Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,667

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#13201 Mar 10, 2014
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Here? You actually lied. You wrote a 100% false thing that I never wrote at all.
Moreover, I do not believe in your favorite god, Satan, any more than I believe in your torturing god.
Idiot.
.ha ha ha ...of course it's false ...but, you're calling the kettle black ..if , you really disapprove of what I did ..

You know ...just because we can't see something ....that's a really bold step , to then assert that it does not exist ...

and , now you wrote the 100% false thing ...Satan does not even make my ' top ten ' list ...and , you know it ..!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Las Vegas, NV

#13202 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Nope. My greatest beef is that idiots like you, who worship the evil bible, use that evil to oppress and bully other folk.
<quoted text>
Your god cannot be omniscient-- that is impossible, if free will is real.
If your god **is** omniscient? Then there is no free will, and people are simply acting out according to your god's plan.
Either way, it makes your god into a monster.
As I have reminded you from the beginning.
..I think were talking past each other ...but , I hope you see my point ..." How can the God of the Old testament be so angry with the Israelites ....if , they didn't have the freewill to displease Him ..? "

I think it's like the hobo with a placard reading " need food " ....but , you toss him a few bucks anyway ..knowing it's going to be spent on malt liquor ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Las Vegas, NV

#13203 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Nope. My greatest beef is that idiots like you, who worship the evil bible, use that evil to oppress and bully other folk.
<quoted text>
Your god cannot be omniscient-- that is impossible, if free will is real.
If your god **is** omniscient? Then there is no free will, and people are simply acting out according to your god's plan.
Either way, it makes your god into a monster.
As I have reminded you from the beginning.
...You live in " Bizzaro World " ..You keep saying God is a monster ...but , even you must recognize , the most highly prized verse Christians are always sporting .....( John 3:16 )...you do watch baseball ..?

To "Mikko" ..." Baseball " is very much like your " Handball " ....just , not as gay ..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13205 Mar 10, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.ha ha ha ...of course it's false ...but, you're calling the kettle black ..if , you really disapprove of what I did ..
Not at all-- I quoted a line from your post *exactly*-- and it's clear that you *do* hate people.

You *have* to hate them-- you think they deserve infinite torture, after all!

Only someone completely taken over by hate, would worship a being who uses torture.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13206 Mar 10, 2014
number four wrote:
You know ...just because we can't see something ....that's a really bold step , to then assert that it does not exist ...

and , now you wrote the 100% false thing ...Satan does not even make my ' top ten ' list ...and , you know it ..!
Nope.

It's **exactly** like this:

Suppose I claim there is a solid gold teapot in close orbit around the planet Mercury.

You cannot see it-- neither can I. No telescope is strong enough to detect the teapot.

Is it reasonable to believe the teapot is really there?

If not-- then the **same** reasoning applies to your god!

I do not **believe** your god isn't real.

I simply ask for **proof**--- which you refuse to give -- and thus, the **default** state is your claim is false (your god doesn't exist).

This is **not** an assertion by me.

This **IS** a **FAILURE** by **YOU** to provide proof.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13207 Mar 10, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I think were talking past each other ...but , I hope you see my point ..." How can the God of the Old testament be so angry with the Israelites ....if , they didn't have the freewill to displease Him ..? "
I think it's like the hobo with a placard reading " need food " ....but , you toss him a few bucks anyway ..knowing it's going to be spent on malt liquor ...
Silly.

You cannot make claims about the alleged feelings of this god of yours-- until you **PROVE** the god, in fact, exists.

So it hardly matters **WHAT** the bible claims about this silly myth's phantom feelings are.

Until you prove this god is real, in the FIRST place?

It hardly matters-- and it does not refute my statement:

In a universe with an **OMNISCIENT** being, free will is impossible.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13208 Mar 10, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...You live in " Bizzaro World " ..You keep saying God is a monster ...but , even you must recognize , the most highly prized verse Christians are always sporting .....( John 3:16 )...
Let's look at that verse, shall we?

John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The **first** question is why? Why can't this "loving" god simply **forgive** people?

Why does this monster **demand** something has to **die**?

Hmmm?

That is a very horrible limitation on your god, here...!!

In fact?

**I** am **MORE** forgiving than your god!**I** do not require something **dead** before I forgive-- I will just forgive if the person asks.

No need to murder anyone, no need for nailing things to trees or any of that.

