Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,667

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Read more

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12337 Nov 1, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't wear "panies" whatever that may be--
-- likely it's one of your horrid sex-fetishes?
... nasty, whatever it is-- and I don't want to know.
...My mistake ...I forgot who I was writing to ..."Panties" are female undergarments ..

I'm sure in your sexual escapades you've undressed your sexual partners ...what, you would refer to tighty whities or boxers ...

on a female they are called "panties" ....YOUR WELCOME ...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12339 Nov 1, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..you whine...A LOT ...!!
You have no answer for your ReThuglcan plan to starve the little children, then?

That figures.

You are about as compassionate as a rock.

You are not pro-life-- you are just a selfish pr*ck.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12340 Nov 1, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Cosmology tells us the Universe began and that the Universe will end ...So, it appears that ; " Yes , I do know "..
Nope-- that was not my point.

You made several claims-- none of which you could back up.

Lying is what you do, it seems.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12341 Nov 1, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>And , you are really quite petty .)
Look who I'm talking to: a drunk, near-mindless god-robot, who has absolutely no ability to reason.

That would be you, here, since, as we have pointed out, you cannot reason.

.... at all.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12342 Nov 1, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..But , I have a winning smile ..and, a great head of hair ...
I doubt that; what you call "winning smile" is just creepy drooling, from you being drunk all the time.

As for your "head of hair"... sure-- the wig you keep in a jar by your bed?

.... and no, I do not want to know where you stole it from...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12343 Nov 1, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>And, yet this religion that you don't take seriously , has been really detrimental to your health ...( in your fits apoplectic rage )...come on . Bobby ...one heart attack, is more than enough ...
The rage is all you, doofus... or else you would not respond with such evil.

I've never had any problems with my heart-- none at all.

It's a pity you cannot say the same-- next to your alcohol-ruined liver? Your heart is likely next-- excess alcohol kills heart cells too.

But your brains were already destroyed by religion, so there's no loss there...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12344 Nov 1, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...My mistake ...I forgot who I was writing to ..."Panties" are female undergarments ..
I'm sure in your sexual escapades you've undressed your sexual partners ...what, you would refer to tighty whities or boxers ...
on a female they are called "panties" ....YOUR WELCOME ...
You did not write "panties" ... you wrote "panies", a very different word.

You are drunk-posting again?

And?

Your grammar is as bad as your spelling:

.. the correct phrase is "you're welcome"-- as in "you are welcome".

The way **YOU** wrote it? You said essentially "my welcome"... WTF?

As I said?

You have severe brain damage.

Las Vegas, NV

#12345 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope-- that was not my point.
You made several claims-- none of which you could back up.
Lying is what you do, it seems.
..That's the gist of the matter ; you "never" have a point ...just plain ole' hostility towards God and His church , it's palpable ...even you must be aware of it ..

Las Vegas, NV

#12346 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You have no answer for your ReThuglcan plan to starve the little children, then?
That figures.
You are about as compassionate as a rock.
You are not pro-life-- you are just a selfish pr*ck.
..It's just spin , you are referring to ( and, appear to believe). I highly doubt that "half" of this nation is truly dependent on government food programs ....people are going to take whatever is given to them , especially if it comes from Uncle Sam ...

Las Vegas, NV

#12347 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
I doubt that; what you call "winning smile" is just creepy drooling, from you being drunk all the time.
As for your "head of hair"... sure-- the wig you keep in a jar by your bed?
.... and no, I do not want to know where you stole it from...
So , is this how an atheist makes himself feel better about themselves ...?

I'm mean ; good golly ...Do, you ever stop judging other people ...??...It appears atheists are the hypocrites , you purport to detest so, very much ..

Las Vegas, NV

#12348 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
The rage is all you, doofus... or else you would not respond with such evil.
I've never had any problems with my heart-- none at all.
It's a pity you cannot say the same-- next to your alcohol-ruined liver? Your heart is likely next-- excess alcohol kills heart cells too.
But your brains were already destroyed by religion, so there's no loss there...
so , what are you saying exactly ..?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12349 Nov 2, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..That's the gist of the matter ; you "never" have a point ...just plain ole' hostility towards God and His church , it's palpable ...even you must be aware of it ..
The point is simple - your liars with no proof of god, whining at atheists who keep pointing this simple fact out to you.

