'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7527 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2090 Sep 25, 2013

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#2091 Sep 25, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
well angel I hate to break it to ya but most universities are known for their agenda driven professors. You really think a science teacher at Cal is going to be unbiased? Hows life in fantasy world?
It seems as if you have been backed into a corner and are relulting to insults as I have seen you do many times before.

I have no clue what its like in "Fantasy World" im not the one here that believes in magic,ghosts ,goblins,spirits and demons.

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#2092 Sep 25, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
lol there you go again. You really want me to come up with proof that most university professors are liberal? Seriously? Do you live in America?
Yes, on all questions.

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#2093 Sep 25, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Wikipedia is where your getting your facts? Really Wikipedia? All the evidence we provide to you.We have provided legitimate sources from acredited institutions and your just going by Wikipedia? Come on man you have got to step up your game.

Really Wikipedia?

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#2094 Sep 25, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Do you not realize that ANYONE can put anything on Wikipedia.
Hell, i changed it and put your name listing you as the "director of academic freedom and tenure for the American Association of University Professors"

{{cquote|When asked about the findings, Antiatheist, director of academic freedom and tenure for the American Association of University Professors, said, "The question is how this translates into what happens within the academic community on such issues as curriculum, admission of students, evaluation of students, evaluation of faculty for salary and promotion." Knight said he isn't aware of "any good evidence" that personal views are having an impact on campus policies.<ref name="Kurtz"/>}}
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2095 Sep 25, 2013
lol how predictable. I've never met an atheist that would ever accept evidence when they don't agree with it. Never. Here is another source for you. I could literally give you hundreds.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles...

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#2096 Sep 25, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
lol how predictable. I've never met an atheist that would ever accept evidence when they don't agree with it. Never. Here is another source for you. I could literally give you hundreds.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles...
Didn't bother to google the author of the article Howard Kurtz did ya?
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2097 Sep 25, 2013
ohhhhhhhhh wow ANOTHER denial of the evidence. You think he totally made up all the things in the article? Again, this is exactly why I rarely bother giving evidence to atheists. Unless they agree with it they won't accept it. Its a total waste of time.
Thinking

Royston, UK

#2098 Sep 25, 2013
In the UK it is possible to be both liberal (socially) and conservative (fiscally).

You think you're insulting me but you're just looking like a close minded jerk.
antiatheist wrote:
I didn't say human rights.......read closely......HUMANISM. Get it? What are liberal values?
Thinking

Royston, UK

#2099 Sep 25, 2013
Your inability to use reply properly?
antiatheist wrote:
Hardly convincing.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2100 Sep 25, 2013
wow is it really possible??? You can really do that in the UK??? Hate to break it to ya but you can do that in the US as well. Again, humanism is not the same thing as human rights. And tell me again why you are concerned with what happens in the US? Trust me, we could care less what goes on in your country.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2101 Sep 25, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
well angel I hate to break it to ya but most universities are known for their agenda driven professors. You really think a science teacher at Cal is going to be unbiased? Hows life in fantasy world?
LOL... so now you are saying you don't think professors are to be listened to as well. Fantastic!:)

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2102 Sep 25, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
lol how predictable. I've never met an atheist that would ever accept evidence when they don't agree with it. Never. Here is another source for you. I could literally give you hundreds.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles...
Well you better start bustin them hundreds of fact holding websites out then... lol... You want every shred of evidence to be given to you and then you ignore them all when given... so I would love to see your hundreds so that I can, oh so happily, ignore every one of them :D

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2103 Sep 25, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
ohhhhhhhhh wow ANOTHER denial of the evidence. You think he totally made up all the things in the article? Again, this is exactly why I rarely bother giving evidence to atheists. Unless they agree with it they won't accept it. Its a total waste of time.
LMAO!!! You are incredibly hypocritical! I love it... please continue on about how atheists ignore evidence, but christians do not ;)
Thinking

Royston, UK

#2104 Sep 26, 2013
US lobbying, investments and tourist spend indicates that you are wrong (as usual) and further, that you do not speak for your country.
antiatheist wrote:
Trust me, we could care less what goes on in your country.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2105 Sep 26, 2013
AngelAngle wrote:
<quoted text>
You have just looked at pages of transitional fossils, did you not pay attention?
Lucy is a 40% complete skeleton from Africa. Fraud? NO. All the pictures i sent you were drawings ? NO. you keep saying there are NO TRANSITIONAL FOSSILS. I just dont get your reasoning. You have seen them with your own eyes.
You do know that by 'transitional fossil' he means 1/2 man 1/2 wombat, don't you? You know, a creationists idea of a transitional fossil, not the actual scientific version?

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#2106 Sep 26, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that by 'transitional fossil' he means 1/2 man 1/2 wombat, don't you? You know, a creationists idea of a transitional fossil, not the actual scientific version?
Ha! that is a pretty good point. Every example I, and there were many, he wasn't interested in. He then follows up with his claim and sights Wikipedia as his reference tool. I was insulted. I have been researching "actual knowledge" in order to be able to have a rational , informed conversatioon with someone and then im hit with " well Wikipedia said". The first thing they teach you in any type of Lit class or Writing or any class where you are going to be presenting an argument is DONT USE WIKIPEDIA.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2107 Sep 26, 2013
ha......I guarantee you that you will not accept ANY source you don't agree with. Been there done that with worthless atheists before. Some of the most hypocritical on this earth. No wonder you make up less than 10% of the worlds population.

and yes iseeyou.......when it comes to matters such as this college professors can't be trusted. That is exactly your problem, you are easily influenced by these types of people.

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#2108 Sep 26, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
ha......I guarantee you that you will not accept ANY source you don't agree with. Been there done that with worthless atheists before. Some of the most hypocritical on this earth. No wonder you make up less than 10% of the worlds population.
and yes iseeyou.......when it comes to matters such as this college professors can't be trusted. That is exactly your problem, you are easily influenced by these types of people.
Good morning Anti. Just get up?
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#2109 Sep 26, 2013
angel do you have an atheist meeting tonight?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr John 32,048
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 1 hr John 155
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Science 74,937
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 8 hr Subduction Zone 6,092
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 16 hr Dogen 4,059
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Sat John 4,952
News Why do public atheists have to behave like such... Jun 21 Eagle 12 - 4
More from around the web