Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12663 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

First Prev
of 634
Next Last
thetruth

London, UK

#13232 Feb 4, 2016
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...my ..GRAMMAR....You..you ...!..blackguard .....!!!..I , had a public education ......!!..I'M THE VICTIM ...!
I was curious .....7 day work week ...turns out , it predates Judaism ..
and , when the Soviets tried to abolish the week , for a ten day cycle ...although , it was a better deal ....no , takers ..
don't , get me wrong ..creation story is myth ..we , came from fish ..
but , the Seven Day week ...and , we can't say ..WHY ..?
If we become religious, do we all start typing like a telegram on the blink?
thetruth

London, UK

#13233 Feb 4, 2016
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Why ..are you convinced , that there is ' no ' Creator ...???
Because you make it so peasy.
thetruth

London, UK

#13234 Feb 4, 2016
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I think were talking past each other ...but , I hope you see my point ..." How can the God of the Old testament be so angry with the Israelites ....if , they didn't have the freewill to displease Him ..? "
I think it's like the hobo with a placard reading " need food " ....but , you toss him a few bucks anyway ..knowing it's going to be spent on malt liquor ...
Religion has harmed society enough, its time for faith to shaddap for a while.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 634
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is of greater value for humanity: Chrisita... 18 min par five 437
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr ATHEOI 21,403
News A Strong Muslim Identity Is the Best Defense Ag... 2 hr Moon Pie 9
Christianity isn't based on... (Feb '10) 2 hr ATHEOI 326
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Eagle 12 257,133
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 3 hr Eagle 12 10,344
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 4 hr Aura Mytha 20,285
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 9 hr ChristineM 45,559
More from around the web