Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12674 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Jim

Cambridge, UK

#13125 Jan 14, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...because , life has meaning .....and, it won't end at death ....
Look how you Creationists lie / move the goalposts.

1. You used Gandhi & Madoff as an example of why religion is important, but when we looked at it closely, we realised we don't need religion to tell us who is more moral.

2. Gandhi said I like your Christ, but not your Christians - you are a Christian, so he would not have liked you.

3. When found out for your lie - you introduce another lie - that death is not the end.

Now you will argue this and lose, then introduce another foolish accusation.

This is how you Creationist behave when you have no facts and no balls, honour or honesty whatsoever.

And you wonder why you are the victims always in these forums...pure ignorance.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#13126 Jan 16, 2014
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholic clergies in Africa are discouraging the use of contraceptives resulting in increase in STDs.
..I apologize ..for being "so" flippant ...earlier ..

But, You Securist's ...ARE LIARS ...when it comes to sex ...!!!!!

not "you" ..but "they" claimed ....sex "is" just an appetite ....treat it as such ...( like food ,sleep or drink )

LIE ..LIE ...LIE ...YOU , WANTED SEX TO BE UNBRIDLED ....!!!...

You , lied to us ...
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#13127 Jan 16, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Look how you Creationists lie / move the goalposts.
1. You used Gandhi & Madoff as an example of why religion is important, but when we looked at it closely, we realised we don't need religion to tell us who is more moral.
2. Gandhi said I like your Christ, but not your Christians - you are a Christian, so he would not have liked you.
3. When found out for your lie - you introduce another lie - that death is not the end.
Now you will argue this and lose, then introduce another foolish accusation.
This is how you Creationist behave when you have no facts and no balls, honour or honesty whatsoever.
And you wonder why you are the victims always in these forums...pure ignorance.
..okay ...YOU ARE RIGHT ........did, you see where you claimed , I have no balls or honor or honesty .......we're allies ...on this world ...?

why, do you " HATE " my belief ...

We are born ....and ...we die ....FACT....and, I personally believe "you" have nuts..( testicles )...

plus , I never claimed to be a victim ...( straw man )..?

I just believe ...the men were being "honest" as best they could ; when they wrote the gospels ...
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#13128 Jan 16, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is a fact - its simply doesn't matter how many lies and opinions you share, from your braindead creationist existence.
...my dilemma ....WHO ARE OUR FOREFATHERS .....?

WHAT HOMINID .??....why , is homo sapien ...such , a fluke ..Hmmm..?
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#13129 Jan 18, 2014
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry, this is not the last you'v heard from me.
....au contraire mon frere....!...I've reported " this" post to the topix moderators .....as, a "threat" ...
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#13130 Jan 18, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Rouge planets like Mars?
<quoted text>
..nein..nein..nein ...Mars is in ' orbit ' around the Sun ..

It's just hypotheticals , on the creation of the Moon ...( it is 'not' a captured asteroid )...it's too Earth like ...

supposed while the Earth was forming ...( inside the ' goldilocks zone ')...some 'rouge' heavenly body T-boned the Earth ...and viola'..the Moon ; at the optimal size and distance ...to ensure a healthy biosphere 'here' on Earth ....curious ...?

Look , bloke the Universe ' looks' crowded ...but, stars are more akin to grains of sand separated by kilometers ...if , the Earth was actually hit ..it's the greatest , hole in one mankind has ever known ...
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#13131 Jan 18, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another religious lie from you backed by no evidence. When we die, we cease to function and we stop existing, just like every other living thing.
Some people find it scary that we all end, and have to cling to stupid beliefs, because they evolved to be weasels who can't face up to their own mortality.
....A) You discount every witness , who testifies to a life after death experience ..

B)...of the ' two ' which actually hold more terror ...that, after death oblivion ...or...after death ; judgement ...??

I submit , the atheist is the more cowardly ...
Jim

London, UK

#13132 Jan 19, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....A) You discount every witness , who testifies to a life after death experience ..
B)...of the ' two ' which actually hold more terror ...that, after death oblivion ...or...after death ; judgement ...??
I submit , the atheist is the more cowardly ...
Never been a god, its just your fear of mortality driving your hate.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#13133 Jan 19, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Never been a god, its just your fear of mortality driving your hate.
...possible ...or , is it ' your ' fear of being held accountable for your life ...that's driving hate ...Hmmm...?

....the plot , thickens ....
Thinking

Blaenau-ffestiniog, UK

#13134 Jan 20, 2014
So many typos, so little content.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I apologize ..for being "so" flippant ...earlier ..
But, You Securist's ...ARE LIARS ...when it comes to sex ...!!!!!
not "you" ..but "they" claimed ....sex "is" just an appetite ....treat it as such ...( like food ,sleep or drink )
LIE ..LIE ...LIE ...YOU , WANTED SEX TO BE UNBRIDLED ....!!!...
You , lied to us ...
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#13135 Jan 22, 2014
Thinking wrote:
So many typos, so little content.
<quoted text>
...dear , kind Sir ...if you found any errors of grammar and or syntax ...please , forward them to " Rolling Rock " bottling company , St. Louis Missouri ......as , they are responsible ....not ' I '...

