'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7527 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2150 Sep 30, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
oh you atheists never cease to amaze me. Are you now saying Newton was not a brilliant man? I could name several others but whats the use. You would never accept it. You are way too brainwashed for reason.
Look how black and white your mentally ill creationist thinking is.

You try to put forward Newton as believing in god, but when you find out he also believed in Alchemy, suddently you turn it around and accuse atheists of Newton not being brilliant! Dishonest f*cks the lot of you!

Newton was great at maths and physics for his time, but he has no authority on matters of god or spirituality, just as neither does Einstein or any other "genius".

That facts say that all creationists and theists are liars with no proof of god.

THAT is all that matters, not the opinions of some dead clever people in their fields.

You idiots, that is why this planet is sh*t, its because words come out of your keyboard and you don't even understand the arguments properly.

Stupid creationist trolls.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2151 Sep 30, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
oh you atheists never cease to amaze me. Are you now saying Newton was not a brilliant man? I could name several others but whats the use. You would never accept it. You are way too brainwashed for reason.
All you cowardly f*cks need to do is prove your god, and you stop looking like dishonest idiots, but will you do it? or admit that you are wrong? nope, you are brainwashed to lie and lie some more...
Thinking

Royston, UK

#2152 Sep 30, 2013
Using your pitiful standards of logic, you believe in alchemy.
antiatheist wrote:
oh you atheists never cease to amaze me. Are you now saying Newton was not a brilliant man? I could name several others but whats the use. You would never accept it. You are way too brainwashed for reason.
Thinking

Royston, UK

#2153 Sep 30, 2013
I think the intelligent design wankers are far worse than the flat earthers. There's just too much easy access to education now for the intelligent design wankers to excuse their behaviour.
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking of brainwashed...
https://www.google.co.uk/search...
https://www.google.co.uk/search...
Religion = superstition
Newton died in 1727. It's one thing to believe in god hundreds of years ago, but quite another to be so superstitious in the 21st century. There were flat-Earthers in 1727, but modern religionists have fewer excuses for ignorance.
"By 1800, Zetetic societies were flourishing in England.'Zetetic' means 'seeker' or 'skeptic'.(Ed - Modern Skeptics generally accept mainstream science and are skeptical of religious and other supernatural beliefs. Ironic, eh?:-) The flat-earthers took this name to symbolize their skepticism toward orthodox scientific views of the shape of the earth."
http://www.lhup.edu/~DSimanek/flat/flateart.h...
Perhaps 'Centers for Intelligent Design' might be seen as a sort of modern parallel with the Zetetic societies.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2154 Sep 30, 2013
atheists are so filled with hate. You can barely put together a sentence without using vulgarity. Many brilliant men and women believe in God including doctors and scientists. You want to put Einstein out there because you think he didn't but we when you are confronted with other scientists that believe in God you start crapping your pants. Its funny to watch
Thinking

Royston, UK

#2155 Sep 30, 2013
Why?
antiatheist wrote:
atheists are so filled with hate. You can barely put together a sentence without using vulgarity. Many brilliant men and women believe in God including doctors and scientists. You want to put Einstein out there because you think he didn't but we when you are confronted with other scientists that believe in God you start crapping your pants. Its funny to watch
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2156 Sep 30, 2013
why do you crap your pants? I don't know sounds like a personal problem

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2157 Sep 30, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
atheists are so filled with hate. You can barely put together a sentence without using vulgarity. Many brilliant men and women believe in God including doctors and scientists. You want to put Einstein out there because you think he didn't but we when you are confronted with other scientists that believe in God you start crapping your pants. Its funny to watch
He didn't agree with the Christian god... Why do you have a problem with that?
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2158 Sep 30, 2013
who didn't agree with God. There is only one by the way.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2159 Sep 30, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
why do you crap your pants? I don't know sounds like a personal problem
Vulgar hate-speech duly noted.

Ironic, in light of the following post by you:
antiatheist wrote:
atheists are so filled with hate. You can barely put together a sentence without using vulgarity.
But hypocrisy is one of the main personality markers for hate-cultists like you.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2160 Sep 30, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
who didn't agree with God. There is only one by the way.
Einstein. He thought god was the non-sentient rules by which the universe operates.

He said, multiple times, that he did **not** believe in a personal god, nor in a god who was intelligent or even aware.

As for your ludicrous claim "there is only one"?

Prove it.

The fact that there are MORE THAN 40,000 **different** flavors of Genuine Christianity™ alone? And an equal number of **non** christian True Believers™?

Seems to say that there are **at**least** 50,000 gods...

... as a bare minimum.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2161 Sep 30, 2013
bob if you think that is hate speech then I nominate you as the most sensitive man on the face of the earth.
Thinking

Royston, UK

#2162 Sep 30, 2013
Goddamn commie speak. Whatever happened to the market?
antiatheist wrote:
who didn't agree with God. There is only one by the way.
Thinking

Royston, UK

#2163 Sep 30, 2013
Since you didn't use reply, clearly you are talking about your own incontinence.

You are sloppy in so many ways!
antiatheist wrote:
why do you crap your pants? I don't know sounds like a personal problem
Thinking

Royston, UK

#2164 Sep 30, 2013
I can remember when there were only 34000 christian sects. It was less than a decade ago. They're fragmenting quicker than the holy hand grenade of antioch!
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Einstein. He thought god was the non-sentient rules by which the universe operates.
He said, multiple times, that he did **not** believe in a personal god, nor in a god who was intelligent or even aware.
As for your ludicrous claim "there is only one"?
Prove it.
The fact that there are MORE THAN 40,000 **different** flavors of Genuine Christianity™ alone? And an equal number of **non** christian True Believers™?
Seems to say that there are **at**least** 50,000 gods...
... as a bare minimum.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2165 Sep 30, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
bob if you think that is hate speech then I nominate you as the most sensitive man on the face of the earth.
I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy for all to see:
antiatheist wrote:
why do you crap your pants? I don't know sounds like a personal problem
So very Jesus of you, too.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2166 Sep 30, 2013
you are the very essence of hate bob. Honestly its hard to believe people like you actually exist. If it wasn't for the internet you would never be able to express your views in public without ridicule. I guess thats why there are so many atheists online.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2167 Sep 30, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
who didn't agree with God. There is only one by the way.
LOL... Einstein.... and there is only one god that "you" believe in... there are many gods that you could believe in ;)

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#2168 Oct 1, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
who didn't agree with God. There is only one by the way.
Not true! There were African gods, before there were Arab gods. Your Arab god is a newcomer on the gods scene.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2169 Oct 1, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
you are the very essence of hate bob. Honestly its hard to believe people like you actually exist. If it wasn't for the internet you would never be able to express your views in public without ridicule. I guess thats why there are so many atheists online.
You take offense because your lie has been exposed. There's no such thing as god, because if there was you'd be able to present evidence. You would also be able to reply to bob with facts instead of ad homenem bitterness.

This is how all liars behave when exposed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Universe from Nothing? 2 min ATHEOI 84
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 17 min Thinking 40,800
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Thinking 256,095
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr It aint necessari... 16,328
Who Is Satan The Devil? Is He Real? (Jan '16) 5 hr Reason Personified 26
For Atheists: Why do You Call Theories "Scient... 9 hr Into The Night 274
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 11 hr Mikko 3,771
More from around the web