Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,669

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12214 Oct 28, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>

4) the present universe appears to be uncaused-- in quantum physics, no event at this level is caused--**all** are statistical events instead. The universe was, at one point, a quantum-level in size-- so it's likely it too is uncaused.
None of the above violates any laws in physics.
..hey, I redacted the whiny "parts" ...cool..?

An, uncaused Universe ...hmm..?...Why, the order ..(orbits , rate of decay etc.?)

where is the chaos ...? of quantum math ..?

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12215 Oct 28, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>While he is a total embarrassment as an adult human being, he is absolutely stellar as a voluntarily brain dead religitard.
Floating to the top of the pile, is good only when it's the right pile that you have floated to the top of
..Wow , This "is" the nicest thing you ever said about me ...

.Bless your ,little black heart .

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12216 Oct 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..well, lets "not judge " anybody ..especially "number four" ...
( unless , "you" need to judge people ...go right ahead )
Why not?

**YOU** judge me hell-worthy, after all...

If anyone is tossing judgements around, it would be you.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12217 Oct 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..hey, I redacted the whiny "parts" ...cool..?
An, uncaused Universe ...hmm..?...Why, the order ..(orbits , rate of decay etc.?)
where is the chaos ...? of quantum math ..?
Yes-- the universe appears to be uncaused after all.

Go read up some popular press on Quantum Physics-- it is truly weird stuff.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12218 Oct 29, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
Funny
Supporting profanity seems common among atheist evangelistic trolls.
Says the cult that says its ok to murder the first born from every household.
Says the cult that provides tips on keeping slaves.
Says the cult that teaches you how to beat your kids in detail.

Keep trying Lincoln, your cult's own facts disprove your violent cult's stupidity any day of the week

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12219 Oct 29, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes-- the universe appears to be uncaused after all.
Go read up some popular press on Quantum Physics-- it is truly weird stuff.
Look , I'm not trying to knock your belief ( although it is absurd )......

All , I'm asking is how/why the "order" that exists now ...Good Heavens man, the Mayans were able to predict the motion of heavenly bodies for centuries ..( this doesn't appear very quantum physicy )

Anywho , I'm 100% positive you can not answer , and would never admit it ..So , please don't bother responding to this post , as all you are going to do is give me a 'link' and call me an idiot for not knowing ( something that you can't answer.)

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12220 Oct 29, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?
**YOU** judge me hell-worthy, after all...
If anyone is tossing judgements around, it would be you.
..Everybody is Hell-worthy , myself , the Pope , the tellytubbies (esp. the tellytubbies )...... everybody ...!

This is why , we are so dependent on Jesus's sacrifice and redemption ..
Ocean56

AOL

#12221 Oct 29, 2013
number four wrote:
My suspicions remain, that you heathens reject God; because you refuse to amend your lives ...
You can invent any half-baked theory of why I "reject God" you want. It doesn't make any of your moronic theories facts.

You're just pissed because I don't live my life to please you and the rest of the militant religionist crowd. Too bad. I see no benefit of trading in the benefits and pleasures of atheist freedom for the miseries of religionist slavery, so I have no intention of doing so. If my saying this offends you, that's your problem.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12222 Oct 29, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't apply, either your god is a god, or he is not. The bastard pays even unto the tenth generation, there was mention of any reprieve.
The god stamped out the rules, and meant them. Flat out, no weaseling around them. But a couple other buybull guys, seeing that they would be losing a huge section of their converts because of that, polished out some of the weirder shit, fine tuned details, and just plain varnished over others, and now you have re-vamped, striped down re-finished god that is no longer the god of Abraham. So which one is your god? The one who is the same forever, the one the only never changing god, or the play dough god who now fits into the the various god-molds of the Mormans, the Scientologists, the Muslims, the Jews, you and many, many thousands more?
Look if the Israelites , had it spot on , the advent of the messiah ( Jesus)....would , have gone a lot more smoothly ..
Ocean56

AOL

#12223 Oct 29, 2013
number four wrote:
and , I like the idea of you moving to a Godless country ...like North Korea ..
Yeah, sparky, I'm sure you do. Guess we'll both have to get used to disappointment, won't we.
Ocean56

AOL

#12224 Oct 29, 2013
number four wrote:
..Everybody is Hell-worthy , myself , the Pope , the tellytubbies (esp. the tellytubbies )...... everybody ...!
This is why , we are so dependent on Jesus's sacrifice and redemption ..
Since your "hell" is IMAGINARY, this idea that "everybody is hell-worthy" is just one more nonsensical belief invented by religionist kooks to frighten uneducated people.

