Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12674 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12264 Oct 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..just I as predicted ; you send me off to study " chaos theory " ...and ,then call me an idiot ..
If it can be "easily" explained , I'm left to wonder ,why you did not do so ...?
So , in the end you answered nothing ..and, tried to hide that fact ..as, usually ..
My mistake: it is easily explained to someone with both a working brain, and the curiosity to use said brain.

You fail on both accounts.

I suggest you just go back to bed, and whine some more.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12265 Oct 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you that monkey , that keeps parroting " do the right thing , because it's the right thing to do ?"
And, now you claim you will literally allow THIRTEEN year olds , to die at your threshold , of hunger and exposure ..BECAUSE , YOU DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO CHRISTIAN MORALITY ...??
DOES THAT COVER IT ?
Sheesh, but you are evil--I hope you NEVER reproduce !
Seriously--and that you NEVER are allowed near kids of ANY age !
You are one sick f88k .
Ooops , there goes that manufactured indignation "again" ...I'm so sorry ....I guess I'm just spending too much time with "Bob of Quantum-Faith" ...some of that 'drama queen' must've rubbed off ..
do you pump your arms and have a shrill voice ; when "you" write like this ..???...That's how I picture you ...
You are sick.

I do not subscribe to christian morality because it is bankrupt and quite evil.

The morality I **do** subscribe to is superior to the christian brand in every way.

As for the shrill voice? That is your own voice-- every time I make you look like a fool.

Which is...

... most of the time.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#12266 Oct 30, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
The fake agnostic returns for more embarrassment.
Says the fake atheist that believes that nothing exists until someone discovers it.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12267 Oct 30, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Says the fake atheist that believes that nothing exists until someone discovers it.
..ooh..! burn..!!...( plus , he's a european )...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#12268 Oct 30, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sick.
I do not subscribe to christian morality because it is bankrupt and quite evil.
The morality I **do** subscribe to is superior to the christian brand in every way.
As for the shrill voice? That is your own voice-- every time I make you look like a fool.
Which is...
... most of the time.
..well....Let's just "agree" to "disagree" ...on, whether or not "your" voice is a keening shrill ....some, folks say yes , you say no ....
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#12269 Oct 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Lie.
I worship nothing and nobody--- worship is what SLAVES do-- after their minds have been BROKEN DOWN.
Worship is UNBECOMING of a sentient.
Worship demeans the worshiper (he's a slave) and the object being worshiped also (a slave-master: evil, in other words).
I do not do worship.
..allow me to reiterate ...What does an "atheist" believe in.??....answer..., " I believe 'in' myself ."
so, I am wholly justified , in purporting that atheist "believe" in something 'other' than God ...

and , according to Jewish tradition ...we , call it idolatry ...

....so.....Not, to put 'words' into your mouth , "Bob of Quantum-Faith"....( and, other atheists ) what do you believe 'in'...???

Answer ....?
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#12270 Oct 30, 2013
<quoted text>
My mistake: it is easily explained to someone with both a working brain, and the curiosity to use said brain.
You fail on both accounts.
I suggest you just go back to bed, and whine some more.
..okay...You admit your mistake ; I have neither working brains or curiosity ...( I have to assume , you did not read "my" bio )

We were discussing "how" these cosmos came into existence ...you , claim fortuitous events ( quantum explosion )..correct..??

I merely scoffed , Quantum math is chaotic ...!!..energy transforms back an forth ..today you are an old man ; tomorrow a young woman ..

there "is" order in these cosmos , the Sun will rise tomorrow ..fact ..

If I look at "chaos theory" you claim , it will assail my concerns ...sounds , complicated ...any, theorem ...something, to help narrow my search ..??

...I await with baited breath ...