Why do you inflict your mental illness upon us in such a cowardly way?

If you want us to believe you, just prove it.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12350 Nov 2, 2013
When you can prove the religious cr*p you claim is the answer to the entire universe, you won't have to threaten us with your faulty imagination...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12351 Nov 2, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..That's the gist of the matter ; you "never" have a point ...just plain ole' hostility towards God and His church , it's palpable ...even you must be aware of it ..
What you think is "hostility"? Is derision and disgust.

Go buy a dictionary-- you do not know the meaning of words.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12352 Nov 2, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..It's just spin , you are referring to ( and, appear to believe). I highly doubt that "half" of this nation is truly dependent on government food programs ....people are going to take whatever is given to them , especially if it comes from Uncle Sam ...
I did not write half-- that is you, lying again.

It's what you do-- you lie.

And one more time: you are not pro-life. You are pro-birth, and pro-starvation.

You are one selfish and greedy drunk.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12353 Nov 2, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>So , is this how an atheist makes himself feel better about themselves ...?
I'm mean ; good golly ...Do, you ever stop judging other people ...??...It appears atheists are the hypocrites , you purport to detest so, very much ..
You dish it up, but you cannot take your own medicine?

Typical.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12354 Nov 2, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>so , what are you saying exactly ..?
I'm saying you are a drunk, a wasted life, and devoid of basic humanity.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#12355 Nov 2, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Yes , it does ..If we look only at the Old Testament , God is jealous , frighting when angry ; duh..Look, at every other god worshiped at this time ..
The first decision concerns deciding whether the stories are man-made myths or the word of the universe's creator. You make it all sound so anthropogenic. Why would should the tales of the one true god be compared to local mythologies? Why are they comparable?
number four wrote:
And , you will see the God of the Old Testament is described as slow to anger rich in mercy , cherishing His people , protecting the weak and destitute , giving us peace and prosperity ...No, other gods are like this ( for the most part ; I believe ,we are actually below their notice )
Those may be the words used by that god's obsequious followers to describe it, but the various tales tell a different story. The Christian god doesn't actually have those qualities.

Consider mercy. What mercy? For what? Offending him with the sinful nature with which he built us? How hard is that for a merciful being? And what's with this hell for eternity punishment with no hope of forgiveness of parole for offending him? I have more mercy than that. I wouldn't send you to hell, and if I did it wouldn't be forever with no hope of parole. Where's the mercy in that? How could you be less merciful than that?
number four wrote:
( and BTW , I'm not really a medical doctor , I only said that to impress "Bob of Quantum-Faith " ...but, I did try it ..!!! There was just "too many" complaints from the female patients ; 'supposedly' I'm a little too grabby ?!)
Many retired physicians continue to do pelvic exams at local free clinics just to keep a hand in.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#12356 Nov 2, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Do you expect to still have your free will in heaven, or to be stripped of it between here and there?
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Sin destroys the relationship betwixt man and God ...when , the veil is torn and we can finally see our Creator face to face ...it's , absurd to believe we would choose to sever that loving bond ..

We are told that a third of the angels severed that bond, and they had a good look at heaven and its god first. What do you suppose that they knew that we can't know yet? Why aren't we permitted to hear their reasons from them, or how they feel about their choice now?

Let me ask you again: Do you expect to still have your free will in heaven, or to be stripped of it between here and there?

Las Vegas, NV

#12357 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>

You are one selfish and greedy drunk.
..whoa ...I'm "not" selfish ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min ChristineM 236,949
News The Consequences of Atheism 21 min ChristineM 1,147
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr par five 6,461
News 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma (Jul '13) 2 hr karl44 7,553
News Confessions of a black atheist 2 hr realvelations 48
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 3 hr Thinking 14,510
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 hr karl44 18,031
More from around the web