Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity?

May 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Free Republic

'RELIGION SHOULD BE TREATED WITH RIDICULE, HATRED AND CONTEMPT' Atheism, or 'antitheism,' which was once considered taboo in America, has gone somewhat mainstream in today's society.

Comments (Page 240)

Showing posts 4,781 - 4,800 of5,918
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Witless. It's the paint chips though.
This is coming from a creationist who believes that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs and that fossils aren't "real".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Once again EW, your actual beliefs trumps anything and everything your poor keyboard sh*ts.
razzaz

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... ………
Christians are Stupid
Imhotep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Witless. It's the paint chips though.
Witness ignorance!

Yes you are stupid and uneducated do you want proof?

Look up Australian slang sometime Sparky

Abo =Abo Short for Aboriginal, they take offense to it

Yobbo = Uncouth and aggressive person

Ocker — Pronounced "ocka" - Typical uncultivated Aussie, similar to Yank "redneck"

Do you feel stupid
Sorry but you are

Do you have another syllable to share or is this it

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
Once again EW, your actual beliefs trumps anything and everything your poor keyboard sh*ts.
Yawn!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>Witness ignorance!

Ocker — Pronounced "ocka" - Typical uncultivated Aussie, similar to Yank "redneck"

Do you feel stupid
Sorry but you are

Wow, this person really thrives with educational barrier. Ok let's test your intelligence.

What is an educational, attitudinal, and social barriers? Explain how they interfere in the channels which consist of light waves, sound waves, and the sense of touch.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>Witness ignorance!

Do you feel stupid
Sorry but you are

You're handicap is showing. Why the heck would you think I would waste my time looking up Australian slang cornudo?
Imhotep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, this person really thrives with educational barrier. Ok let's test your intelligence.
What is an educational, attitudinal, and social barriers? Explain how they interfere in the channels which consist of light waves, sound waves, and the sense of touch.
I've already exposed you're stupidity

Schools over Sparky

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>I've already exposed you're stupidity

Schools over Sparky
So basically you have no answer. Figures, you're too much of a simpleton that lacks comprehension. School needs to put you in remedial courses.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Imhotep wrote:

Schools over Sparky
What's with Sparky? Are you try if to hook up with me? Gross!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Imhotep wrote:

Schools over Sparky
Add ing

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already exposed you're stupidity
Schools over Sparky
True-- but it was hardly much of a challenge, was it?

A wee bit of quoting, and viola-- he's shown to be stupid.

A caveman could have done it.

:D
Imhotep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
True-- but it was hardly much of a challenge, was it?
One must use simple things for simple minds

Every now n then... my evil twin steps out & ventures into the dark world of sarcasm and then scan Internet for clever things to come up with
it's all part of my entertainment cycle in the morning ;)

And the prime entertainment are these religious loonies

MENLO PARK (The Borowitz Report)—Before a rapt audience at Facebook headquarters Thursday, Facebook C.E.O. Mark Zuckerberg unveiled new software that he promised “will totally change the way you are wasting your life.”

Explaining the development of Facebook’s new phone software, Home, Mr. Zuckerberg said,“Our research showed that Facebook users still had a few hours a day when they were leading somewhat healthy and productive lives. Our new software will change all of that.”

Mr. Zuckerberg said his developers had worked for months developing Home,“which seizes control of your phone and makes it good for little other than Facebook—much like many Facebook users themselves.”

By bombarding the user with status updates on a twenty-four-hour basis, he boasted,“Home transforms Facebook from just a social network into something akin to a neurological disorder.”

As the audience applauded that pronouncement, Mr. Zuckerberg added,“At Facebook, we want to be a million voices inside your head.”

When one member of the audience worried whether Home would give Facebook even more access to private information about one’s life, Mr. Zuckerberg reassured the questioner,“After using Home for several weeks, you will have no life.”

