Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12663 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Sweden more democratic thanUSA”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#12739 Nov 25, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..my drug induced fantasies ; would believe Hell is too cruel ,but ...Alas , some angels and men ..wish , to separate themselves from the Lord ...
you deny a belief held by trillions ...Pluto ,Hela , Lucifer ...the wicked, pay ...
Argumentum ad populum

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12741 Nov 26, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of the planet is illiterate and starving - pardon us if we don't take the majority's opinion about matters of science.
...ooh, How very elitist of you ..( why, am I not surprised ?)

...WHITE POWER...!....Ein volk , ein reich , ein fuhrer ...

Las Vegas, NV

#12742 Nov 26, 2013
DavidQuinn wrote:
I wish i had Jean-Paul sartre's attitude to religion, a man so thoroughly atheist he deemed the whole subject beneath his intelligence to consider.
..I wish i had Jean-Paul sartre attitude to religion , a man "so" thoroughly , atheistic and gay ..he deemed the whole subject beneath his intelligence (that)....HE SPENT YEARS WRITING A BOOK ...no one cares to read ...

ah, the English , lets give them a hand ..!

"DavidQuinn" also known as Jean-Paul , somethings are beneath our intelligence to consider ...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12744 Nov 26, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..my drug induced fantasies ; would believe Hell is too cruel ,but ...Alas , some angels and men ..wish , to separate themselves from the Lord ...
you deny a belief held by trillions ...Pluto ,Hela , Lucifer ...the wicked, pay ...
Reality is the same even if multiple-trillions believe otherwise.

Sorry, bub-- your argument is invalid.

But I will say this: Only someone deeply depraved would worship a being who created hell.

Las Vegas, NV

#12745 Nov 28, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality is the same even if multiple-trillions believe otherwise.
Sorry, bub-- your argument is invalid.
But I will say this: Only someone deeply depraved would worship a being who created hell.
..Hell..Is just a way of saying " separation from God "

You are under the mistaken impression , that God "demands" obeisance ...He , does not ...you and I , are free to reject His gifts ...amen..

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12746 Nov 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Hell..Is just a way of saying " separation from God "
You are under the mistaken impression , that God "demands" obeisance ...He , does not ...you and I , are free to reject His gifts ...amen..
I don't care what euphemism you use for your fantasy of infinite torture: torture is still immoral.

And any deity who created infinite torture is immoral.

There is no way around that conundrum.

You, are immoral, for worshiping a torturing-deity.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12747 Nov 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Hell..Is just a way of saying " separation from God "
And?

I have **rejected**...**nothing**.

If your god is real? LET HIM SHOW HIMSELF.

<looks around>

Your god appears to be an absentee deadbeat dad.

Again.

(as always)

Las Vegas, NV

#12748 Nov 28, 2013
<quoted text>
And?
I have **rejected**...**nothing**.
If your god is real? LET HIM SHOW HIMSELF.
<looks around>
Your god appears to be an absentee deadbeat dad.
Again.
(as always)
And , therein lies the crux of the problem ...if He deigns to reveal Himself in trumpet blasts and lighting , how could we then claim God allowed us to choose are own path ..?

Las Vegas, NV

#12749 Nov 28, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
Argumentum ad populum
..okay..Good point ..

My dilemma remains ...how could a fundamental belief ( abode of the damned )...appear in all corners of the globe and through out every age of human history ..

This takes "argumentum ad numerum" to a level that , absolutely boggles the human mind ...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12750 Nov 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>And , therein lies the crux of the problem ...if He deigns to reveal Himself in trumpet blasts and lighting , how could we then claim God allowed us to choose are own path ..?
What difference would that make?

Answer: exactly **none** at all!

You seem to be laboring under the false idea, that even if your god **DID** appear in a lightning blast, that he would automatically be worthy of worship.

That is a big pile of **nope**.

Your god-- if he is true to the ugly bible? Is a **monster**.

And even if he did appear, he would **still** be unworthy of the name "god".

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12751 Nov 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..okay..Good point ..
My dilemma remains ...how could a fundamental belief ( abode of the damned )...appear in all corners of the globe and through out every age of human history ..
This takes "argumentum ad numerum" to a level that , absolutely boggles the human mind ...
Alas, you silly and ignorant fool-- your ugly religion is barely 20% of the world-- that's about 1/5 or so of the population.

That hardly qualifies as "fundamental belief".

What is worse?

You have to lump **all** the different **competing** and **contradictory** brands of "christian" to get that high!

Which is bull-- each and every branch considers the others to be false-- or else they would JOIN them!

So in truth?

Your silly cult has not even garnered 1% of the world....!

LOL!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Sweden more democratic thanUSA”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#12752 Nov 28, 2013
christarded up voting and down voting atheist spreads here

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Las Vegas, NV

#12753 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually? That is a flat lie. The weekly WalMart flyer has out-printed your hideous book for quite some time, now.
Moreover? Repeating a falsehood a 1000 times? Does not magically transform the lie into "not-a-lie".
It's still a lie-- 1000 times over.
<quoted text>
See? Repeating the lie doesn't make it not-a-lie.
Oh my ..!...allow me to apologize " Bob of Q-F" for every time I insinuated that you were an idiot ...

