Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12665 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#13103 Jan 11, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Old and boring lie - no evidence for god see a doctor because you are ill.
...I disagree with this post ...

Las Vegas, NV

#13104 Jan 11, 2014
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
should be when it's born it's useless for us lifers
...Even , if we pretend there is no God , abortion would still be heinous ....

The ' one ' chance at existence snuffed out ....by, the Mother no less ..

I don't expect everybody to believe that abortion is murder ....but , I do expect them to acknowledge , that it is selfish ...how can you deny the little guy his day in the Sun ...??

“Sweden more democratic thanUSA”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#13105 Jan 12, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Even , if we pretend there is no God , abortion would still be heinous ....
I don't expect everybody to believe that abortion is murder ....but , I do expect them to acknowledge , that it is selfish ...how can you deny the little guy his day in the Sun ...??
There's no little guy or girl it's a fetus

Las Vegas, NV

#13106 Jan 12, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminder:
Other Verified Creationist Cult Members active on the Topix Atheism forum:
1.Buck Crick (Convicted Felon)
2. Riverside Redneck (Cult Member)
3. LCNin (Paid Propogandist / Educated What )
4. Bongo (LCNin sock puppet / Cult Member)
5. Dave Nelson (Creationist Cult Member)
6. Eagle 12 (Creationist Cult Member)
7. antiatheist (LCNin sock puppet)
8. transdiode (LCNin sock puppet)
9. number 4 / number four (Creationist Cult Member / Comment Spammer)
Please share and warn others. Creationist Cult Members are active on the Topix Forum and employing the following propoganda techniques:
1. Religious Article Spamming
2. Conversation Diverting
3. False Personal accounts of religious conversions
4. Political Lobbying (Anti-Abortion, Anti-Science, Anti-Atheist)
5. Judge Icon Spamming (programatic downvoting)
6. Playing Victim (anger an Atheist deliberately then use 2 comment out of context as an example)
7. Aligning Atheism dishonestly with unrelated ideologies (often religious ) Stalinism, Maoism, etc.
8. False / diverted /debate / conversation - changing the topic to Love, Philosophy, Criticism of Evolition (there is no valid criticism backed by evidence)
Please be warned that ALL of these Creationist Cult Member & Propoganda Techniques are being used in this forum.
..What a whining little bitch ..the atheist is ...always the victim ..
You ask question ...and expect them to be answered ..." MY TURN "

A) Why is there a moral code " built " into every human ..

B) Why are we " so" fortuitous ..to have a Moon so beneficial ..??

C) Why are "no" other creatures .....intelligent ...?

D) Why can "no one " explain the rise of homo sapiens ...

E) Why when you outlaw religion ...you get totalitarianism ..?

F) Why do " freethinkers " ....hate...HATE...religion ..?

Las Vegas, NV

#13107 Jan 12, 2014
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no little guy or girl it's a fetus
..you jackass ..you're a fisherman ....YOU KNOW HOW VALUABLE THE ROE IS ...!
Jim

Cambridge, UK

#13108 Jan 13, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..What a whining little bitch ..the atheist is ...always the victim ..
You ask question ...and expect them to be answered ..." MY TURN "
A) Why is there a moral code " built " into every human ..
B) Why are we " so" fortuitous ..to have a Moon so beneficial ..??
C) Why are "no" other creatures .....intelligent ...?
D) Why can "no one " explain the rise of homo sapiens ...
E) Why when you outlaw religion ...you get totalitarianism ..?
F) Why do " freethinkers " ....hate...HATE...religion ..?
A) Your question is invalid because it contains an assumption that a moral code exists.
B) Again - see A
C) Wrong, dolphins are intelligent. Its for the same reasons we are - we evolved - sorry its proven.
D) Explained already - its just you're too ignorant to study why.
E) Nobody wants to outlaw religion. Religious liars always get defensive & scared when their lies have been exposed. Shouldn't have lied in the first place.
F) Atheists disbelieve in religion because you liars have no evidence. Why is this is hard for you Creationist Cult Members to understand?

Doctors will find a cure your illness soon, so better find another cult to sell..
Jim

Cambridge, UK

#13109 Jan 13, 2014
Reminder:

Other Verified Creationist Cult Members active on the Topix Atheism forum:

1.Buck Crick (Convicted Felon)
2. Riverside Redneck (Cult Member)
3. LCNin (Paid Propogandist / Educated What )
4. Bongo (LCNin sock puppet / Cult Member)
5. Dave Nelson (Creationist Cult Member)
6. Eagle 12 (Creationist Cult Member)
7. antiatheist (LCNin sock puppet)
8. transdiode (LCNin sock puppet)
9. number 4 / number four (Creationist Cult Member / Comment Spammer)

Please share and warn others. Creationist Cult Members are active on the Topix Forum and employing the following propoganda techniques:

1. Religious Article Spamming
2. Conversation Diverting
3. False Personal accounts of religious conversions
4. Political Lobbying (Anti-Abortion, Anti-Science, Anti-Atheist)
5. Judge Icon Spamming (programatic downvoting)
6. Playing Victim (anger an Atheist deliberately then use 2 comment out of context as an example)
7. Aligning Atheism dishonestly with unrelated ideologies (often religious ) Stalinism, Maoism, etc.
8. False / diverted /debate / conversation - changing the topic to Love, Philosophy, Criticism of Evolition (there is no valid criticism backed by evidence)

Please be warned that ALL of these Creationist Cult Member & Propoganda Techniques are being used in this forum.
Mahmood

Peterborough, Canada

#13110 Jan 13, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Even , if we pretend there is no God , abortion would still be heinous ....
Catholic clergies in Africa are discouraging the use of contraceptives resulting in increase in STDs.
Scholar_of_PISSL AM

Grasonville, MD

#13111 Jan 13, 2014
Why would any atheist, or any other normal individual for that matter, want to travel to any nation populated by intolerant, insane, murderous religious fanatics?

