Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity?

May 5, 2011 Full story: Free Republic 5,949

'RELIGION SHOULD BE TREATED WITH RIDICULE, HATRED AND CONTEMPT' Atheism, or 'antitheism,' which was once considered taboo in America, has gone somewhat mainstream in today's society.

Full Story

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#5089 Sep 29, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I understand how angry you are!....
Projection.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5090 Sep 29, 2012
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>Projection.
Stupidity.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5091 Sep 30, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I understand how angry you are! But you will never get rid of Christians or theists. Good luck and God Bless!
nobody said they want to get rid of theists or christians you creationist mouthpiece. Do yourself a favour and shut the f*ck up.

Location hidden

#5092 Sep 30, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>nobody said they want to get rid of theists or christians you creationist mouthpiece. Do yourself a favour and shut the f*ck up.
Says the retard who has been proven wrong time and time again and has been called an idiot by other atheists.

Columbus, OH

#5093 Sep 30, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the retard who has been proven wrong time and time again and has been called an idiot by other atheists.
Don't get angry, fool. Get good.

Location hidden

#5094 Sep 30, 2012
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>Don't get angry, fool. Get good.
Says the dumb person who has anger issues. Good at what? Lol!

Location hidden

#5095 Sep 30, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>nobody said they want to get rid of theists or christians you creationist mouthpiece. Do yourself a favour and shut the f*ck up.
You did with the final solution.

Location hidden

#5096 Sep 30, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a Creationist waste of space. Nobody believes a word you say.

Especially the part about your hallucinations about the earth being 6000 years old, when scientists have already smacked the sh*t out of your cult with direct evidence from fossils.

Location hidden

#5097 Sep 30, 2012
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get angry, fool. Get good.
That may take forever. This retard is convinced that we're going to become Creationists without a shred of evidence for this cult being true.

Location hidden

#5098 Sep 30, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You did with the final solution.
You're frustated that we atheists are non-violent, while your bible is full of all sorts of hateful nonsense.

Go take a look at your failed cult before you attempt to accuse atheists of violence, you lying Creationist sack of sh*t.

Columbus, OH

#5099 Sep 30, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the dumb person who has anger issues.....
You're lying again, Pee Wee.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
....Good at what? Lol!
Carl's Jr. always needs grill cooks.

Give it a shot.

The worst that can happen is you'll look as a fool again.

Location hidden

#5100 Sep 30, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>You're a Creationist waste of space. Nobody believes a word you say.

Especially the part about your hallucinations about the earth being 6000 years old, when scientists have already smacked the sh*t out of your cult with direct evidence from fossils.
But apparently your own assumptions about what I supposedly said does bother you because you keep posting it.

Location hidden

#5101 Sep 30, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>You're frustated that we atheists are non-violent, while your bible is full of all sorts of hateful nonsense.

Go take a look at your failed cult before you attempt to accuse atheists of violence, you lying Creationist sack of sh*t.
The person with the final solution has spoken. You are violent.

Location hidden

#5102 Sep 30, 2012
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>You're lying again, Pee Wee.

Educated What wrote, "<quoted text>
....Good at what? Lol! "

Carl's Jr. always needs grill cooks.

Give it a shot.

The worst that can happen is you'll look as a fool again.
Wow! That was a good one! So what are you saying about people who cook at Carls junior or any restaurant for that matter? Do you consider yourself better? Are you above them? You are such a molester.

“God=Registered Sex Offender!”

Since: Jul 12

Wylie, TX

#5103 Sep 30, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I understand how angry you are! But you will never get rid of Christians or theists. Good luck and God Bless!
If atheists can help weed out FAKE-ASS Christians, then they are doing God's work. The fight is not with the atheists. The fight is with HERESY from FAKE-ASS Christians. Theism means NOTHING if you worship the WRONG GOD!!! The LORD is gloriously pleased when FAKE-ASS Christians, who are a pus-infested STD on the sexed-up Body of Christ, are eliminated like so much leaven. The Bible teaches that leaven destroys. Leaven must be given the Final Solution, according to Yahweh, His Kid and the Pigeon:

"If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst." (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

