'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7527 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#2213 Oct 2, 2013
Thinking

Royston, UK

#2214 Oct 2, 2013
Shhh, christians don't like Matthew 6:1!
So What wrote:
<quoted text>You could be right! Matthew 6:1
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2215 Oct 2, 2013
oh I knew my comments would bring out the absolute worst in all of you. Again, your day will come and I can tell you won't be ready. Its not going to be pretty. My guess is you will be crying like babies and begging for forgiveness.
Thinking

Royston, UK

#2216 Oct 2, 2013
How christian you are.

Keep guessing.
antiatheist wrote:
oh I knew my comments would bring out the absolute worst in all of you. Again, your day will come and I can tell you won't be ready. Its not going to be pretty. My guess is you will be crying like babies and begging for forgiveness.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2217 Oct 2, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Your imaginary threat on our non-existent after lives is kinda cute. But its getting tiresome now.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2218 Oct 2, 2013
its not a threat........its a promise.
Thinking

Royston, UK

#2219 Oct 2, 2013
Why two possessives?
Are you possessed?
antiatheist wrote:
its not a threat........its a promise.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2220 Oct 2, 2013
its a promise whether you believe it or not. Its very sad

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#2221 Oct 2, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
its a promise whether you believe it or not. Its very sad
i want to hear more about the Hell in which all of us non believers are going to be cast. Is Hell endothermic or exothermic?
Thinking

Royston, UK

#2222 Oct 2, 2013
If his god is good, we'll be just fine. If not, f**k him.
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your imaginary threat on our non-existent after lives is kinda cute. But its getting tiresome now.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#2223 Oct 2, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Why two possessives?
Are you possessed?
<quoted text>
Bad grammar and a less than impressive grasp of their primary (and usually only) language is a hallmark of fundies. People with sufficient education to speak and write properly in their native tongue usually also have sufficient critical thinking skills to avoid wallowing in the superstition that is fundamentalist religion.
Thinking

Royston, UK

#2224 Oct 2, 2013
Agreed.

The more educated someone is, the less likely they are to be religious.
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad grammar and a less than impressive grasp of their primary (and usually only) language is a hallmark of fundies. People with sufficient education to speak and write properly in their native tongue usually also have sufficient critical thinking skills to avoid wallowing in the superstition that is fundamentalist religion.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2225 Oct 2, 2013
your responses are pretty typical. The more you tell people they are lost the more mad they get. Then they start lashing out with vulgarities and name calling which only proves how mad and lost they really are. I pity you

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2226 Oct 2, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
your responses are pretty typical. The more you tell people they are lost the more mad they get. Then they start lashing out with vulgarities and name calling which only proves how mad and lost they really are. I pity you
We all know that you are lost your reality and that you are mad
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2227 Oct 2, 2013
mikko you will be crying like a baby before you die because only then will you realize what a complete waste you have been and that you are doomed for eternity.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2228 Oct 2, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
mikko you will be crying like a baby before you die because only then will you realize what a complete waste you have been and that you are doomed for eternity.
Your a hateful SOB, you know that?
Thinking

Royston, UK

#2229 Oct 2, 2013
Is that what your jesus said?
antiatheist wrote:
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2230 Oct 2, 2013
ha.........hateful? You poor baby. I'm just doing what your parents never did for you.
Thinking

Royston, UK

#2231 Oct 2, 2013
You are ignoring church sexual abuse? Why?
antiatheist wrote:
I'm just doing what your parents never did for you.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2232 Oct 2, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
ha.........hateful? You poor baby. I'm just doing what your parents never did for you.
Lol...ha...poor baby? If this is the way your parents raised you then I am not the poor one darlin...maybe it's time to put your big boy pants on and act like a grown up instead of a brainwashed little boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 16 min Rose_NoHo 6,072
News Scientific, Philosophical Case for God's Existe... 1 hr blacklagoon 3 113
News Atheist inmate wins right to practice his faith... (Aug '15) 3 hr Eagle 12 - 235
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) Wed MIDutch 93,434
News American Atheists terminates its president over... Apr 20 Eagle 12 - 19
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Apr 14 blacklagoon 3 4,141
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr 14 Into The Night 258,515