anyone mentioned atheist but I find it hard to believe you didn't. Since you are the number one visitor to an atheist forum.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#2509 Oct 15, 2013
AngelAngle wrote:
<quoted text>
Thou shalt not ticketh God off!
Psalm 2:12 "Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when is wrath is kindled but a little..."

Location hidden

#2510 Oct 15, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Why would they? They know that god discussions are supposed to happen in church...why is it taking you so long to learn?
Cosmo

United States

#2511 Oct 15, 2013
Atheist are members of another cult like the others only they believe no higher power exist since they are the highest power possible.

Location hidden

#2512 Oct 15, 2013
AngelAngle wrote:
<quoted text>We are definately growing in numbers. Last time I went to chruch (which was Sept. 22) there were 45 people in attendance. Last atheist meeting I went to ,which was Saturday, there were over 100.

I would say 10% of the US population is a pretty substantial amount of people amd growing every day.

I didn't ask if anyone mentioned atheist but I find it hard to believe you didn't. Since you are the number one visitor to an atheist forum.
Dang...that's a lot of people... I would actually love to go and hang out in those gatherings :-). Lots of new people...you're probably so far away from where I am though. I'm in Kentucky

Location hidden

#2513 Oct 15, 2013
Cosmo wrote:
Atheist are members of another cult like the others only they believe no higher power exist since they are the highest power possible.
Oh, I didn't actually believe the last bit, but since you do, it must be right... Right???? Lol

Location hidden

#2514 Oct 15, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Honestly that would depend in where she lives....dee dee deeeee... An thanks for the stats genius
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2515 Oct 15, 2013
do you guys still not realize that you are part of a fringe group? Always has been and always will be.

Bob must be totally confused now since he can't come up with once ounce of evidence to support the notion that he is intelligent. Iseeyou can YOU prove to me that you are intelligent?

Location hidden

#2516 Oct 15, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
do you guys still not realize that you are part of a fringe group? Always has been and always will be.

Bob must be totally confused now since he can't come up with once ounce of evidence to support the notion that he is intelligent. Iseeyou can YOU prove to me that you are intelligent?
I was under the impression that you were wanting proof of the non-existence of god....Sorry but I'm far too intelligent to waste my time arguing with someone about my, or anyone else's intelligence for that matter. I'm so intelligent and nice that I prefer not to make you look like a middle Schooler stamping their foot pouting "I'm more smarter than you!!" Lol
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2517 Oct 15, 2013
I was under the impression that you didn't believe in anything unless there was proof. I guess that only applies to God? lol

God doesn't have to lower himself to your standard of proof. His existence doesn't depend on man's standards or lack thereof. On the other hand, your intelligence does and since you can't prove it I don't believe you are intelligent at all.

Location hidden

#2518 Oct 15, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
I was under the impression that you didn't believe in anything unless there was proof. I guess that only applies to God? lol

God doesn't have to lower himself to your standard of proof. His existence doesn't depend on man's standards or lack thereof. On the other hand, your intelligence does and since you can't prove it I don't believe you are intelligent at all.
I don't ask for proof cause I know you don't have it lol... And I suppose you were looking for my feelings to be hurt cause you don't think I'm intelligent ;-). Sorry darlin...you are predictable like an upset school child, and it is no bother to me if you think that I'm unintelligent. Not to mention the fact that it's quite silly to be asking me for proof of something that has nothing to do with opinion. I thought we had been through this before. You don't know if god exists so you really can't say anything except for you just want to believe it....I can say what science says (which I agree with), but we haven't figured out what happened before the Big Bang, if anything so I can't say too much except for that I choose to believe that there is no deity...therefore you are not any more intelligent on this subject than you think I am...I do hope you lose that arrogant nature...if you are right, it's not going to look too good in gods big book there darlin ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 3 hr Eagle 12 2,272
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 3 hr polymath257 23,199
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 hr Joe fortuna 232,895
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 9 hr Yiago 148
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 14 hr _Bad Company 141
Islam is the Enemy (Sep '12) 15 hr thetruth 34
God' existence 15 hr thetruth 67
More from around the web