Not everyone who claims the title "Christian" is a TRUE DISCIPLE OF CHRIST! Most who claim the descriptor, "Christian", are heretics with WRONG teachings and an ERRONEOUS BIBLE (NIV, Catholic Bible with the nihil obstat, Jehovah's bible, ANY bible with Maccabees I and II). You can cherry pick all you want, but in the end, those who destroy nonbelievers, including FAKE-ASS Christians, are following the Lord's statutes. Grow a pair or burn in Hell...and I say this with the love of a TRUE Christian who will one day get to see heretics like you burn in Hell. Thomas Aquinas cites the greatest joy of the TRUE believer as being able to witness the suffering of the damned:

In order that the happiness of the saints may be more delightful to them and that they may render more copious thanks to God for it, they are allowed to see perfectly the sufferings of the damned...So that they may be urged the more to praise God...The saints in heaven know distinctly all that happens...to the damned.[Summa Theologica, Third Part, Supplement, Question XCIV, "Of the Relations of the Saints Towards the Damned," First Article, "Whether the Blessed in Heaven Will See the Sufferings of the Damned..."]

Glory!

Location hidden

#5104 Sep 30, 2012
AmericasBestChristian wrote:
<quoted text>If atheists can help weed out FAKE-ASS Christians, then they are doing God's work. The fight is not with the atheists. The fight is with HERESY from FAKE-ASS Christians. Theism means NOTHING if you worship the WRONG GOD!!! The LORD is gloriously pleased when FAKE-ASS Christians, who are a pus-infested STD on the sexed-up Body of Christ, are eliminated like so much leaven. The Bible teaches that leaven destroys. Leaven must be given the Final Solution, according to Yahweh, His Kid and the Pigeon:

"If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst." (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

Not everyone who claims the title "Christian" is a TRUE DISCIPLE OF CHRIST! Most who claim the descriptor, "Christian", are heretics with WRONG teachings and an ERRONEOUS BIBLE (NIV, Catholic Bible with the nihil obstat, Jehovah's bible, ANY bible with Maccabees I and II). You can cherry pick all you want, but in the end, those who destroy nonbelievers, including FAKE-ASS Christians, are following the Lord's statutes. Grow a pair or burn in Hell...and I say this with the love of a TRUE Christian who will one day get to see heretics like you burn in Hell. Thomas Aquinas cites the greatest joy of the TRUE believer as being able to witness the suffering of the damned:

In order that the happiness of the saints may be more delightful to them and that they may render more copious thanks to God for it, they are allowed to see perfectly the sufferings of the damned...So that they may be urged the more to praise God...The saints in heaven know distinctly all that happens...to the damned.[Summa Theologica, Third Part, Supplement, Question XCIV, "Of the Relations of the Saints Towards the Damned," First Article, "Whether the Blessed in Heaven Will See the Sufferings of the Damned..."]

Glory!
Judging others?

Columbus, OH

#5105 Sep 30, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
....So what are you saying about people who cook at Carls junior or any restaurant for that matter?....
That they are better than you, fool.

Location hidden

#5106 Sep 30, 2012
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>That they are better than you, fool.
So do you put yourself above others? No wonder you're the minority. Dude, honestly I make a lot more money than the average person. Not saying I make more than you, I am sure you own Microsoft, but I am researching to buy into a franchise. That's funny!

Columbus, OH

#5107 Sep 30, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you put yourself above others? No wonder you're the minority. Dude, honestly I make a lot more money than the average person. Not saying I make more than you, I am sure you own Microsoft, but I am researching to buy into a franchise. That's funny!
Let me repeat:

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...

What's got you confused, Pee Wee?

Location hidden

#5108 Sep 30, 2012
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>Let me repeat:

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...

What's got you confused, Pee Wee?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Aura Mytha 233,148
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 35 min Mikko 23,266
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr woodtick57 2,620
Atheism: On the Rise? (Jan '13) 4 hr Dee 41
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 4 hr _Bad Company 1,458
God' existence 6 hr thetruth 86
$13.5m for jehovah’s witness sex victim 6 hr thetruth 3
More from around the web