While clearly proud of his latest product, Mr. Zuckerberg gave notice that he did not intend to rest on his laurels:“At Facebook, we will never stop striving to replace real experience with something soulless and empty.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>True-- but it was hardly much of a challenge, was it?

The fact is, you know I have gotten to you so you won't write to me directly but talk about me with others. You are the one that claimed you slept with my wife and daughter correct? Yet I have neither. You have an infatuation with this and it's sick. Don't be a wuss, explain the real reasons why you lost your theist wife. Hey directly or not, you cannot stop ignoring me. Now this is entertainment because you get dumber and dumber.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>One must use simple things for simple minds

Every now n then... my evil twin steps out & ventures into the dark world of sarcasm and then scan Internet for clever things to come up with
it's all part of my entertainment cycle in the morning ;)

And the prime entertainment are these religious loonies

MENLO PARK (The Borowitz Report)—Before a rapt audience at Facebook headquarters Thursday, Facebook C.E.O. Mark Zuckerberg unveiled new software that he promised “will totally change the way you are wasting your life.”

Explaining the development of Facebook’s new phone software, Home, Mr. Zuckerberg said,“Our research showed that Facebook users still had a few hours a day when they were leading somewhat healthy and productive lives. Our new software will change all of that.”

Mr. Zuckerberg said his developers had worked for months developing Home,“which seizes control of your phone and makes it good for little other than Facebook—much like many Facebook users themselves.”

By bombarding the user with status updates on a twenty-four-hour basis, he boasted,“Home transforms Facebook from just a social network into something akin to a neurological disorder.”

As the audience applauded that pronouncement, Mr. Zuckerberg added,“At Facebook, we want to be a million voices inside your head.”

When one member of the audience worried whether Home would give Facebook even more access to private information about one’s life, Mr. Zuckerberg reassured the questioner,“After using Home for several weeks, you will have no life.”

While clearly proud of his latest product, Mr. Zuckerberg gave notice that he did not intend to rest on his laurels:“At Facebook, we will never stop striving to replace real experience with something soulless and empty.”
Smoking the bong again? The real reason I'm on an atheists forum is for entertainment purposes. Again your so called explicit mind couldn't figure out what I asked. Lol! Oh but the so called "I'll scratch your back and you scratch mine" is taking place right now. Lol! You can't argue by yourself can you? You made no one look stupid, but I bet you are going to purchase a medal for yourself today feeling a victory.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically you have no answer. Figures, you're too much of a simpleton that lacks comprehension. School needs to put you in remedial courses.
Educated What once again projection his poor education and his failure to get into a good university (notre dame reject)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Smoking the bong again? The real reason I'm on an atheists forum is for entertainment purposes. Again your so called explicit mind couldn't figure out what I asked. Lol! Oh but the so called "I'll scratch your back and you scratch mine" is taking place right now. Lol! You can't argue by yourself can you? You made no one look stupid, but I bet you are going to purchase a medal for yourself today feeling a victory.
More bollocks from the failed Creationist who got laughed out for making the most ridiculous arguments.

This guy believes that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs and that fossils aren't "real"

These are the facts for you
Siro

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
More bollocks from the failed Creationist who got laughed out for making the most ridiculous arguments.
This guy believes that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs and that fossils aren't "real"
You tell'em comrade! Now lets all join hands and worship karl marx as we sing 'the internationale'!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Educated What once again projection his poor education and his failure to get into a good university (notre dame reject)
So why are you in a gang? Why the skinheads?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>More bollocks from the failed Creationist who got laughed out for making the most ridiculous arguments.

So are you always high?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,781 - 4,800 of5,918
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr I can read 21,336
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Buck Crick 223,180
Our world came from nothing? 4 hr Carchar king 61
Why do i deserve no respect. Fri Carchar king 7
Introducing The Universal Religion Jul 9 NightSerf 718
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Jul 9 ChristineM 802
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) Jul 9 Buck Crick 324
•••
•••