'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7527 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2233 Oct 2, 2013
poor atheists. You are squirming even more than I imagined you would. Your day is coming

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2234 Oct 2, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
mikko you will be crying like a baby before you die because only then will you realize what a complete waste you have been and that you are doomed for eternity.
Having a believer threaten me with eternity in hell is like having a hippie threaten to punch me in the aura

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2235 Oct 2, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
poor atheists. You are squirming even more than I imagined you would. Your day is coming
That exactly all you're doin hun...imagining.
Thinking

Royston, UK

#2236 Oct 3, 2013
Perhaps this is the only way for antiatheist to get an erection.
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a believer threaten me with eternity in hell is like having a hippie threaten to punch me in the aura

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2237 Oct 3, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
your responses are pretty typical. The more you tell people they are lost the more mad they get. Then they start lashing out with vulgarities and name calling which only proves how mad and lost they really are. I pity you
Actually... we laugh at you. NOTHING you say makes us mad. Why would it? Sure, you are irritating at times as you are constantly trying to tell us what we are... like a gnat buzzing around our ears.... but mad?? LOL!

You only display the desperation of a nut-job trying to justify his continued belief in something he obviously doesn't really believe... and THAT is quite funny!
Amused

Lowell, MA

#2238 Oct 3, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Who is squirming?

I find your claims no more convincing that I find the threats of muslims that failure to convert to islam leads to hell. They can point to a really old book that says so explicitly, just as you can. Neither book is convincing except to those who have already been conditioned to believe it. Proof: you know that the koran says all non-muslims go to hell, but because you believe a different book, you disbelieve the koran. You and I are exactly alike in that. Where we differ is in that I don't believe your old book either.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2239 Oct 3, 2013
you people HAVE to be the most sensitive babies I've ever encountered. You are part of the "don't judge me, or don't threaten me" crowd. I told you, its not a threat, its a promise.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2240 Oct 3, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
you people HAVE to be the most sensitive babies I've ever encountered. You are part of the "don't judge me, or don't threaten me" crowd. I told you, its not a threat, its a promise.
Mentally Ill troll pushing his hallucination upon intelligent atheists who have already exposed your creationist cult as false and dishonest.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2241 Oct 3, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
You cannot threaten atheists with your mental illness of faith. We are immune to your disease.

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#2242 Oct 3, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Its not a promise because there is NO WAY YOU CAN PROVE IT!

I promise that I drive a Jeep and I can PROVE it.
Can you do the same with your promise?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2243 Oct 3, 2013
AngelAngle wrote:
Brilliant!

"If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent Him."
(English translation of a quote from Voltaire.)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2244 Oct 3, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
oh I knew my comments would bring out the absolute worst in all of you.
And you think that getting the worst of people is ... a **good** thing?

WTF?

Your inner Jesus is showing-- and it's not pretty.
antiatheist wrote:
Again, your day will come and I can tell you won't be ready. Its not going to be pretty. My guess is you will be crying like babies and begging for forgiveness.
You would guess wrong.

If?

By some Cosmic Mistake, your horrid terrorist-god is actually REAL?

I plan to hork one directly into his eye.

And **demand** he ask ME for FORGIVENESS for all the atrocities he has perpetuated on the human race.

He will have to BEG, before I will consider forgiving his evil.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2245 Oct 3, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful! Most fundies actually think auras are real...

.... LOL!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2246 Oct 3, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
I find it highly disturbing, that you think the only thing keeping you from going out on a shooting spree?

Is that you are deathly afraid of some sort of Cosmic Boogyman who "promises" to use infinite torture on you.

WTF?

You are literally one delusion away from becoming a raving psychopath!

And that is quite ...

.... disturbing to think about.
Thinking

Royston, UK

#2247 Oct 3, 2013
Religitards are most sensitive - by definition.
antiatheist wrote:
Amused

Lowell, MA

#2248 Oct 3, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
No, I'm part of the "I don't give a flying Fcuk about your judgment or threats" crowd. You can believe whatever you want. You obviously enjoy being poisoned by hatred. Atheists don't need a hell to imagine punishment of those who hate them. Your little prison of ignorance is sufficient punishment.

Dallas, TX

#2249 Oct 3, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
HA!Im gonna start saying that from now on!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2250 Oct 3, 2013
poor little babies still crying about being threatened? I've honestly never heard people whine this much. Its kinda funny

Dallas, TX

#2251 Oct 3, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
poor little babies still crying about being threatened? I've honestly never heard people whine this much. Its kinda funny
If you really want to hear some crying and whinning ask a Christian for proof.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2252 Oct 3, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
You are projecting yourself again and again and again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 25 min Al Caplan 83,113
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 21 hr Science 2,565
High School Atheism Nov 14 Reason Personified 3
Reasoning with Insanity (Jun '16) Nov 14 Reason Personified 106
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Nov 14 Eagle 12 - 3,988
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... (May '17) Nov 6 Frindly 1,175
a prayer of salvation for those who are willing Oct 24 xfrodobagginsx 1
More from around the web