Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12674 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12182 Oct 27, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
concentrate on proving your god, leave your ignorant politcs out of it too.
..."-Skeptic-" ....once you believe , in God you're going to have to change your ways ...( I think you know , what I mean )...Is that really what "you" want ...??
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12183 Oct 27, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
That is no excuse-- your bible tells of the many-many times your god intervened for the **slightest** of things.
So you don't get to use that old defeated excuse.
...Only , when the Israelites repented and turned away from evil ..did , God offer succor ..
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12184 Oct 27, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Out on the street, you mean? What sort of horrid and uncaring parent would do such a thing?
Seriously?
You are sick-- what you describe is known as child abuse!
...of course , I am referring to an uncontrollable teenager ...but, the drama queen in you never fails, to rear it's ugly head ..

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12185 Oct 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..."-Skeptic- " ....once you believe , in God you're going to have to change your ways ...( I think you know , what I mean )...Is that really what "you" want ...??
God isn't real and lying about it isn't going to convince anyone.

Focus on proving the god you lie about and if you are honest with your own ego, you will eventually become an atheist.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12186 Oct 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...(?)..aren't you the dude , who like to keep bringing up Jesus attacking the money changers ...
Did he kill them? No.

Remember his pacifism in the garden? When Peter attacks the guard, what did Jesus do? Did he tell Peter to kill the other guard too?

Jesus was a liberal hippy peacenik.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12187 Oct 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Well, I'm more of a lover than a diagnostician ....
uhhh , I'm pretty sure the reason you won't find so many Adult book stores in the Bible belt , is economic and not hypocrisy ...
Silly boyo!

Brick-and-mortar stores are **so** 1994.

All the porn these days, comes from the internets.

This is why your Genuine Christhole™ neighbors had high speed installed-- so they could sneak up at night, when their spouse is asleep, and look at porn in their den.

Prior to that? The adult bookstores were cleverly disguised as Something Else-- and **all** the Genuine Christholes™ knew where it was, and which clerk to ask.

The unwritten rule of the Adult Bookstores: nobody recognizes anyone else, while in the store.

**Especially** the pastor-- that's him, over in the kiddie-porn section...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12188 Oct 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..."-Skeptic- " ....once you believe , in God you're going to have to change your ways ...( I think you know , what I mean )...Is that really what "you" want ...??
Back to threats of imaginary torture are you?

How ... typical.

Hateful of course-- but unfortunately? All too common from your sort.

Sad.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12189 Oct 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Only , when the Israelites repented and turned away from evil ..did , God offer succor ..
Nope: the BuyBull(bible) is **quite** clear-- it's god would PUNISH them for GENERATIONS-- so much so, that the current generation had no living memory of what it was they supposedly did!

That is pure-D evil.

That is like a teacher, who punishes the entire 4th grade class-- for something a kid did in her class THREE YEARS PREVIOUSLY!

Wait... what?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12190 Oct 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...of course , I am referring to an uncontrollable teenager ...but, the drama queen in you never fails, to rear it's ugly head ..
Oh! Silly me! I forgot, that once a kid turns 13 (a teenager) it is just FINE to toss them out on the street?

DOES THAT COVER IT?

Sheesh, but you are evil-- I hope you NEVER reproduce!

Seriously-- and that you NEVER are allowed near kids of ANY age!

