Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12674 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12091 Oct 21, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Satan "can't" make you do anything ..the fault still remain with man ..
Then?

You cannot blame satan for ANYTHING--EVER.

Which is it?

You are **SO** inconsistent!
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12092 Oct 21, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
No-- it's not.
Justice? No-- just because your ugly godling creates something, does not automatically mean he OWNS it!
Do mothers OWN their children? OF COURSE NOT!
The children are their own person.
You seriously have no clue what Just means. Do you?
Does America own "you" ..??

Then you should stop paying taxes ...( why , do you think I'm wearing this ankle monitor ..?)
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#12093 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>
You have no clue what you are babbling about, do you?
Drunk again?
Figures.
Read this first-- THEN you MIGHT have a point:
Proof of evolution: http://www.talkorigins.org/
..I can't read an entire web adress ( with archives ).
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#12094 Oct 21, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the creationist who desperately wants us all to believe that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs.
..I hate to show my bias , but aren't you a dump truck ...I may be a relitard , but at least I'm human ..and , have more of a right to be here than you ..

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12095 Oct 21, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Does America own "you" ..??
Then you should stop paying taxes ...( why , do you think I'm wearing this ankle monitor ..?)
You're drunk again.

I pay taxes in exchange for the various benefits I enjoy while living in the USA.

It's a mutual exchange.

I could leave, if I really wished to avoid taxes-- but I prefer paved streets, reliable electricity and police enforcement of laws.

In countries where there are no taxes? Religion tends to be in charge, and murder is rampant.

You'd love it, I expect.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12096 Oct 21, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I can't read an entire web adress ( with archives ).
I know-- it is literally more than you are capable of.

Besides-- the website assumes the reader can actually think.

That would leave you right out, wouldn't it?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12097 Oct 21, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.... but at least I'm human ..
That's debatable.
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#12098 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Then?
Which is it?
..Satan ..is the 'business' man who introduces (crack / meth / guns) to your loved ones and your community ....He , does 'not' force anything ,on anybody ...so, of course , as you write ....You cannot blame Satan for ANYTHING--EVER..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#12099 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>
You're drunk again.
I pay taxes in exchange for the various benefits I enjoy while living in the USA.
It's a mutual exchange.
I could leave, if I really wished to avoid taxes-- but I prefer paved streets, reliable electricity and police enforcement of laws.
In countries where there are no taxes? Religion tends to be in charge, and murder is rampant.
You'd love it, I expect.
federal taxes have nothing to do with paved roads , police or electricity .....you're just a bitch ,they are milking ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#12100 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>
That's debatable.
..??..What's this "game over" badge ..?..( should I be proud )..?
LCNLin

United States

#12101 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Then?
Which is it?
Angry atheist who trolls internet sites denouncing God, Christians and religion
Atheist who contradicts themselves through poor reasoning, especially one who exhibits hypocrisy.
LCNLin

United States

#12102 Oct 21, 2013
Seven months after ascending the throne of Saint Peter, Pope Francis is in the midst of a crusade against the sins of Vatican City.

Since succeeding Benedict XVI, Francis has publicly sought to transform the tone of his office, extending surprise olive branches to everyone from gays and lesbians to professed atheists.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12103 Oct 22, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Satan ..is the 'business' man who introduces (crack / meth / guns) to your loved ones and your community ....He , does 'not' force anything ,on anybody ...so, of course , as you write ....You cannot blame Satan for ANYTHING--EVER..
Correct: the real culprit would be your god, if he were real.

Seriously-- if there is a god? Then he is **directly** to blame for all that you listed and more.

Just as parents are responsible for their children under many laws-- and rightly so.

But, we both know your god is no more real than Santa or Bigfoot.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12104 Oct 22, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>federal taxes have nothing to do with paved roads , police or electricity .....you're just a bitch ,they are milking ...
Seriously? LOL!

You really need to pay attention-- the majority of highways in the US are paid for-- in part-- by federal dollars (taxes).

And many cities also get federal monies to help pay for major through-streets/bypasses, etc.

Same for police: many cities get federal monies for that, too.

Electricity? The vast majority of the infrastructure-- wires, poles-- and most **especially** the power plants themselves? Were paid for, in part, by federal grants.

For hydroelectric projects? The majority of those were **entirely** federal projects.

You really need to pay attention, here doofus-- your near-total ignorance of your **own** society is embarrassing.

Seriously.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12105 Oct 22, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>federal taxes have nothing to do with paved roads , police or electricity .....you're just a bitch ,they are milking ...
Hint: Army Corps of Engineers.
Atheist Silurist

Aberdeen, UK

#12108 Oct 22, 2013
very well wrote:
<quoted text>
There is absolutely ZERO percent chance that evolution could have ever occurred. You are a deluded lying atheist bastard full of lies with a mind destroyed by your Satan.
You will be humiliated when you face God and then be thrown into Hell for your ill-forgotten cult of atheism.
You know you are losing....it explains your rages and dishonest claims. I look at your posts as hidden , fine print clauses full of LIES.
Why are you such a dishonest, lying, untrustworthy , baseless atheist?
Are you upset?

You seem very angry.
Atheist Silurist

Aberdeen, UK

#12109 Oct 22, 2013
very well wrote:
<quoted text>
There is absolutely ZERO percent chance that evolution could have ever occurred. You are a deluded lying atheist bastard full of lies with a mind destroyed by your Satan.
You will be humiliated when you face God and then be thrown into Hell for your ill-forgotten cult of atheism.
You know you are losing....it explains your rages and dishonest claims. I look at your posts as hidden , fine print clauses full of LIES.
One more crazed religious psychopath. Religion does seem to bring out the worst in some people.
Atheist Silurist

Aberdeen, UK

#12110 Oct 22, 2013
very well wrote:
<quoted text>
There is Zero chance that a religiously afflicted ignoramus like yourself would ever accept it. And that is reason enough to show how religion can make you stupid.
You can always tell when the religious affliction has taken total control of the mind of its victim. They take pleasure in the thought of people they disagree with being tortured in hell forever.
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#12111 Oct 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Seriously? LOL!
You really need to pay attention-- the majority of highways in the US are paid for-- in part-- by federal dollars (taxes).
And many cities also get federal monies to help pay for major through-streets/bypasses, etc.
Same for police: many cities get federal monies for that, too.
Electricity? The vast majority of the infrastructure-- wires, poles-- and most **especially** the power plants themselves? Were paid for, in part, by federal grants.
For hydroelectric projects? The majority of those were **entirely** federal projects.
You really need to pay attention, here doofus-- your near-total ignorance of your **own** society is embarrassing.
Seriously.
(a)..so, what is "game over" badge ..??

(b) also..WHY...Be good...?
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#12112 Oct 22, 2013
Atheist Silurist wrote:
<quoted text>
There is Zero chance that a religiously afflicted ignoramus like yourself would ever accept it. And that is reason enough to show how religion can make you stupid.
You can always tell when the religious affliction has taken total control of the mind of its victim. They take pleasure in the thought of people they disagree with being tortured in hell forever.
Do 'you' wish that the religiously afflicted ignoramus ..should suffer..????...do , you know what schandenfreude ..means ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 2 min dollarsbill 4,876
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 21 min Subduction Zone 85,556
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Wed ChristineM 4,026
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jan 16 Into The Night 5,146
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) Jan 15 Dogen 33,127
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Jan '17) Jan 15 superwilly 111
News Egypt's parliament takes serious actions to com... Jan 14 emperorjohn 1
More from around the web