Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12674 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

LCNLin

United States

#12805 Dec 3, 2013
"....when you factor in the gullibility of **all** the people who believe the BuyBull is real?..."

" Jewsus and Buybull"

82,000 post and this is all we get instead of logic?

Imagine by the time Christmas rolls around at the Quantum-Faith's, there may be a lot more of the same?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12806 Dec 3, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
the wheels seem to be coming off his wagon?
give him credit, he did put in lots of effort into these nice christmas decorations...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#12807 Dec 3, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
"....when you factor in the gullibility of **all** the people who believe the BuyBull is real?..."
" Jewsus and Buybull"
82,000 post and this is all we get instead of logic?
Imagine by the time Christmas rolls around at the Quantum-Faith's, there may be a lot more of the same?
is "Quantum-Faith" a new religion?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12808 Dec 3, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I have read multiple accounts which debunk the Turkey "site".
The only idiots who are still clinging to the obviously fraudulent "site" are desperate and clueless liars for Jewsus.
...Why , do you say "it" is obviously fraudulent ...what, makes it 'obvious'...?

For myself a pitch (tar) covered , boat shaped object , buried in a glacier 15,000 ft. above sea level ...the "obviously" swings towards my position ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#12809 Dec 3, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
It all goes to her. I have been going to them for some years now, and trust me, there is no pimp.
...You do realize , these women "hate" their johns .....years , you claim ..ever been offered a freebie ..??

And , you never will ..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12810 Dec 3, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Why , do you say "it" is obviously fraudulent ...what, makes it 'obvious'...?
Because, "mysteriously", the alleged "pieces of the ark" never seem to be found, anytime someone with actual **measuring** tools shows up to inspect them.

We are "assured" that they were "there". "gosh, yes--they were!"
number four wrote:
For myself a pitch (tar) covered , boat shaped object , buried in a glacier 15,000 ft. above sea level ...the "obviously" swings towards my position ...
Even if such a thing were to be found?(and so far--no such thing as you describe has been found)

All that says, is that some idiot dragged a boat-shaped thingy up a mountainside.

So what.

Unless you can find engraved in the wood, "Built by Noah" in Hebrew?

(and even then-- good luck proving it wasn't fraud-- you Liars For Jewsus are really fond of creating fake "artifacts")

It was once estimated that if all the small pieces of wood that were supposedly from the "true cross" were gathered together, you would have a pile taller than the Empire State building.

So much for your honesty.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#12811 Dec 3, 2013
Because, "mysteriously", the alleged "pieces of the ark" never seem to be found, anytime someone with actual **measuring** tools shows up to inspect them.
<quoted text>
Even if such a thing were to be found?(and so far--no such thing as you describe has been found)
All that says, is that some idiot dragged a boat-shaped thingy up a mountainside.
So what.
(and even then-- good luck proving it wasn't fraud-- you Liars For Jewsus are really fond of creating fake "artifacts")
It was once estimated that if all the small pieces of wood that were supposedly from the "true cross" were gathered together, you would have a pile taller than the Empire State building.
Wow, 10 sets of honorable medals in less than 30 minutes... you're good. Was that achieve by using some quantum process?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#12812 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So what.
..fair enough..
LCNLin

United States

#12813 Dec 4, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, 10 sets of honorable medals in less than 30 minutes... you're good. Was that achieve by using some quantum process?
11 icons from the same troll on your post to Quantum-leap

LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mahmood

Peterborough, Canada

#12814 Dec 4, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...You do realize , these women "hate" their johns .....years , you claim ..ever been offered a freebie ..??
And , you never will ..
Who cares? I go there for a purpose that gets served.
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#12815 Dec 4, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? I go there for a purpose that gets served.
..I care...as , does Bishop Gregory Bittman ..

Women and yourself , should acknowledge ...you , are not meant for "that"...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#12816 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So what.
first ) UNFAIR ..!!! You "know" I have to lie to make friends ....WHO , ARE YOU TO JUDGE ..?!

2) I'm happy you believe , pre-Christians lugged a large boat up a mountain , in a territory controlled by the Mithra religion ..700+ miles away from Jerusalem ...Makes "perfect" sense ..

3) oh , and lets forget ; the holy Qu'ran ( Allah's immutable word ) states , the ark is not on Ararat ...So ,of course the Turks are more than happy to prove this truly is proof of Noah ..

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12817 Dec 4, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I care...as , does Bishop Gregory Bittman ..
Women and yourself , should acknowledge ...you , are not meant for "that"...
Actually? Your bible appears to be just fine with prostitution.

And why not?

Your bible classes all women as just property of the men who own them.

Why do you think they say at weddings, the father (owner) of the bride is "giving her away" to her new owner (husband)?

That is what your bible has to say about women-- and none of it is good.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12818 Dec 4, 2013
number four wrote:
2) I'm happy you believe , pre-Christians lugged a large boat up a mountain , in a territory controlled by the Mithra religion ..700+ miles away from Jerusalem ...Makes "perfect" sense ..
Sadly, your "artifact" is not nearly old enough. It likely dates to the 12th century at the earliest.

A time when fabricating "magical bible artifacts" was Big Business.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCNLin

United States

#12819 Dec 4, 2013
"Actually? Your bible appears to be just fine with prostitution. And why not?"

Wheels are coming

off the wagon

a little

earlier tonight?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#12820 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually? Your bible appears to be just fine with prostitution.
And why not?
Your bible classes all women as just property of the men who own them.
Why do you think they say at weddings, the father (owner) of the bride is "giving her away" to her new owner (husband)?
That is what your bible has to say about women-- and none of it is good.
..Actually , there are several heroines in the Bible ..

Yes , Women were property ...back then ,...And , I've asked "Reason Personified" why , would women allows themselves to be subjugated as such .....She refused to reply ...

A daughter is a Fathers most cherished gift , of course they say "giving away" ....and , what Man wouldn't take his daughter back , if the husband turned out to be a monster .?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#12821 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Sadly, your "artifact" is not nearly old enough. It likely dates to the 12th century at the earliest.
A time when fabricating "magical bible artifacts" was Big Business.
..You are truly an idiot ...there's no scientific evidence the ark has been discovered ...and , yet here you are boldly claiming its carbon date ....

...you "are" sad ...

Location hidden

#12822 Dec 5, 2013
number four wrote:
I've asked "Reason Personified" why , would women allows themselves to be subjugated as such .....She refused to reply ...
is she Bob's identical twin?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCNLin

United States

#12823 Dec 5, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
is she Bob's identical twin?
Maybe?
Chris-M is also amusing.
Reading his stuff without reply
as he digs a deeper whole intellectually when no one comments.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCNLin

United States

#12824 Dec 5, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..You are truly an idiot ...there's no scientific evidence the ark has been discovered ...and , yet here you are boldly claiming its carbon date ....
...you "are" sad ...
Saturday Night Live is only once a week
and he posts daily ...
Love his unintended humor...off carbon dating arks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 min Dogen 81,554
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 3 min Dogen 32,965
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 4 hr Eagle 12 - 3,978
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... Tue Science 2,188
News Atheist inmate wins right to practice his faith... (Aug '15) Oct 11 old_moose 233
News People's forum - Get off the fence of religious... (May '10) Oct 10 blacklagoon 3 94
Deconversion (Feb '17) Oct 10 Eagle 12 - 145
More from around the web