Islam delenda est!

“Sweden more democratic thanUSA”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#13112 Jan 13, 2014
That's why i do not travel to USA ;)
Thinking

Blaenau-ffestiniog, UK

#13113 Jan 13, 2014
My wife just landed in SFO a couple of hours ago. The taxi driver was so illiterate she had to type her Palo Alto hotel address into the sat nav for him.
Mikko wrote:

Las Vegas, NV

#13114 Jan 13, 2014
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholic clergies in Africa are discouraging the use of contraceptives resulting in increase in STDs.
...oh..snap..!!..You're STILL ALIVE ...????...Don't take this "too" harshly , but I was kinda hoping that, that polar vortex took care of the like of "you" ..

do you still got all your fingers en toes ...not , that I care ..?..

They are trying to dissuade ...the ...THING...that actually causes ....S.T.D.s ....the idea that you are free to fuck any and anybody ..........

Las Vegas, NV

#13115 Jan 13, 2014
Mikko wrote:
...YOU...****...I'LL KILL YOU ..!!...We are the nicest most polite ...humans on Earth ...!

Las Vegas, NV

#13116 Jan 13, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
A) Your question is invalid because it contains an assumption that a moral code exists.
..(a)..Why are you upset about liars ...why, does "Bob of Quantum-Faith" call us 'evil'...THERE IS AN OBJECTIVE MORALITY ...!....this could 'not' be so , if there were no God ..

Who is worse Gandhi ....or....Bernie Madoff .....Why , do we all agree ..........
Jim

Cambridge, UK

#13117 Jan 14, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..(a)..Why are you upset about liars ...why, does "Bob of Quantum-Faith" call us 'evil'...THERE IS AN OBJECTIVE MORALITY ...!....this could 'not' be so , if there were no God ..
Who is worse Gandhi ....or....Bernie Madoff .....Why , do we all agree ..........
Why do we need religion if we all agree on who is nicer, Gandhi or Madoff?

Remember Gandhi said - I like your Christ but not your Christians.
Scholar_of_PISSL AM

Grasonville, MD

#13118 Jan 14, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I think religion sucks, especially the religion of Islam.

Las Vegas, NV

#13119 Jan 14, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>

B) Again - see A
C) Wrong, dolphins are intelligent. Its for the same reasons we are - we evolved - sorry its proven.
(b) concerning the Moon ...Earth being formed inside the ' goldilocks zone ' appears not to be so rare ....but, how many of those other earth size planets , had rouge planets smash into them ...creating a moon , that stabilizes our equatorial shift ...( We just can't be this lucky !)

(c) the smartest of all creatures ...are the ones that have adapted to live with us ..dogs , cats , rodents , roaches and bedbugs ..

Whales and dolphins not so much ...We've been hunting whales for centuries , if they were really intelligent you would think they would have found someway to retaliate ....and , sink our whaling ships .....( besides just the whaling ship Essex , and a small sailing ship off the coast of S. Africa .)

Las Vegas, NV

#13120 Jan 14, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
...because , life has meaning .....and, it won't end at death ....
Mahmood

Peterborough, Canada

#13121 Jan 14, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...oh..snap..!!..You'r e STILL ALIVE ...????...Don't take this "too" harshly , but I was kinda hoping that, that polar vortex took care of the like of "you" ..
do you still got all your fingers en toes ...not , that I care ..?..
They are trying to dissuade ...the ...THING...that actually causes ....S.T.D.s ....the idea that you are free to fuck any and anybody ..........
Not to worry, this is not the last you'v heard from me.
Thinking

Blaenau-ffestiniog, UK

#13122 Jan 14, 2014
Rouge planets like Mars?
number four wrote:
<quoted text> (b) concerning the Moon ...Earth being formed inside the ' goldilocks zone ' appears not to be so rare ....but, how many of those other earth size planets , had rouge planets smash into them ...creating a moon , that stabilizes our equatorial shift ...( We just can't be this lucky !)
(c) the smartest of all creatures ...are the ones that have adapted to live with us ..dogs , cats , rodents , roaches and bedbugs ..
Whales and dolphins not so much ...We've been hunting whales for centuries , if they were really intelligent you would think they would have found someway to retaliate ....and , sink our whaling ships .....( besides just the whaling ship Essex , and a small sailing ship off the coast of S. Africa .)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 1 min hpcaban 3,831
Good arguments against Christianity 14 min Eagle 12 168
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 18 min Eagle 12 21,120
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 26 min Eagle 12 18,489
A Universe from Nothing? 1 hr u196533dm 461
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 5 hr Patrick 10,047
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 hr One way or another 43,127
News Why I quit atheism 8 hr Thinking 694
More from around the web