Problem for you; your religionist tricks aren't working as well as they used to.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#12226 Oct 29, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since your "hell" is IMAGINARY, this idea that "everybody is hell-worthy" is just one more nonsensical belief invented by religionist kooks to frighten uneducated people.
Problem for you; your religionist tricks aren't working as well as they used to.
first, Christianity is true.
secondly, atheism is disappearing very slowly, but surely, so whether it's a trick or not, it's working

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#12227 Oct 29, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
first, Christianity is true.
secondly, atheism is disappearing very slowly, but surely, so whether it's a trick or not, it's working
HA HA HA ... dats funny.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12228 Oct 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Look if the Israelites , had it spot on , the advent of the messiah ( Jesus)....would , have gone a lot more smoothly ..
Creationists can't prove their god and instead lie about it 24/7§

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12229 Oct 29, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
first, Christianity is true.
secondly, atheism is disappearing very slowly, but surely, so whether it's a trick or not, it's working
Your cult is irrelevant since science sh*t on it with evidence for evolution.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12230 Oct 29, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>HA HA HA ... dats funny.
The fake agnostic returns for more embarrassment.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12231 Oct 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Look , I'm not trying to knock your belief ( although it is absurd )......
Nope-- it's **Not** belief-- because I am quite willing to examine new evidence which might show it is wrong.

That is the exact **opposite** of belief-- for I am willing to change my mind, if new evidence or facts is discovered.

In contrast to you-- who **denies** reality itself, to cling to your idiotic faith.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12232 Oct 29, 2013
number four wrote:
All , I'm asking is how/why the "order" that exists now ...Good Heavens man, the Mayans were able to predict the motion of heavenly bodies for centuries ..( this doesn't appear very quantum physicy )
Anywho , I'm 100% positive you can not answer , and would never admit it ..So , please don't bother responding to this post , as all you are going to do is give me a 'link' and call me an idiot for not knowing ( something that you can't answer.)
Study something called "Chaos Theory". Seriously-- go look it up.

This theory can easily explain the apparent "order" of the planets' motion, while allowing for what is essentially chaos at the quantum level of reality.

I just answered your question-- and made you look like an idiot.

Again.

That is a TWOFER! Yaay me!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12233 Oct 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Everybody is Hell-worthy , myself , the Pope , the tellytubbies (esp. the tellytubbies )...... everybody ...!
This is why , we are so dependent on Jesus's sacrifice and redemption ..
Your ugly monster-god appears to **delight** at infinite torture--

-- proof?

Because you yourself said that pretty much everybody is going to get it, eventually.

That's sick bub.

Even for a cultist like you...!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12234 Oct 29, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
first, Christianity is true.
First? No--- it is not.

Proof? 40,000 and more **different** Brands of Genuine Christianity™-- NONE of whom can get along with the others.

THAT IS PROOF-POSITIVE IT IS ALL BULLSHYT-- BECAUSE NO REAL GOD WOULD HAVE ALLOWED SUCH DIVISIVENESS.

So no--you are lying.
Carchar king wrote:
secondly, atheism is disappearing very slowly, but surely, so whether it's a trick or not, it's working
Wrong again, Comrade-- wrong again--- world-wide? Atheism is the fastest growing category on the planet.

It is rising faster than any other single world-view.

Proof? Religion is dying away-- as more and more people wake up and smell the bulls7t that religion is selling.

And since the **DEFAULT** state of being, is ATHEIST?

Well-- it automatically works-- if they LEAVE RELIGION? And do not embrace -- religion again?

They are automatically atheists.

And you are a moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min waaasssuuup 232,663
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 8 min woodtick57 2,166
God' existence 1 hr polymath257 55
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 1 hr polymath257 112
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 2 hr Geezerjock 1
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 2 hr _Bad Company 1,436
Australia: black magic pervert retard 3 hr Thinking 4
Evidence for God! 5 hr ChristineM 366