Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12674 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#13189 Mar 8, 2014
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god is a douchenozzle. Seriously. The monster-god you worship is one of the most horrible creations in all of literature.
And make no mistake-- your douchenozzle-god **is** fiction.
Such a monster would not suffer the likes of YOU, for example, to represent it.
You are too stupid-- no god would suffer you to continue to make light of it's name like you do.
..Though the Israelites did , at times , characterize God as a demanding judge , their primary image of God was one of kindness and compassion ...

As , for yourself it is plain to see ..God doesn't do things ' your ' way ; hence your petulance ..mayhaps , you just need to grow-up ....just a little ...eh.?
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#13190 Mar 8, 2014
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say
...thanks , "Mikko" ....I needed that ..!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#13191 Mar 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Unlike you? I do care.
You would overpopulate the planet with people as dumb and ignorant as yourself.
Hypocrite.
...I hate people , who raise alarms of overpopulation ...and , expected other lives to be squashed ...

Why , won't these chicken little's ...pool , their resources together ..load up on a huge cruise ship ...sail into the sea ...and , jump .......because it's the right thing to do ..?

Look , these overpopulation theories ..are ' so ' hypothetical ...they're practically worthless ..

there is nothing to suggest this planet could not sustain a population several times our current numbers ......unless , you are an advocate for race suicide ....than , yeah...feticide and sterilization should be right down your alley .....
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#13192 Mar 8, 2014
<quoted text>
So you do agree, that your god -- if real-- means there is no free will?
That means that you believe your god **deliberately** and with malice, decided to TORTURE people forever in his hell...
... you are sick.
...If ...' free will '...means ..you don't have to make choice ...then , no you do not have free will .....You have to choose ..!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13193 Mar 8, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I hate people ..
I know.

That is quite obvious-- only someone who hates people, would worship a monster who they think uses torture-- and not just any torture, but infinite torture.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13194 Mar 8, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...If ...' free will '...means ..you don't have to make choice ...then , no you do not have free will .....You have to choose ..!
Free will cannot co-exist in a universe with a god who is omniscient.

Silly.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#13195 Mar 9, 2014
<quoted text>
god is omniscient.
...I concur...

..see , I can do the very same ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#13196 Mar 9, 2014
<quoted text>
I worship a monster who uses infinite torture.
....So , this is why you hate Christians ....you're a Devil worshiper ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#13197 Mar 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Free will cannot co-exist in a universe with a god who is omniscient.
Silly.
...Now...You are silly billy ....isn't your greatest beef w/ the Bible , is how God is always portrayed as being angered ....

So , if God is omniscient ....how , pray tell could humanity anger Him so ?.....ergo.....we ' have ' freewill , because obviously we are not obeying His ....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13198 Mar 10, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I concur...
..see , I can do the very same ...
The difference is you changed the meaning of what I wrote-- I did not do that to what you wrote.

You **do** hate people-- this is quite obvious.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13199 Mar 10, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....So , this is why you hate Christians ....you're a Devil worshiper ...
Here? You actually lied. You wrote a 100% false thing that I never wrote at all.

Moreover, I do not believe in your favorite god, Satan, any more than I believe in your torturing god.

Idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13200 Mar 10, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Now...You are silly billy ....isn't your greatest beef w/ the Bible , is how God is always portrayed as being angered ....
Nope. My greatest beef is that idiots like you, who worship the evil bible, use that evil to oppress and bully other folk.
number four wrote:
So , if God is omniscient ....how , pray tell could humanity anger Him so ?.....ergo.....we ' have ' freewill , because obviously we are not obeying His ....
Your god cannot be omniscient-- that is impossible, if free will is real.

If your god **is** omniscient? Then there is no free will, and people are simply acting out according to your god's plan.

Either way, it makes your god into a monster.

As I have reminded you from the beginning.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#13201 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Here? You actually lied. You wrote a 100% false thing that I never wrote at all.
Moreover, I do not believe in your favorite god, Satan, any more than I believe in your torturing god.
Idiot.
.ha ha ha ...of course it's false ...but, you're calling the kettle black ..if , you really disapprove of what I did ..