THAT MAKE ME MORE MORAL THAN YOUR GOD!

Wow.....

.... your god is **truly** a monstrous creature.

Good thing your god is myth, isn't it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Las Vegas, NV

#13209 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Nope.
It's **exactly** like this:
Suppose I claim there is a solid gold teapot in close orbit around the planet Mercury.
You cannot see it-- neither can I. No telescope is strong enough to detect the teapot.
Is it reasonable to believe the teapot is really there?
If not-- then the **same** reasoning applies to your god!
I do not **believe** your god isn't real.
I simply ask for **proof**--- which you refuse to give -- and thus, the **default** state is your claim is false (your god doesn't exist).
This is **not** an assertion by me.
This **IS** a **FAILURE** by **YOU** to provide proof.
...Do you believe in an ' Oort cloud '..?

Now , you're pretending to be a weak Atheist ...while , posting strong Atheist sentiments ...( it's because ' you ' are afraid , of accepting the burden of proof ......for shame ...)

proof of God is in the first thermodynamic law ...." nothing just begins " ...sub-atomic particles did not create themselves ...it's impossible ...you believe a lie ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Las Vegas, NV

#13210 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Let's look at that verse, shall we?
John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
That is a very horrible limitation on your god, here...!!
In fact?
**I** am **MORE** forgiving than your god!**I** do not require something **dead** before I forgive-- I will just forgive if the person asks.
No need to murder anyone, no need for nailing things to trees or any of that.
THAT MAKE ME MORE MORAL THAN YOUR GOD!
Wow.....
.... your god is **truly** a monstrous creature.
Good thing your god is myth, isn't it?
...Ah , but Jesus didn't die did He ..??..but , He did give His life as ransom for yours ...

It's more in the tune of reparation ....Can , someone steal from you ..beg forgiveness ..receive said forgiveness ...and , keep whatever property was pilfered ...??

wouldn't that make you a fool ....and , not moral at all ...?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Las Vegas, NV

#13211 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Not at all-- I quoted a line from your post *exactly*-- and it's clear that you *do* hate people.
You *have* to hate them-- you think they deserve infinite torture, after all!
Only someone completely taken over by hate, would worship a being who uses torture.
...you , quoted my line >> exactly <<..?....See , how unhinged you are ..I bet , you actually believe your own lies ....do , realize how sick you .?....You're way ' too ' old be be this puerile...

I hate hypocrites ....who won't acknowledge their hypocrisy ...( Don't expound your false belief of an over populated world ...and then , demand that ' others ' lives need to be destroyed )...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Las Vegas, NV

#13212 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Silly.

In a universe with an **OMNISCIENT** being, free will is impossible.
...I don't really believe that you are a qualified authority on such profound philosophical question ....

...no offense intended ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13213 Mar 10, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Do you believe in an ' Oort cloud '..?
No.

Belief is for stupid people who don't understand how science actually works.

However, there is plenty of **scientific** evidence showing the oort cloud is a real thing; there is no need for belief.

Moron.
number four wrote:
Now , you're pretending to be a weak Atheist
I've always been this, moron.
number four wrote:
...while , posting strong Atheist sentiments ...( it's because ' you ' are afraid , of accepting the burden of proof ......for shame ...)
The burden of proof has never been mine, moron.

It has **always** and **forever** been yours.
number four wrote:
proof of God is in the first thermodynamic law
Lie. You don't understand the first thing about thermodynamics.

You just post some bullshyt you got from a creationism website.

Moron.
number four wrote:
...." nothing just begins " ...sub-atomic particles did not create themselves ...it's impossible ...you believe a lie ...
Bullshyt. Quantum mechanics proves-- and there have been experiments proving-- that particles **do** suddenly appear from nothing.

Again, you are full of shyt.

And?

I do not **believe**-- belief is for stupid people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13214 Mar 10, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Ah , but Jesus didn't die did He ..??..but , He did give His life as ransom for yours ...
What "ransom"? That's bullshyt. And that has **nothing** to do with John 3:16, which **IS** about requiring a murder before your monster-god can muster up enough god-mojo to forgive anyone.

You worship a monster-- who tortures people for no real reason.

And yes-- I'm still more moral than your monster-god.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13215 Mar 10, 2014
number four wrote:
I hate hypocrites .......
So.

You hate yourself?