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#12271 Oct 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..allow me to reiterate ...What does an "atheist" believe in.??....answer..., " I believe 'in' myself ."
so, I am wholly justified , in purporting that atheist "believe" in something 'other' than God ...
and , according to Jewish tradition ...we , call it idolatry ...
....so.....Not, to put 'words' into your mouth , "Bob of Quantum-Faith"....( and, other atheists ) what do you believe 'in'...???
Answer ....?
We believe in everything that is, and nothing that is not.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12272 Oct 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..well....Let's just "agree" to "disagree" ...on, whether or not "your" voice is a keening shrill ....some, folks say yes , you say no ....
If you did not drink yourself into a drunken stupor, perhaps your own voice would not sound so ...

... whiny.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12273 Oct 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..allow me to reiterate ...What does an "atheist" believe in.??....answer..., " I believe 'in' myself ."
False. Belief is faith, which is -- by definition -- a lie you cling to in spite of no evidence or even evidence to the contrary.

That is belief.

That is faith.

I subscribe to neither thing.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12274 Oct 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..okay...You admit your mistake ; I have neither working brains or curiosity ...( I have to assume , you did not read "my" bio )
Correct-- you are just another drunken god-robot, spouting the bullshyt-nonsense you were abused with as a child.

You have nothing worth while to contribute.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12275 Oct 30, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>We believe in everything that is, and nothing that is not.
Which means-- it's not really belief, is it?

It is knowledge, a different thing than belief.

:)

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#12276 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Which means-- it's not really belief, is it?
It is knowledge, a different thing than belief.
:)
Too, too true.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12277 Oct 31, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Says the fake atheist that believes that nothing exists until someone discovers it.
Bullsh*t, god doesn't exist until your liar-cult proves it.

This is called the burden of proof - a logical ability that is ignored once the mental illness of faith strikes the human brain.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12278 Oct 31, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..okay...You admit your mistake ; I have neither working brains or curiosity ...( I have to assume , you did not read "my" bio )
We were discussing "how" these cosmos came into existence ...you , claim fortuitous events ( quantum explosion )..correct..??
I merely scoffed , Quantum math is chaotic ...!!..energy transforms back an forth ..today you are an old man ; tomorrow a young woman ..
there "is" order in these cosmos , the Sun will rise tomorrow ..fact ..
If I look at "chaos theory" you claim , it will assail my concerns ...sounds , complicated ...any, theorem ...something, to help narrow my search ..??
...I await with baited breath ...
Another Creationist Wall of Bullsh*t (TM) aka "The CWOB"

No evidence of god and continuing to lie over and over again.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#12279 Oct 31, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..actually abrahamic faiths ...detest magic , go figure ..??
You mean competing magic. Your god is a jealous god.

Fennario

#12280 Oct 31, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>robots must obey , humans don't have to ...
Do you expect to still have your free will in heaven, or to be stripped of it between here and there?

Fennario

#12281 Oct 31, 2013
number four wrote:
God while truly existing ..remains hidden from empirical proof ....
Why do you suppose that a god that wanted to be known and loved so much that he came to earth to prove his godhood with miracles now hides from us?

"The invisible and the nonexistent look very much alikeĀ”- Delos B. McKown

Fennario

#12282 Oct 31, 2013
number four wrote:
You are under the mistaken notion , that "life" does not matter ... My suspicions remain , that you heathens reject God ; because you refuse to amend your lives ...
I reject the Christian god because it is cruel and absurd. If I were to worship something, it would be something I respected.

Why do you love a god that you believe would torture you forever to the benefit of nobody? Cringe in terror maybe. Grovel before maybe. But love?

Fennario

#12283 Oct 31, 2013
number four wrote:
and , I like the idea of you moving to a Godless country ...like North Korea ..
They're all godless. S

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 8 min Into The Night 74,624
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 1 hr replaytime 99
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 6 hr Subduction Zone 32,062
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 6 hr Dogen 4,040
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 7 hr Subduction Zone 6,080
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Wed John 4,951
News Why do public atheists have to behave like such... Wed Eagle 12 - 4
More from around the web