I can now see ,the fault lies with your parents and early instructors ; for allowing you to grow up believing weekly Wal-Mart flyers were actually works of literature ..

but , I will use "this" to impress ,the girls at the bar ...

" Yeah , on some weekends I usually read bout' 70 to 60 books ..you know , just to stay abreast of things ..."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Las Vegas, NV

#12754 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Alas, you silly and ignorant fool-- your ugly religion is barely 20% of the world-- that's about 1/5 or so of the population.
That hardly qualifies as "fundamental belief".
What is worse?
You have to lump **all** the different **competing** and **contradictory** brands of "christian" to get that high!
Which is bull-- each and every branch considers the others to be false-- or else they would JOIN them!
So in truth?
Your silly cult has not even garnered 1% of the world....!
LOL!
..not , even 1% of the world ..and , yet you blame us for every misfortune on this globe ..

Wow ..Atheists truly must be the most cowed and spineless slugs mankind has to offer ...Imagine that , it only takes 1% of a population to subdue the freethinkers ...Not , even the French were subdued as easily ...

Is Atheism synonymous with cowardice ....hmmm..?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Las Vegas, NV

#12755 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Because your god either **wants** them to suffer?
Or else your god doesn't give a damn?
Or else?
Your god-- for whatever reason-- is incapable of helping.
WHICH IS IT?
These are the only possibilities.
..(3)..possibilities , Wow ..you're about as creative as an Apple computer circa 1985 ..

In every place you find children in such despair ..the parental units take to drink or drugs ..or

the political classes of said nation are given to graft and corruption ..or

said nation does not subscribe to christian values ..

There is a problem when your cat and "Reason Personified"s horse ..eat daily..what an impoverished Nicaraguan child eats in a fortnight ..

The problem is "not" God ..the problem is greed , selfishness , apathy , exploitation and substance abuse

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Las Vegas, NV

#12756 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
What difference would that make?
Answer: exactly **none** at all!
You seem to be laboring under the false idea, that even if your god **DID** appear in a lightning blast, that he would automatically be worthy of worship.
That is a big pile of **nope**.
Your god-- if he is true to the ugly bible? Is a **monster**.
And even if he did appear, he would **still** be unworthy of the name "god".
..Well, according to the Bible you are correct ..a clear and coherent message from the other-side , would do little to win more converts ..We already have the Moses and the prophets ...

And , yet I've asked you what is considered the greatest of "all" commandments , and you refuse to answer , as it does not coincide with your personal hatred of God ..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Las Vegas, NV

#12757 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Silly idiot.... your grasp of history is even more feeble than your grasp of reality.
People lived is squalor for the most part-- life was short, brutish and nasty.
All because the **law** of the land was your ugly BuyBull.
Which was used to **suppress** any and all better ideas.
Do you know why they call it the age of enlightenment, when humanity rose up out of the dark ages?
It was because of a REJECTION of the bible as supreme authority!
LOL!
Most people lived in bucolic settings , life was not short nor brutish ..

as , I've already explained it was infant mortality that skews , life expectancy of the medieval era ..

I have a different view ; the Bible was not rejected , but rather the many superstitions ..( and , for myself I'd rather google wikipedia , for " why do we call it the age of enlightenment ? " ....than , take your word for it .....nothing , against you but most of your knowledge came from reading weekly Wal-Mart flyers ..and , thinking they were "books" .....Ah , the follies of the youth ...)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12758 Nov 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my ..!...allow me to apologize " Bob of Q-F" for every time I insinuated that you were an idiot ...
I can now see ,the fault lies with your parents and early instructors ; for allowing you to grow up believing weekly Wal-Mart flyers were actually works of literature ..
but , I will use "this" to impress ,the girls at the bar ...
" Yeah , on some weekends I usually read bout' 70 to 60 books ..you know , just to stay abreast of things ..."
Wal-Mart flyers are heads and shoulders **superior** to your hideous BuyBull is, you ignorant idiot.

Seriously. At least the Wal-Mart flyer did not start any **war**.

In direct contrast to your ugly bible--which has been the cause of too many wars to count.

You are seriously a moron.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12759 Nov 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..not , even 1% of the world ..and , yet you blame us for every misfortune on this globe ..
I don't blame your tiny little insignificant cult, you silly dolt.

I *do* blame religion in general.

Because the collective hate that is all religion, has had a severely negative effect on the world.

And your little 1% cult has contributed it's share, all out of proportion to it's actual numbers.

That is the way of religion-- it's evil is greater than it's actual membership.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12760 Nov 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..(3)..possibilities , Wow ..you're about as creative as an Apple computer circa 1985 ..
In every place you find children in such despair ..the parental units take to drink or drugs ..or
Nope. They are most likely to be Genuine Christians™ if they live in the USA. Seriously-- go look it up.

Of course, they may also be druggies too-- but you can take it to the bank that they **are** Genuine Christholes™.

Just.

Like.

You.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 min Dogen 51,765
News Fox Friends Outraged Over Atheists 'Making Chri... 4 min Rev Cash Dollar 201
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 1 hr Eagle 12 5,799
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr Eagle 12 22,125
News Quotes from Famous Freethinkers (Aug '12) 1 hr Eagle 12 1,657
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 1 hr Eagle 12 11,409
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 6 hr scientia potentia... 24,688
More from around the web