Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12665 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12200 Oct 28, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your made up sh*t does not affect anyone but yourself, you can't scare anybody with your silly tv characters like the devil, god jesus, and so forth.
Grow the f*ck up for once in your life.
..Atheism is irrational, how could the Cosmos come from nothing ?...haven't you ever heard of the 1st rule of thermodynamics ( energy can not be created or destroyed )

Las Vegas, NV

#12201 Oct 28, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
For you, obviously it is-- you would toss teenagers out to become **homeless**.
So very Jesus of you-- so very compassionate.
NOT.
...You , live in a big city ..I'm sure there are homeless youth on those streets ....yet , "you" would never invite them into your home ...care to , give your excuse .?

(here , allow me ; because they would beat the fuck out off you ,and take your property .).....so , just stop with the drama ...you're tiring ..

Las Vegas, NV

#12202 Oct 28, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>

...boy...If I had a nickel , for every time , someone told me this ....!!!

...seriously...I'd be a 100 ft. yacht , surrounded by hookers and cocaine ...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12203 Oct 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Atheism is irrational, how could the Cosmos come from nothing ?...haven't you ever heard of the 1st rule of thermodynamics ( energy can not be created or destroyed )
Gutless Creationist troll spammer with no proof of god talking out of his arse.

You agree with science on thermodynamics, but run like a coward when faced with the scientific fact of evolution, which is equally valid and sh*ts on your cult's weak stories.

Location hidden

#12204 Oct 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...You , live in a big city ..I'm sure there are homeless youth on those streets ....yet , "you" would never invite them into your home ...care to , give your excuse .?
(here , allow me ; because they would beat the fuck out off you ,and take your property .).....so , just stop with the drama ...you're tiring ..
Creationists only help others because they selfishly crave imaginary salvation.

To be clear, it takes belief in an imaginary afterlife to get you off your arse to help someone else. And you only do it because your cult told you to and not because its the right thing to do.

Location hidden

#12205 Oct 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...boy...If I had a nickel , for every time , someone told me this ....!!!
...seriously...I'd be a 100 ft. yacht , surrounded by hookers and cocaine ...
Your comment tells us that a lot of people often tell you to "grow the f*ck up" a lot. Figures.

maybe if you're hearing it that often, you should pay attention in class a bit more.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#12206 Oct 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...The same passage "also" exclaims that for the faithful , they shall receive blessings unto the thousandth generation .....somehow , "you" and "Reason Personified"...always leave that part out , quote mine much ...?
It doesn't apply, either your god is a god, or he is not. The bastard pays even unto the tenth generation, there was mention of any reprieve.
The god stamped out the rules, and meant them. Flat out, no weaseling around them. But a couple other buybull guys, seeing that they would be losing a huge section of their converts because of that, polished out some of the weirder shit, fine tuned details, and just plain varnished over others, and now you have re-vamped, striped down re-finished god that is no longer the god of Abraham. So which one is your god? The one who is the same forever, the one the only never changing god, or the play dough god who now fits into the the various god-molds of the Mormans, the Scientologists, the Muslims, the Jews, you and many, many thousands more?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#12207 Oct 28, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your made up sh*t does not affect anyone but yourself, you can't scare anybody with your silly tv characters like the devil, god jesus, and so forth.
While he is a total embarrassment as an adult human being, he is absolutely stellar as a voluntarily brain dead religitard.

Floating to the top of the pile, is good only when it's the right pile that you have floated to the top of
LCNLin

Marietta, GA

#12208 Oct 28, 2013
Funny
Supporting profanity seems common among atheist evangelistic trolls.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12209 Oct 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Atheism is irrational, how could the Cosmos come from nothing ?...haven't you ever heard of the 1st rule of thermodynamics ( energy can not be created or destroyed )
1) nobody but you god-robots claim that the universe came from nothing-- that is you, lying as per your usual habit.

2) you are miss-quoting the rules of physics-- a subject you are 100% unfamiliar with, so I **know** you just copied the idea from some Liar For Jewsus website.

3) as far as anyone knows? The present universe still has all the energy/matter it has ever had-- which it had all along in one form or another.

