Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12674 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12847 Dec 7, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
-RasonP- seems to troll the thread with a few attacks but little that makes sense.
He may be out buying Christmas gifts for his children so may not answer right away.
..not funny ..
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12848 Dec 7, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
I'm so sorry your near-total ignorance of all things history is what it is.
It is not my place to re-educate your ignorance.
..don't re-educate.. just name "Ten" .....out of one thousand ....

I'll help you
(1) thermo-luminescence dating ..

(2)Uranium.
(3)Potassium .
(4)Samarium

Oh , forget it ..I knew "you" were going to wuss out ...you're bob of quantum faith ....
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12849 Dec 7, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh!
Did the hategodbot learn a new word?
"puerile"?
And you looked for an opportunity to use it?
<laughing>
You are one hate-filled and ignorant moron.
I bet you're drunk again, aren't you?
LOL!
yes ..I learned a "new" word ...pity...
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12850 Dec 7, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
But. You believe your bible was inspired or dictated or something, by your god.
So.
Regardless of the time and place, if your god was **against** women as property, he could have enforced that policy.
But he did not-- the bible condones women as property.
..where..?
Mahmood

Keswick, Canada

#12852 Dec 8, 2013
If anything proves that religion is not just man-made but masculine made, it is the incessant repetition of rules and taboos governing the sexual life. The disease is pervasive, from the weird obsession with virginity and the one-way birth canal through which prophets are “delivered” through the horror of menstrual blood. Male and female genital mutilation, the terrifying of infants with hideous fiction about guilt and hell.

Religion will never be able to live down the shame with which it has stained itself for generations in this regard, any more than it can purge its own guilt for the ruining of formative periods of precious life.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12853 Dec 8, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
If anything proves that religion is not just man-made but masculine made, it is the incessant repetition of rules and taboos governing the sexual life. The disease is pervasive, from the weird obsession with virginity and the one-way birth canal through which prophets are “delivered” through the horror of menstrual blood. Male and female genital mutilation, the terrifying of infants with hideous fiction about guilt and hell.
Religion will never be able to live down the shame with which it has stained itself for generations in this regard, any more than it can purge its own guilt for the ruining of formative periods of precious life.
..You may be unfamiliar with "american" history ...but, yes we flirted with sexual liberation ..and , it was anything but ..

S.T.D.s and drug addiction ran rampant , our mental institutions were quickly filled ..yep, turns out powerful psychotropic drugs , aren't really recreational ...

If you don't believe promiscuity is deadly , visit an orphanage in S. or Central Africa ..

Or consider the horror of children caught in the sex trade ; to feed the appetites of our lust , and perversions ..

The Bible is not puritanical , it merely asserts your body is a temple ..

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12854 Dec 8, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>God gave us a conscience ....are wives ...prizes ..??
a fool would say ___?......What , do "you" say ...??
Your bible seems to think so.

That is one of 1000's of reasons why your bible is not godly.

And therefore?

Not even in the least ... divine in origin.

I'm sorry for your loss of sanity, like this.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#12855 Dec 9, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Why ..!..you...You ! blackguard ...! This is why ,'everybody' calls you dickless ...!!
I don't mind the "get fucked fool" attack ...but , expecting me to slog through the archives ....to find my 'post'...why , that is practically terrorism ....!
As , to your belief that our daughters have always been pre-programmed by their parent to accept subservience ....That doesn't sound " conspiratorial " at all ....makes perfect sense ...( I do hope you appreciate sarcasm )
Sybil? You are so far from being able to call yourself "everybody".
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12856 Dec 10, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bible seems to think so.
That is one of 1000's of reasons why your bible is not godly.
And therefore?
Not even in the least ... divine in origin.
I'm sorry for your loss of sanity, like this.
I appreciate your apology ...

OH ...don't start with the "1000's" ...look , there are over a thousand stars , but I could only name 15 or so ..

there are over a thousand christian names ; I probably could name 300..

Well , it's obvious you know next to nothing bout' the Bible ..

It asks Men and Women , to submit to one another ..

and, warns of the peril of a quarrelsome wife ..if , women were considered property , why tell men to avoid taking a nagging woman as a wife ..?
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12857 Dec 10, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Sybil? You are so far from being able to call yourself "everybody".
..Look , I merely report the facts , no matter how painful or embarrassing ..

Even medical science will agree ; that you do indeed ,lack a penis ..

Time to accept reality ..okay , sweetie ..?
Mahmood

Peterborough, Canada

#12858 Dec 10, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..You may be unfamiliar with "american" history ...but, yes we flirted with sexual liberation ..and , it was anything but ..
S.T.D.s and drug addiction ran rampant , our mental institutions were quickly filled ..yep, turns out powerful psychotropic drugs , aren't really recreational ...
If you don't believe promiscuity is deadly , visit an orphanage in S. or Central Africa ..
Or consider the horror of children caught in the sex trade ; to feed the appetites of our lust , and perversions ..
The Bible is not puritanical , it merely asserts your body is a temple ..
You can least afford to talk about stds and promiscuity when the Catholic priests in Africa are asking people not to use condoms not forgetting the child abuse they engage in.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12859 Dec 10, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I appreciate your apology ...
OH ...don't start with the "1000's" ...look , there are over a thousand stars , but I could only name 15 or so ..
there are over a thousand christian names ; I probably could name 300..
Well , it's obvious you know next to nothing bout' the Bible ..
It asks Men and Women , to submit to one another ..
and, warns of the peril of a quarrelsome wife ..if , women were considered property , why tell men to avoid taking a nagging woman as a wife ..?
Where, exactly, does your hideous bible ask men to ... submit.. to women?