Alas , you would understand my post better , if I could find the ' actual ' quote ...it , was in regards to "Mahmoods" assertion , to the rise of STDs in sub-Saharan Africa ...because , church leaders are promoting abstinence rather than condom use ..

but , the gist of the quote was ...this author believed the secularists , when they asserted " Victorian age attitudes are doing more harm than good , rather we should treat sex just as any other human appetite " ....but , this is a lie ...you , heathens wished for sex to become an unbridled appetite ...no matter its destructive attributes ..
Jim

London, UK

#13136 Jan 25, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...possible ...or , is it ' your ' fear of being held accountable for your life ...that's driving hate ...Hmmm...?
....the plot , thickens ....
I don't fear mortality, unlike you religious liars who can't accept what atheists think.
Jim

London, UK

#13137 Jan 25, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...dear , kind Sir ...if you found any errors of grammar and or syntax ...please , forward them to " Rolling Rock " bottling company , St. Louis Missouri ......as , they are responsible ....not ' I '...
Alas , you would understand my post better , if I could find the ' actual ' quote ...it , was in regards to "Mahmoods" assertion , to the rise of STDs in sub-Saharan Africa ...because , church leaders are promoting abstinence rather than condom use ..
but , the gist of the quote was ...this author believed the secularists , when they asserted " Victorian age attitudes are doing more harm than good , rather we should treat sex just as any other human appetite " ....but , this is a lie ...you , heathens wished for sex to become an unbridled appetite ...no matter its destructive attributes ..
Bring some evidence of god first, then pollute the forum with your fat liar mouth. Remember the order, it is very important.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#13138 Feb 3, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't fear mortality, unlike you religious liars who can't accept what atheists think.
..is "immortality"....mor e ...scarey ...?
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#13139 Feb 3, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring some evidence of god first, then pollute the forum with your fat liar mouth. Remember the order, it is very important.
....If God claims "we" are free to choose .....We, have the power to say "no" ...my, proof is not empirical ...

a) The beauty of creation ....stars , mountains ,rivers ..

b) our conscience ...

c) if God were really a myth ...why , this outrage at a mere myth ...?

d) laws of motion ..physics ...How did the Universe begin ..?

I suspect , "you" will just call me a liar ....and, not even try to tackle my assertions ....I suspect , you are more French than English ...you're , just too cowardly ...
Jim

Great Missenden, UK

#13140 Feb 7, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..is "immortality"....mor e ...scarey ...?
There's no such thing as god. Trying to argue back will not magically create evidence for your psychological delusion.
Jim

Great Missenden, UK

#13141 Feb 7, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....If God .
There's your problem right there.

There's no such thing as god.
Jim

Great Missenden, UK

#13142 Feb 7, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....If God claims "we" are free to choose .....We, have the power to say "no" ...my, proof is not empirical ...
a) The beauty of creation ....stars , mountains ,rivers ..
b) our conscience ...
c) if God were really a myth ...why , this outrage at a mere myth ...?
d) laws of motion ..physics ...How did the Universe begin ..?
I suspect , "you" will just call me a liar ....and, not even try to tackle my assertions ....I suspect , you are more French than English ...you're , just too cowardly ...
Its because you have no evidence that you are a liar, lying about a god that you know full well isn't real.

You have no evidence, which is why you ask "what if?" questions.

If you had the facts and proof of god, you would not have to hide behind this intellectual cowardice.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#13143 Feb 8, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Its because you have no evidence that you are a liar, lying about a god that you know full well isn't real.
You have no evidence, which is why you ask "what if?" questions.
If you had the facts and proof of god, you would not have to hide behind this intellectual cowardice.
....ah you poor little man ...you do not comprehend Gods promise to grant us a freewill , God goes through great lengths to ensure that He does not rule with a heavy hand ...

you have your reason ; use it ...did the Universe just appear ..??...supposedly it expands and contracts , that makes absolutely no sense ..first off the expansion is speeding up...

some how 'you' believe gravity is so powerful ..that it will consume all matter ....and , then for inexplicable reasons gravity all of a sudden becomes weak ...and , everything escapes ....
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#13144 Feb 8, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
There's your problem right there.
There's no such thing as god.
..so , things you do not see ; just don't exist ...interesting ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 20 min Eagle 12 - 1,369
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr 15th Dalai Lama 78,569
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) Wed Science 32,430
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... Aug 12 Eagle 12 - 1,152
what science will NEVER be able to prove Aug 11 Eagle 12 - 5
News What Ever Happened to the New Atheists?by Ellio... Aug 7 nanoanomaly 1
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) Aug 5 yehoshooah adam 4,381
More from around the web