That was obvious-- your self-loathing comes out with nearly every one of your posts...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13216 Mar 10, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I don't really believe that you are a qualified authority on such profound philosophical question ....
...no offense intended ...
You moron.

Omniscience means "all knowing".

In short? An omniscient being would **know** everything-- the entire past, the entire future--everything.

Once the future is **known**? As in **omniscience**?

Then it no longer becomes possible to make ANY choices of ANY sort-- choice becomes impossible, as you simply act out WHAT IS ALREADY KNOWN.

You cannot possibly deviate from WHAT IS ALREADY KNOWN (omniscience).

You have no free will-- which REQUIRE a FUTURE THAT IS UNKNOWN.

You are seriously an idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Las Vegas, NV

#13217 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
So.
You hate yourself?
That was obvious-- your self-loathing comes out with nearly every one of your posts...
...of course , not .....' I ' acknowledge my hypocrisy ...

..honestly..??...you , can smell my insecurities ; just by reading my few small posts ...!?

..Man ..You're Good...!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Las Vegas, NV

#13218 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
You moron.
Omniscience means "all knowing".
In short? An omniscient being would **know** everything-- the entire past, the entire future--everything.
Once the future is **known**? As in **omniscience**?
Then it no longer becomes possible to make ANY choices of ANY sort-- choice becomes impossible, as you simply act out WHAT IS ALREADY KNOWN.
You cannot possibly deviate from WHAT IS ALREADY KNOWN (omniscience).
You have no free will-- which REQUIRE a FUTURE THAT IS UNKNOWN.
You are seriously an idiot.
...Ahh...Now I understand ....( I think )..

but , omniscience ...belongs to God ....not us ..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Las Vegas, NV

#13219 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
No.
Belief is for stupid people who don't understand how science actually works.
However, there is plenty of **scientific** evidence showing the oort cloud is a real thing; there is no need for belief.
Moron.
<quoted text>
I've always been this, moron.
<quoted text>
The burden of proof has never been mine, moron.
It has **always** and **forever** been yours.
<quoted text>
Lie. You don't understand the first thing about thermodynamics.
You just post some bullshyt you got from a creationism website.
Moron.
<quoted text>
Bullshyt. Quantum mechanics proves-- and there have been experiments proving-- that particles **do** suddenly appear from nothing.
Again, you are full of shyt.
And?
I do not **believe**-- belief is for stupid people.
..Oort cloud is just theory ...

ha..ha..Atheist positions on creation are just preposterous , senseless and ludicrous as my own ....." God spoke ! " ....

You , really believe matter ' just ' came into existence ...chaotic matter , no less ...and , gave birth to a cosmos ruled by laws ..........seriously ...??....

you know ..cracker , you strengthen ' my ' position ...when you prattle on and on about your superior morality and my perceived hatred of others and God lust for pain ...

obviously , you believe morals are important ...and , shared ...this would not be true , if life had no moral base line .....i.e...objectivity ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Las Vegas, NV

#13220 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
What "ransom"? That's bullshyt. And that has **nothing** to do with John 3:16, which **IS** about requiring a murder before your monster-god can muster up enough god-mojo to forgive anyone.
You worship a monster-- who tortures people for no real reason.
And yes-- I'm still more moral than your monster-god.
...yeah , Jesus ' had ' to die so that we could live .....

but , how does this upset your world view ....don't you eat meat ...?

a creature ' is ' killed ....for ' our ' subsistence ...we gain life from death ....

sorry bout' this ...you all think it is a cop out ...but , we just ' don't ' know ...why , God allows those destined for perdition ....to continue existing ...

human logic asserts ..." God, just snuff them out ! " ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Las Vegas, NV

#13221 Mar 13, 2014
<quoted text>
You
Omniscience idiot.
.....To , the godless heathens ...is ' magic ' real ...???

are ' we ' conscience '..??

did consciousness , exist before the "big bang " ..???

..*** magic ***, is it possible to pull a rabbit , from a hat ....if , the rabbit isn't already there ..??..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 7 min ChristineM 14,683
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 25 min ChristineM 234,653
The Consequences of Atheism 47 min ChristineM 80
Christianity Created Hitler 57 min Thinking 216
Why Evil Disproves Atheism 13 hr Luke1981 7
Our world came from nothing? (Jul '14) 13 hr NoahLovesU 1,245
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 14 hr NoahLovesU 2,844
More from around the web