'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7527 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

“Sweden more democratic thanUSA”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#2455 Oct 11, 2013
Thinking wrote:
The tank contents just don't know what they've done to deserve that.
<quoted text>
The tank contents is more useful

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#2456 Oct 12, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
ha figured. What a double standard. Cry about me being a big meanie yet totally overlook all the hateful nonsense coming from the mouths of practically every one of you. Christians fight back and you say we aren't being a Christian. Hold to being passive and Christ like and you make fun of our beliefs. You can't have it both ways.
Big meanie? What are you, seven?

Obtuse fool, is a much better fit for you.

Ignorant twit, works too.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2457 Oct 12, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
ha figured. What a double standard. Cry about me being a big meanie yet totally overlook all the hateful nonsense coming from the mouths of practically every one of you. Christians fight back and you say we aren't being a Christian. Hold to being passive and Christ like and you make fun of our beliefs. You can't have it both ways.
When you've stopped lying about god, you won't attract much hate here.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2458 Oct 12, 2013
the hate here by atheists is truly sad.

Location hidden

#2459 Oct 12, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Your faith based mental illness is the saddest thing here.

Location hidden

#2460 Oct 12, 2013
You can't expect to tell atheists they are going to hell and not receive some hate.

Creationist pigs love to give it but can't take it!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2461 Oct 12, 2013
oh believe me the hate came WAY before I told them they were going to hell which happens to be true.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2462 Oct 12, 2013
wow just looked at all the various threads you have commented on in the past. One common denominator is that they are all filled with hate. You are obsessed with your atheist religion and are very intolerant of Christians. You are one scary and sad person.

Location hidden

#2463 Oct 12, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
oh believe me the hate came WAY before I told them they were going to hell which happens to be true.
Just concentrate on proving the god your cult sent you here to lie about, and you won't encounter any hate.

LOL.

Location hidden

#2464 Oct 12, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
wow just looked at all the various threads you have commented on in the past. One common denominator is that they are all filled with hate. You are obsessed with your atheist religion and are very intolerant of Christians. You are one scary and sad person.
The common denominator for you is that you are a liar with no proof of god, here to lie for your cult.

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#2465 Oct 12, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
I didn't say you were a "Big Meanie" because I'm not 6.

I said you were a di#k because you act very dic#kish.

As I have said many times before I have no problems with Christians. Its not my belief system but to each his own. If a Christian, Muslim ,Jew, Mormon, Scientologist Etc. wants to have a debate over religion I will state my point of view on the subject but I don't have a problem with them.

I would like to examine these two statements that you made:
1.Christians fight back and you say we aren't being a Christian.

Well, it isn't very Christian. Jesus was always a pacifist, even when they killed him.
Matthew 5:39 If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.

Also, YOU are the only one looking for a fight. We are on an atheist forum exercising our right to peacefully assemble and you have been on here since the beginning trying to start sh#t and getting mad when it backfires on you time and time again.

2.Hold to being passive and Christ like and you make fun of our beliefs
You HAVE GOT TO READ THE BIBLE SOMETIME.
So, are you saying its to hard to do what Christ directly tells you to do because people might make fun of it?
You insult us with EVERY STATMENT YOU MAKE but it does nothing to really effect us. However, I have been surprised at the ignorance sometimes.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2466 Oct 12, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Hate speech duly noted.

And for the record: this hate-filled pustule did strongly imply his torture-fantasy with is very first post, and that anyone who disagreed with him was deserving of infinite horror.

The consequences of allowing religion to destroy otherwise working minds is devastating.

The sum of this hate-cultist's horrid words is ample proof.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2467 Oct 12, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
And all the hate toward atheists are just as massive, and sad coming from you and your buddies as well ;)

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2468 Oct 12, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
You have nothing to show that hell is any more real than heaven. You can continue to act like you know that these things are true, but you do not, and claiming it makes you look unintelligent, and arrogant.

Earth,TX

#2469 Oct 12, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Oh, bullshit! GTFU!

Quit whining. You wanta play here? Well you better learn, when you come in slinging shit, you are going to it slapped right back at you.

Now turn the other cheek, like the Roman creators of your Jesus ordered you to.

Earth,TX

#2470 Oct 12, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
We really don't like liars, and "hell" is your lie, like Jesus was a Roman lie. And even though you are trained by liars, to become a liar too, we won't be cutting you any slack. You refuse to learn, you continually repeat several of your lies, despite having the truth, handed to you, again and again.

Then there is also your absolute dipshittery of refusing to use the reply button. Geez you are lucky, that any of us, spend even a second on your willful ignorance.

Earth,TX

#2471 Oct 12, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
YOU? You, used "you"? As-in, who do you refer to? Do you not have a reply button on your topix pages?

Lets see, just how do we come up with an appropriate correlating name for you? Is calling you "Gomer", enough to properly reflect your idiocy, or maybe "Goober"? Are you more Goober, than Gomer. Does that one work? Not sure then maybe "Forrest", or "Bevis". Any way suggestions are welcome, Butthead, know that it will come. Your ignorance will compel it, to show itself.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2473 Oct 12, 2013
AtheistsRLiars wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hatred gave that away a long time ago.
How Jesus of you-- to change what I wrote and call it a "quote".

That is a False Witness-- forbidden by your own bible.

As I said?

How Jesus.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2475 Oct 13, 2013
good point......I think these atheists forgot the name of their own thread. They can't even be good on a msg board.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#2476 Oct 13, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, bullshit! GTFU!
Quit whining. You wanta play here? Well you better learn, when you come in slinging shit, you are going to it slapped right back at you.
Now turn the other cheek, like the Roman creators of your Jesus ordered you to.
We got ourselves a angry atheist, fall back!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christianity isn't based on... (Feb '10) 4 min Bob of Quantum-Faith 31
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Bob of Quantum-Faith 255,513
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 12 min Bob of Quantum-Faith 4,484
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 13 min Regolith Based Li... 35,186
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 3 hr Thinking 3,712
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 14,941
Religion is the cause of war and most suffering... 7 hr Thinking 157
More from around the web