Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12665 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Since: Apr 12

San Francisco, CA

#12590 Nov 14, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back to us, after you have read **all** of the following helpful websites.
Proof of evolution: http://www.talkorigins.org/
Proof of evolution: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/
Proof of evolution: http://ideonexus.com/2012/02/12/101-reasons-w...
Proof of evolution: http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence
Proof of evolution: http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/sear...
Proof of evolution: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_comm...
Proof of evolution: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/...
It wasn't a hard question for you to answer, Bob... I know the trick of shifting the burden if you can't answer.

San Francisco, CA

#12591 Nov 14, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
Comedy hour continues
As "funny" as this:

http://www.campusreform.org/...

(well, that is my mental image of Bob and pals... honestly)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#12592 Nov 14, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
Civility lesson? A sermon from Bob? This is a joke right, as if I don't know how your pack of hyenas behave. Ever thought of teaching some civility to your pals (Bob, Skeptic, et.al) here rather than asking me to turning the other cheek?
No, not a sermon from Bob.*YOU* are Jesus' agent here - not Bob, and not Skeptic. What else do I need to know to decide but you?

Fennario

#12593 Nov 14, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
You're right, with the kind of atheists friends like your pals, who needs muslims?
I have no idea what you are trying to say to me with that, but my Topix pals are not relevant to the great decisions I have to make. The make no extraordinary claims.

You are the relevant one. I look at you and judge the validity, veracity, and value of your religion and your claims about its power and its claim of a supernatural origin.

I'm about ready now. Is there anything you'd like to add before I do?

San Francisco, CA

#12594 Nov 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
No, not a sermon from Bob.*YOU* are Jesus' agent here - not Bob, and not Skeptic. What else do I need to know to decide but you?
Bob, Skeptic, etc... do you have anything to say about their behaviour?

San Francisco, CA

#12595 Nov 14, 2013
I have no idea what you are trying to say to me with that, but my Topix pals are not relevant to the great decisions I have to make. The make no extraordinary claims.
You are the relevant one. I look at you and judge the validity, veracity, and value of your religion and your claims about its power and its claim of a supernatural origin.
judge my religion from my behavior? wow.... how convenient? are you sure you're not Bob?

San Francisco, CA

#12596 Nov 14, 2013
aww... I'm so regretful now... I didn't know you were counting on me to make your "faith" decision... I'm so sorry.(but don't tell Bob/Skeptic that, any thought of becoming a christian would be mental damage to them)

San Francisco, CA

#12597 Nov 14, 2013
enough comedy show, I'll move on.
LCNLin

United States

#12598 Nov 14, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Civility lesson? A sermon from Bob? This is a joke right, as if I don't know how your pack of hyenas behave. Ever thought of teaching some civility to your pals (Bob, Skeptic, et.al) here rather than asking me to turning the other cheek?
He is funny but not quite yet into "scatology".
How many thousand posts LOL

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#12599 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, they do make extraordinary claims.

BlackLagoon just claimed he has 2 splugehorns.

Location hidden

#12600 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Hola, amigo, and welcome back.
I just finished telling him to be himself, which is what you are going to get from him anyway. If cheap shots are how the Holy Spirit works through him, then let it be so.
Every time I try to be myself, both parties reject the notion.

Fennario

#12601 Nov 14, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
No. Why would I? Do you think I need to?

Fennario

#12602 Nov 14, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
aww... I'm so regretful now... I didn't know you were counting on me to make your "faith" decision... I'm so sorry.(but don't tell Bob/Skeptic that, any thought of becoming a christian would be mental damage to them)
There's no need to apologize. You were helpful, and likely did me a favor. How can I help you in return?

Fennario

#12603 Nov 14, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
enough comedy show, I'll move on.
Thanks.

Who's following you? Please tell me its' not a magician, mime, prop comic, or a ventriloquist.

Fennario

#12604 Nov 14, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
Every time I try to be myself, both parties reject the notion.
I can help you with that.

Location hidden

#12605 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I can help you with that.
Both of us?

San Francisco, CA

#12606 Nov 14, 2013
Thanks.
Who's following you? Please tell me its' not a magician, mime, prop comic, or a ventriloquist.
Who's following me? I don't know... I don't spread pheromones like Bob does. Maybe you want to ask him about his "magic"?

San Francisco, CA

#12607 Nov 14, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
Look at your filthy creationist language - you call me woman because you disrespect them - lie your cult orders you to.
But like all creationists liars you have no proof of god and RUN SCARED from the question
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
Oh... calling you Madam is a filthy creationist language and disrespectful?
I have been calling you that since almost day 1 after someone gave me that "inaccurate" information... but wasn't that your fault that you never corrected it before, and why all the sudden when asked to ponder about something this become and issue (rather than responding to the real question raised?)
Should I now call you Sir Skeptic?
Well, 2nd tought, I realize I do have to apologize to all Madams for associating you with their title.
LCNLin

United States

#12608 Nov 14, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's following me? I don't know... I don't spread pheromones like Bob does. Maybe you want to ask him about his "magic"?
B^b has an imaginary following of numerous pixies?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12609 Nov 14, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can prove your god, all your stupid ignorant and dishonest sh*t will matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For Atheists: Why do You Call Theories "Scient... 1 min IB DaMann 250
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 min IB DaMann 40,659
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 7 min _Susan_ 16,133
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min _Susan_ 256,005
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 12 min _Susan_ 20,598
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 25 min ChristineM 3,765
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 1 hr Thinking 4,673
More from around the web