Seriously-- I'd love to read that.

(but we both know you are lying, and you cannot)

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12860 Dec 10, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
You can least afford to talk about stds and promiscuity when the Catholic priests in Africa are asking people not to use condoms not forgetting the child abuse they engage in.
..I'LL KILL YOU ..YOU ...YOU !...soulless ..CANADIAN ...!!!

nah..I'm just joshing ....I actually "see" Pope John's point ..

condoms assert and celebrate ; promiscuity ....

..sexuality , like any urge ( eating , sleeping ,talking )..should never run buck wild ..

Are not free condoms , for all and any , the very same as saying free beer or free candy ..?

All of us will abuse "it" ...ergo...S.T.D.s will never abate ...as, we will all believe the latex will protect us ...

NEVER WILL I FORGET ..WHAT PRIESTS , DID TO CHILDREN ..
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12861 Dec 10, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Where, exactly, does your hideous bible ask men to ... submit.. to women?
Seriously-- I'd love to read that.
(but we both know you are lying, and you cannot)
phhfftt..I could literally name "thousands of of places ".....but, it's not my job to educate your dumb butt ....

...truthfully , just one ...Ephesians 5:21 ...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12862 Dec 10, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>phhfftt..I could literally name "thousands of of places ".....but, it's not my job to educate your dumb butt ....
...truthfully , just one ...Ephesians 5:21 ...
Let's look at Ephesians 5:22, shall we? It contradicts your snippet quite nicely-- proving once again, the bible thinks women are property.

__________

Ephesians 5:22 (KJV)
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#12863 Dec 10, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Look , I merely report the facts , no matter how painful or embarrassing ..
Even medical science will agree ; that you do indeed ,lack a penis ..
Time to accept reality ..okay , sweetie ..?
You do persist in being "everyone", then? Including "medical science"? Do you assume that possessing a penis limits a poster in some fashion?
What is true for you, would not be true for all of those who are actually "everyone".
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12865 Dec 11, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
You can least afford to talk about stds and promiscuity when the Catholic priests in Africa are asking people not to use condoms not forgetting the child abuse they engage in.
...Is it unfair ..??..That the media only attacked the Prelates and not the psychoanalysis's and psychologist's ..WHO GAVE , these pedophiles a clean bill of health ...??

The Bishops merely believed , what the very best of medical science ( at the time ) had assured them of ........that , pedophilia could be cured ..

In fact there was one Bishop who exclaimed , that these priests should be left on a deserted Island ...!..as , the recidivism rates were practically 100%..

How come you people only wish to see the Bishops punished and not the Doctors who proved to be little more than Quacks ...

Judged:

12

12

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12866 Dec 11, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's look at Ephesians 5:22, shall we? It contradicts your snippet quite nicely-- proving once again, the bible thinks women are property.
__________
Ephesians 5:22 (KJV)
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
..Yes , this is in Bible and militant feminists hate it ..

But , it is imploring women , to allow husbands to lead ...you, can't have more than one captain on a ship ; marriage is already hard enough ..

And , it shows to women , that husband better f**king be top notch ..as , he is being compared to Christ on what you should expect from him ..

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12867 Dec 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Yes , this is in Bible and militant feminists hate it ..
But , it is imploring women , to allow husbands to lead ...you, can't have more than one captain on a ship ; marriage is already hard enough ..
Bullshyt. Who says there must be a "captain"? Why not an equal partnership instead?

Why does one person *always* have to be the role of the slave, with the ugly bible?
number four wrote:
And , it shows to women , that husband better f**king be top notch ..as , he is being compared to Christ on what you should expect from him ..
Again, with the master/slave shyt.

Your bible is evil.

Judged:

12

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mahmood

Peterborough, Canada

#12868 Dec 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Is it unfair ..??..That the media only attacked the Prelates and not the psychoanalysis's and psychologist's ..WHO GAVE , these pedophiles a clean bill of health ...??
The Bishops merely believed , what the very best of medical science ( at the time ) had assured them of ........that , pedophilia could be cured ..
In fact there was one Bishop who exclaimed , that these priests should be left on a deserted Island ...!..as , the recidivism rates were practically 100%..
How come you people only wish to see the Bishops punished and not the Doctors who proved to be little more than Quacks ...
None of those priests who abused kids for years are in jail. They have either left the church or transferred somewhere else. Nuns are no better. Ever heard of the Magdelene Laundry? Women left to suffer and die at the hands of these nuns simply for having a baby out of wedlock.....this is what religion does to people, it f*cks up the mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr Dogen 83,216
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 14 hr Dan78iel 3,989
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... Wed Science 2,576
High School Atheism Nov 14 Reason Personified 3
Reasoning with Insanity (Jun '16) Nov 14 Reason Personified 106
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... (May '17) Nov 6 Frindly 1,175
a prayer of salvation for those who are willing Oct 24 xfrodobagginsx 1
More from around the web