4) the present universe appears to be uncaused-- in quantum physics, no event at this level is caused--**all** are statistical events instead. The universe was, at one point, a quantum-level in size-- so it's likely it too is uncaused.

None of the above violates any laws in physics.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12210 Oct 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...You , live in a big city ..I'm sure there are homeless youth on those streets ....yet , "you" would never invite them into your home ...care to , give your excuse .?
I never claimed to be a Genuine Christhole¬ô-- except in my now distant past.

I do not live under the command of Jewsus(jesus).

YOU DO-- in both cases.

The hypocrisy here? Is all YOU.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#12211 Oct 28, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
Funny
This is not uncommon from the topix christian trolls that we have on these forums as well ;-)

Las Vegas, NV

#12213 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I never claimed to be a Genuine Christhole¬ô-- except in my now distant past.
I do not live under the command of Jewsus(jesus).
YOU DO-- in both cases.
The hypocrisy here? Is all YOU.
..well, lets "not judge " anybody ..especially "number four" ...

( unless , "you" need to judge people ...go right ahead )

Las Vegas, NV

#12214 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>

4) the present universe appears to be uncaused-- in quantum physics, no event at this level is caused--**all** are statistical events instead. The universe was, at one point, a quantum-level in size-- so it's likely it too is uncaused.
None of the above violates any laws in physics.
..hey, I redacted the whiny "parts" ...cool..?

An, uncaused Universe ...hmm..?...Why, the order ..(orbits , rate of decay etc.?)

where is the chaos ...? of quantum math ..?

Las Vegas, NV

#12215 Oct 28, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>While he is a total embarrassment as an adult human being, he is absolutely stellar as a voluntarily brain dead religitard.
Floating to the top of the pile, is good only when it's the right pile that you have floated to the top of
..Wow , This "is" the nicest thing you ever said about me ...

.Bless your ,little black heart .

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12216 Oct 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..well, lets "not judge " anybody ..especially "number four" ...
( unless , "you" need to judge people ...go right ahead )
Why not?

**YOU** judge me hell-worthy, after all...

If anyone is tossing judgements around, it would be you.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12217 Oct 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..hey, I redacted the whiny "parts" ...cool..?
An, uncaused Universe ...hmm..?...Why, the order ..(orbits , rate of decay etc.?)
where is the chaos ...? of quantum math ..?
Yes-- the universe appears to be uncaused after all.

Go read up some popular press on Quantum Physics-- it is truly weird stuff.

Location hidden

#12218 Oct 29, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
Funny
Says the cult that says its ok to murder the first born from every household.
Says the cult that provides tips on keeping slaves.
Says the cult that teaches you how to beat your kids in detail.

Keep trying Lincoln, your cult's own facts disprove your violent cult's stupidity any day of the week

Las Vegas, NV

#12219 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes-- the universe appears to be uncaused after all.
Go read up some popular press on Quantum Physics-- it is truly weird stuff.
Look , I'm not trying to knock your belief ( although it is absurd )......

All , I'm asking is how/why the "order" that exists now ...Good Heavens man, the Mayans were able to predict the motion of heavenly bodies for centuries ..( this doesn't appear very quantum physicy )

Anywho , I'm 100% positive you can not answer , and would never admit it ..So , please don't bother responding to this post , as all you are going to do is give me a 'link' and call me an idiot for not knowing ( something that you can't answer.)

Las Vegas, NV

#12220 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Why not?
**YOU** judge me hell-worthy, after all...
If anyone is tossing judgements around, it would be you.
..Everybody is Hell-worthy , myself , the Pope , the tellytubbies (esp. the tellytubbies )...... everybody ...!

This is why , we are so dependent on Jesus's sacrifice and redemption ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 8 min Chimney1 31,350
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 3 hr ChristineM 19,907
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 hr ChristineM 255,314
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 7 hr ChristineM 9,738
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 7 hr ChristineM 13,306
Majority of Scots now have no religion 10 hr Eagle 12 9
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 10 hr Eagle 12 4,352
More from around the web