Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12674 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12244 Oct 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...pull your knickers out , of those knots , the Bible "only" recorded events ...
1000 years in the future ( I hope), we will be diparaging ..fossil fuels , meat consumption , curable disease , illiteracy , hunger ..etc..
Made up cult doesn't stand up to science, the liars are exposed.

Location hidden

#12245 Oct 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Christianity "is" true ..
(but) rebellion (atheism) is growing ..
Atheism is a simple disbelief in religious bullsh*t.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12246 Oct 30, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism is a simple disbelief in religious bullsh*t.
Atheism is "worship" of yourself ( idolatry )..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#12247 Oct 30, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
We're here to demand proof of god from your stupid cult which you speak for.
..Give up your sins , and turn towards God ...( if you really "want" proof .)
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#12248 Oct 30, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Study something called "Chaos Theory". Seriously-- go look it up.
This theory can easily explain the apparent "order" of the planets' motion, while allowing for what is essentially chaos at the quantum level of reality.
I just answered your question-- and made you look like an idiot.
Again.
That is a TWOFER! Yaay me!
..just I as predicted ; you send me off to study " chaos theory " ...and ,then call me an idiot ..

If it can be "easily" explained , I'm left to wonder ,why you did not do so ...?

So , in the end you answered nothing ..and, tried to hide that fact ..as, usually ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#12249 Oct 30, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claimed to be a Genuine Christhole¬ô-- except in my now distant past.
I do not live under the command of Jewsus(jesus).
YOU DO-- in both cases.
The hypocrisy here? Is all YOU.
Aren't you that monkey , that keeps parroting " do the right thing , because it's the right thing to do ?"

And, now you claim you will literally allow THIRTEEN year olds , to die at your threshold , of hunger and exposure ..BECAUSE , YOU DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO CHRISTIAN MORALITY ...??

DOES THAT COVER IT ?

Sheesh, but you are evil--I hope you NEVER reproduce !

Seriously--and that you NEVER are allowed near kids of ANY age !

You are one sick f88k .

Ooops , there goes that manufactured indignation "again" ...I'm so sorry ....I guess I'm just spending too much time with "Bob of Quantum-Faith" ...some of that 'drama queen' must've rubbed off ..

do you pump your arms and have a shrill voice ; when "you" write like this ..???...That's how I picture you ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#12250 Oct 30, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
We're here to demand proof of god from your stupid cult which you speak for.
..You do realize , with the internet, you can do more that just watch men having sex ..

You could , for example ,look up Church approved apparitions ..

Location hidden

#12251 Oct 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Atheism is "worship" of yourself ( idolatry )..
Wrong, your mental illness prevents you from accepting the definition of atheism, which is simple disbelief in your disproven cult bullsh*t.

Location hidden

#12252 Oct 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Give up your sins , and turn towards God ...( if you really "want" proof .)
Give up your mental illness and stop polluting society with your lies about a disproven god.

Your cult is desperate and weak and cannot convert with proof, which is why it threatens instead.

Location hidden

#12253 Oct 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..just I as predicted ; you send me off to study " chaos theory " ...and ,then call me an idiot ..
If it can be "easily" explained , I'm left to wonder ,why you did not do so ...?
So , in the end you answered nothing ..and, tried to hide that fact ..as, usually ..
Can't prove your god and you know it. Worthless beliefs backed by shameless cult lies.
Ocean56

AOL

#12254 Oct 30, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
First, Christianity is true.
secondly, atheism is disappearing very slowly, but surely, so whether it's a trick or not, it's working
1. You can BELIEVE whatever nonsense you want. But guess what, goofy, those beliefs aren't facts, and I don't have to believe the same nonsense you do.

2. Personally, I think it is Christianity and other backward religions that are "disappearing very slowly," but you can keep telling yourself that "atheism is disappearing" if that's what makes you feel better.

I love being church-free.

Location hidden

#12255 Oct 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..just I as predicted ; you send me off to study " chaos theory " ...and ,then call me an idiot ..
Creationism is a mental illness that makes its victims threaten innocent atheists with their filthy imagination.

Location hidden

#12256 Oct 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheesh, but you are evil--I hope you NEVER reproduce !
Creationist mental illness shows its "love" like this.

Location hidden

#12257 Oct 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..You do realize , with the internet, you can do more that just watch men having sex ..
You could , for example ,look up Church approved apparitions ..
You could educate yourself on science and evolution, but your creationist stupidity seems to prevail, because you suffer from the mental illness of faith.

The mental illness of faith requires you to lie about god and your cult in order to convert people who are stupid and don't ask too many questions.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12258 Oct 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..chaos theory ...Works..??...Yet, humanitity suffers from traffic jams , delayed flights and congestion ...ergo..."this" theory ....should remain ..theory ...
Clearly you are 100% clueless what Chaos theory has to say.

Go educate yourself, before you make even more foolish statements.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12259 Oct 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I just wanted to point out , atheist natons ..muslim nations ...where, is the differrence ...?
What is an "atheist" nation?

A nation that mostly does not believe in god?

That would be Sweden, Switzerland, Norway and other similar places--

-- the majority of who do not believe in any gods.

And what do you know? These countries have the **lowest** crime rates, some of the **highest** average pay rates, total health care coverage for everyone-- even the god-believers-- higher overall educational achievement, and so on.

I think I'd enjoy living there-- but I have family obligations, so I stay here, where god-robots think it is **okay** to abuse children by telling them bald-faced lies.

... meh.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12260 Oct 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..the queen of the sciences ..."philosophy"..!!
WHY, ARE WE 'HERE'..??
Philosophy is not science, you silly person.

As for why we are here?

I cannot say why **you** are, but as for me? My parents had sex without using contraceptives... and about 9 months later, the usual results... me.

I am here because my parents wanted kids.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12261 Oct 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I "feel" Christianty ; exists ....but, What do I know ..?
Sure-- it exists-- in the minds of the deluded sheeple such as yourself.

This is why your god **always** agrees with... YOU.

Because your "god" is just you--talking to yourself.

Silly.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12262 Oct 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...pull your knickers out , of those knots , the Bible "only" recorded events ...
1000 years in the future ( I hope), we will be diparaging ..fossil fuels , meat consumption , curable disease , illiteracy , hunger ..etc..
The bible is 100% fiction-- and has always been so.

If some tiny part of it is **not** purely fictional?

That is by sheer accident-- not by INTENT-- the INTENT was to write FICTION.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12263 Oct 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Atheism is "worship" of yourself ( idolatry )..
Lie.

I worship nothing and nobody--- worship is what SLAVES do-- after their minds have been BROKEN DOWN.

Worship is UNBECOMING of a sentient.

Worship demeans the worshiper (he's a slave) and the object being worshiped also (a slave-master: evil, in other words).

I do not do worship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 min IB DaMann 75,126
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 1 hr Eagle 12 - 169
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 3 hr Nemesis 32,051
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 4 hr Nemesis 4,068
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 9 hr Subduction Zone 6,096
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Sat John 4,952
News Why do public atheists have to behave like such... Jun 21 Eagle 12 - 4
More from around the web