Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Read more: Conservapedia 12,667

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Read more
First Prev
of 634
Next Last
Only Coward

Pittsfield, MA

#13222 Mar 14, 2014
The only coward is praxis33 in pittsfield ma

“BAS in Electrical Engineering”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#13223 Mar 14, 2014
'number four'

It is very hard to read, let alone comprehend, your posts with your terrible grammar. Try using proper grammar and people might take you a little more serious.

BTW, we don't know what happened before the big bang. We can only speculate and ask questions. It is far better than just assuming some magical being did everything especially when his time scale is completely false.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#13225 Mar 14, 2014
Electrical Engineer wrote:
'number four'
It is very hard to read, let alone comprehend, your posts with your terrible grammar. Try using proper grammar and people might take you a little more serious.
BTW, we don't know what happened before the big bang. We can only speculate and ask questions. It is far better than just assuming some magical being did everything especially when his time scale is completely false.
...my ..GRAMMAR....You..you ...!..blackguard .....!!!..I , had a public education ......!!..I'M THE VICTIM ...!

I was curious .....7 day work week ...turns out , it predates Judaism ..

and , when the Soviets tried to abolish the week , for a ten day cycle ...although , it was a better deal ....no , takers ..

don't , get me wrong ..creation story is myth ..we , came from fish ..

but , the Seven Day week ...and , we can't say ..WHY ..?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Las Vegas, NV

#13227 Mar 22, 2014
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron.

In short?
You are seriously an idiot.
...Where ..are you ...you old coot ..?

..get well soon ..

Las Vegas, NV

#13228 Mar 22, 2014
'number four'
...Why ..are you convinced , that there is ' no ' Creator ...???

..if , I may ...you heathens, all..stake your belief , on the actions and behaviors of us ' Christurds '....
Arnold Weston

Albuquerque, NM

#13229 Nov 8, 2014
how-the-soul-works. pbworks. c0m

I believe in a collective of intelligence that connect to every atom of the universe via something like quantum entanglement. That is the goal of humans to control everything. To control requires monitoring.

Civilizations first became capable of sustained life about 5 billion years after the Big Bang. Therefore, likely there are trillions of civilizations that monitor every atom in the universe; including those in our minds and body.

So what people call God is a figment of a simple mind; and is additionally disrespectful.

How ungrateful is a person to expect, to demand, that they deserve an eternal afterlife? The ultimate sin, to have ultimate greed.
James Dunn

Albuquerque, NM

#13230 Nov 8, 2014
Axiom of Choice logically defines the fundamental usefulness of mathematics (mathematics is a subset of logic). Logic cannot be used to accurately describe non-repeating causality (logic is a subset of causality). Therefore anything solely mathematical used to describe physics is improperly bounded.

Google Search: "Axiom of Choice extended to include Relativity"

In a vast closed system of causality, where relativity exists as a subset of causality, all of observable physics can be described to include the instantaneous interactions of entanglement and fringe pattern behaviors.

Observable Physics wanes into and out of existence as Big Bangs mark the ending of a paradigm and the beginning of the next.

Like adding a solid catalyst (singularity system) into a related solution. The chemistry transforms from one media to the next without much of any kind of shared interactions. When the catalyst (singularity system) spontaneously evolves from external/internal influences, then a new catalyst reaction begins (new Big Bang).

Common Sense = Critical Thinking + Predicting Consequences with an emphasis on sustainability of desired outcomes + Self-Esteem (the Mutual sharing of USEFUL information to a group)

One problem with Religious People (group that chooses to ignore God's Works, everything in the universe not touched by mankind) is that they believe in the works of demons (people with self-serving intents at the expense of all others). Proof: religious works are filled with contradictions to God's works (everything not touched by mankind).

Faith is beautiful; the first step of every journey. The purpose of faith is to be destroyed by truth. Faith without the journey is therefore self-deceit. Self-deceit is the greatest evil, because self-deceit preys on the troubled soul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 634
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Zog Has-fallen 18,497
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 3 hr DebraE 14,566
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 hr Uncle Sam 237,766
News Confessions of a black atheist 6 hr Savant 340
The Ultimate Evidence of God (Mar '14) 6 hr James 153
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 12 hr thetruth 1,996
News Atheists open up: What they want you to know 12 hr thetruth 23
More from around the web