You know ...just because we can't see something ....that's a really bold step , to then assert that it does not exist ...

and , now you wrote the 100% false thing ...Satan does not even make my ' top ten ' list ...and , you know it ..!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#13202 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Nope. My greatest beef is that idiots like you, who worship the evil bible, use that evil to oppress and bully other folk.
<quoted text>
If your god **is** omniscient? Then there is no free will, and people are simply acting out according to your god's plan.
..I think were talking past each other ...but , I hope you see my point ..." How can the God of the Old testament be so angry with the Israelites ....if , they didn't have the freewill to displease Him ..? "

I think it's like the hobo with a placard reading " need food " ....but , you toss him a few bucks anyway ..knowing it's going to be spent on malt liquor ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#13203 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
...You live in " Bizzaro World " ..You keep saying God is a monster ...but , even you must recognize , the most highly prized verse Christians are always sporting .....( John 3:16 )...you do watch baseball ..?

To "Mikko" ..." Baseball " is very much like your " Handball " ....just , not as gay ..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13205 Mar 10, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.ha ha ha ...of course it's false ...but, you're calling the kettle black ..if , you really disapprove of what I did ..
Not at all-- I quoted a line from your post *exactly*-- and it's clear that you *do* hate people.

You *have* to hate them-- you think they deserve infinite torture, after all!

Only someone completely taken over by hate, would worship a being who uses torture.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13206 Mar 10, 2014
number four wrote:
You know ...just because we can't see something ....that's a really bold step , to then assert that it does not exist ...

and , now you wrote the 100% false thing ...Satan does not even make my ' top ten ' list ...and , you know it ..!
Nope.

It's **exactly** like this:

Suppose I claim there is a solid gold teapot in close orbit around the planet Mercury.

You cannot see it-- neither can I. No telescope is strong enough to detect the teapot.

Is it reasonable to believe the teapot is really there?

If not-- then the **same** reasoning applies to your god!

I do not **believe** your god isn't real.

I simply ask for **proof**--- which you refuse to give -- and thus, the **default** state is your claim is false (your god doesn't exist).

This is **not** an assertion by me.

This **IS** a **FAILURE** by **YOU** to provide proof.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13207 Mar 10, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I think were talking past each other ...but , I hope you see my point ..." How can the God of the Old testament be so angry with the Israelites ....if , they didn't have the freewill to displease Him ..? "
I think it's like the hobo with a placard reading " need food " ....but , you toss him a few bucks anyway ..knowing it's going to be spent on malt liquor ...
Silly.

You cannot make claims about the alleged feelings of this god of yours-- until you **PROVE** the god, in fact, exists.

So it hardly matters **WHAT** the bible claims about this silly myth's phantom feelings are.

Until you prove this god is real, in the FIRST place?

It hardly matters-- and it does not refute my statement:

In a universe with an **OMNISCIENT** being, free will is impossible.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13208 Mar 10, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...You live in " Bizzaro World " ..You keep saying God is a monster ...but , even you must recognize , the most highly prized verse Christians are always sporting .....( John 3:16 )...
Let's look at that verse, shall we?

John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The **first** question is why? Why can't this "loving" god simply **forgive** people?

Why does this monster **demand** something has to **die**?

Hmmm?

That is a very horrible limitation on your god, here...!!

In fact?

**I** am **MORE** forgiving than your god!**I** do not require something **dead** before I forgive-- I will just forgive if the person asks.

No need to murder anyone, no need for nailing things to trees or any of that.

THAT MAKE ME MORE MORAL THAN YOUR GOD!

Wow.....

.... your god is **truly** a monstrous creature.

Good thing your god is myth, isn't it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#13209 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Nope.
It's **exactly** like this:
Suppose I claim there is a solid gold teapot in close orbit around the planet Mercury.
You cannot see it-- neither can I. No telescope is strong enough to detect the teapot.
Is it reasonable to believe the teapot is really there?
If not-- then the **same** reasoning applies to your god!
I do not **believe** your god isn't real.
I simply ask for **proof**--- which you refuse to give -- and thus, the **default** state is your claim is false (your god doesn't exist).
This is **not** an assertion by me.
This **IS** a **FAILURE** by **YOU** to provide proof.
...Do you believe in an ' Oort cloud '..?

Now , you're pretending to be a weak Atheist ...while , posting strong Atheist sentiments ...( it's because ' you ' are afraid , of accepting the burden of proof ......for shame ...)

proof of God is in the first thermodynamic law ...." nothing just begins " ...sub-atomic particles did not create themselves ...it's impossible ...you believe a lie ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 41 min Frindly 3,132
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 45 min Frindly 83,762
what science will NEVER be able to prove 12 hr superwilly 59
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Sat ChristineM 3,995
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... (May '17) Dec 8 Frindly 1,190
High School Atheism Dec 8 Reason Personified 31
Where have all the Atheists gone? (Apr '17) Dec 7 Eagle 12 - 128
More from around the web