You are one sick f88k.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12191 Oct 27, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Silly me! I forgot, that once a kid turns 13 (a teenager) it is just FINE to toss them out on the street?
DOES THAT COVER IT?
Sheesh, but you are evil-- I hope you NEVER reproduce!
Seriously-- and that you NEVER are allowed near kids of ANY age!
You are one sick f88k.
...Whoa...that's pure-D harsh ...( is it medication time again ...??)
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12192 Oct 27, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope: the BuyBull(bible) is **quite** clear-- it's god would PUNISH them for GENERATIONS-- so much so, that the current generation had no living memory of what it was they supposedly did!
That is pure-D evil.
That is like a teacher, who punishes the entire 4th grade class-- for something a kid did in her class THREE YEARS PREVIOUSLY!
Wait... what?
...The same passage "also" exclaims that for the faithful , they shall receive blessings unto the thousandth generation .....somehow , "you" and "Reason Personified"...always leave that part out , quote mine much ...?
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12193 Oct 27, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly boyo!
Brick-and-mortar stores are **so** 1994.
All the porn these days, comes from the internets.
This is why your Genuine Christhole™ neighbors had high speed installed-- so they could sneak up at night, when their spouse is asleep, and look at porn in their den.
Prior to that? The adult bookstores were cleverly disguised as Something Else-- and **all** the Genuine Christholes™ knew where it was, and which clerk to ask.
The unwritten rule of the Adult Bookstores: nobody recognizes anyone else, while in the store.
**Especially** the pastor-- that's him, over in the kiddie-porn section...
That you would make fun of child pornography ....?!...something is seriously wrong with your head ...!

I got that pity , feeling again ...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12194 Oct 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Whoa...that's pure-D harsh ...( is it medication time again ...??)
For you, obviously it is-- you would toss teenagers out to become **homeless**.

So very Jesus of you-- so very compassionate.

NOT.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12195 Oct 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...The same passage "also" exclaims that for the faithful , they shall receive blessings unto the thousandth generation .....somehow , "you" and "Reason Personified"...always leave that part out , quote mine much ...?
So you admit the BuyBull(bible) is self-contradictory?

Or is it that it issues brutal **punishment** and then "blessings" at the **same**time**?

WTF?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12196 Oct 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>That you would make fun of child pornography ....?!...something is seriously wrong with your head ...!
I got that pity , feeling again ...
Make fun of?

No-- I am pointing out that many of your "leaders" in religion, are evil men who prey on innocent children.

And people such as yourself? Just ignore it...
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12197 Oct 27, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Make fun of?
No-- I am pointing out that many of your "leaders" in religion, are evil men who prey on innocent children.
And people such as yourself? Just ignore it...
..ha ha ..I wasn't really upset , that you made light of the clergy pedophilia and homosexuality scandal ....I was using "manufactured indignation" something "you" know quite well , as it is the preferred tactic of the 'drachmas regina'...better known as the drama queen ....
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12198 Oct 27, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
God isn't real and lying about it isn't going to convince anyone.
Focus on proving the god you lie about and if you are honest with your own ego, you will eventually become an atheist.
...Well, I disagree ...and, counter " If you free yourself from the Devil , you will have life ."

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12199 Oct 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Well, I disagree ...and, counter " If you free yourself from the Devil , you will have life ."
Your made up sh*t does not affect anyone but yourself, you can't scare anybody with your silly tv characters like the devil, god jesus, and so forth.

Grow the f*ck up for once in your life.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12200 Oct 28, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your made up sh*t does not affect anyone but yourself, you can't scare anybody with your silly tv characters like the devil, god jesus, and so forth.
Grow the f*ck up for once in your life.
..Atheism is irrational, how could the Cosmos come from nothing ?...haven't you ever heard of the 1st rule of thermodynamics ( energy can not be created or destroyed )
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12201 Oct 28, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
For you, obviously it is-- you would toss teenagers out to become **homeless**.
So very Jesus of you-- so very compassionate.
NOT.
...You , live in a big city ..I'm sure there are homeless youth on those streets ....yet , "you" would never invite them into your home ...care to , give your excuse .?

(here , allow me ; because they would beat the fuck out off you ,and take your property .).....so , just stop with the drama ...you're tiring ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 2 hr dollarsbill 6,066
News Scientific, Philosophical Case for God's Existe... 3 hr Eagle 12 - 100
News Atheist inmate wins right to practice his faith... (Aug '15) 6 hr George 3rd persec... 234
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 14 hr MIDutch 93,434
News American Atheists terminates its president over... Apr 20 Eagle 12 - 19
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Apr 14 blacklagoon 3 4,141
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr 14 Into The Night 258,515