Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12674 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#11985 Oct 18, 2013
chipped nails wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it Satanic of you to read the scriptures and then manipulate them to suit your evil agenda.
I have no evil agenda and if I did I would not need to manipulate your scriptures. ;)

You may want to look up the word Satanic darlin ;)
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#11991 Oct 18, 2013
chipped nails wrote:
<quoted text>
When you called Bob a cow, you left off the letters A-R-D at the end.
ah...you're nice ...but, it appears I think a lot less of "Bob of Quantum-Faith" than , "you" do ...

but, I see your point ...Bob , is afraid of life ..

Location hidden

#11992 Oct 18, 2013
chipped nails wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a lie, and I know you know it.
oh you do do you??? lol. Well I know that you know that this post is a lie. How do you like them apples?!?:)

Location hidden

#11993 Oct 18, 2013
chipped nails wrote:
<quoted text>
You provided us with SPAM twice in a row. I ignore your atheist bullshit every time.
:-O... was that a curse word that just came out of the dirty christian mouth!!!??? Shame on you. You better calm it down there chip.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#11994 Oct 19, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I don't think (primate) actually differentiates betwixt monkey or ape ...Right ..??..We only had tails in the womb ...
....NOBODY ... Understands "evolution" , We don't know "where" homo sapiens came from ..(triple exclamation point)
A "new" fossil was discovered in Georgia ( Western Europe )..and , all of a sudden new theories arise and old theories are smashed ...
At least "Mikko" had the ovaries to admit , "We just don't know" ..
Idiot who rejects hard fact s for evolution and prefers creationist mental illness instead.

Location hidden

#11995 Oct 19, 2013
chipped nails wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove there is a Satan. Why do you deny that which you prove exists? You stupid lying bastard.
Why does your cult shamelessly lie to so many people? Why can't you prove your god?

Why are you such childish cowards when it comes to proving the crap your threaten us with?

What the f is wrong with you people?

Location hidden

#11996 Oct 19, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>ah...you're nice ...but, it appears I think a lot less of "Bob of Quantum-Faith" than , "you" do ...
Bob has shown you time and time again what a load of crap your cult is. You and your followers are scum that need to go back to your caves and ask your conscience why you choose to lie about god to strangers on the internet.
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#11997 Oct 19, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob has shown you time and time again what a load of crap your cult is. You and your followers are scum that need to go back to your caves and ask your conscience why you choose to lie about god to strangers on the internet.
...YOU BRUTE..!!..."Why are you trying to drive a wedge between "me" and "Bob of Quantum-Faith" ..??
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#11998 Oct 19, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot who rejects hard fact s for evolution and prefers creationist mental illness instead.
look ,skippy ..There is just "too" many holes and unknowable's in our understanding of evolution , for anyone to claim " case closed" ...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11999 Oct 19, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>obviously you are cow ; that needs to be lead by a ring thru its' nose ...
God has empowered "us" to feed the needy , build to prevent disasters or lessen the damage ...
Obviously , you "need" a man in your life , to take care of you ; and make you feel safe ....I feel sorry for you ..
It doesn't matter what you think your god has "empowered".

Does it?

If a young child breaks the window of a store, who must pay for the broken window? The **parent** of that child pays.

This is because the **parent** is the one **responsible**.

Your bible clearly states your god is **responsible**.

So ultimately, it's your **god** who has failed when people starve for lack of rain.

You cannot wish this one away.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12000 Oct 19, 2013
number four wrote:
God has empowered "us" to feed the needy , build to prevent disasters or lessen the damage ...
Yet?

People like you keep voting AGAINST programs that would DO EXACTLY THAT!

You republicans are **against** welfare programs-- which feed the needy.

You republicans are **against** the Affordable care act-- which heals the sick.

You republicans are **against** building regulations which make builders construct dwellings that can withstand natural events.

You are **SUCH** a hypocrite.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12001 Oct 19, 2013
chipped nails wrote:
<quoted text>
You provided us with SPAM twice in a row. I ignore your atheist bullshit every time.
You ignore it, because READING it would destroy your faith.

And you NEED your faith so you can keep your HATE.

Seven Godly Sins
When god destroys people for not obeying him, it is WRATH
When god punishes people for believing in a different god, it is ENVY
When god lets tragedies and disasters happen of which he could have prevented, it is SLOTH
When god allows anyone to hunger unnecessarily while he has enough for himself, it is GLUTTONY
When god expects his followers to dedicate their lives to worrshipping and praying to him, it is PRIDE
When god insists his followers pay tithes and offerings for his approval, it is GREED
When god intends on being party to every marriage, it is LUST

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12002 Oct 19, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>ah...you're nice ...but, it appears I think a lot less of "Bob of Quantum-Faith" than , "you" do ...
LOL!

It is you, coward, who is afraid of DEATH.

I'm not-- it will happen when it happens. Nothing I can do about that.

But you? You are afraid-- so you fabricate delusions and stupid bullshit (god).

That would be fine-- if that was ALL you did.

But NO.

You try to force your bullshit onto everyone around you!

That, we cannot abide.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12003 Oct 19, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>look ,skippy ..There is just "too" many holes and unknowable's in our understanding of evolution , for anyone to claim " case closed" ...
Too many "holes"?

Can you name.... even ONE SUCH HOLE?

No?

Interesting.

You criticize something you are utterly clueless about...!

There's a word for such behavior-- it's an ugly word-- but it describes your behavior perfectly.

Location hidden

#12004 Oct 19, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>look ,skippy ..There is just "too" many holes and unknowable's in our understanding of evolution , for anyone to claim " case closed" ...
We've both seen and heard enough from your cult. Denial of evolution is part of your mental illness and will not be discussed seriously with you.

Focus on lying less and proving your god and you will come across as a whole lot less stupid.
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#12005 Oct 19, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter what you think your god has "empowered".
Does it?
If a young child breaks the window of a store, who must pay for the broken window? The **parent** of that child pays.
This is because the **parent** is the one **responsible**.
Your bible clearly states your god is **responsible**.
So ultimately, it's your **god** who has failed when people starve for lack of rain.
You cannot wish this one away.
God is responsible when drought or ice , destroys the crops ..but, if starvation is caused by War , or those who have abundance do little to nothing to feed the hungry ,well then that's on us , God won't force people to act ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#12006 Oct 19, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many "holes"?
Can you name.... even ONE SUCH HOLE?
No?
Interesting.
You criticize something you are utterly clueless about...!
There's a word for such behavior-- it's an ugly word-- but it describes your behavior perfectly.
The human family trees has holes ...it's 2013..and, yet we don't even know where homo sapiens came from ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#12007 Oct 19, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
We've both seen and heard enough from your cult. Denial of evolution is part of your mental illness and will not be discussed seriously with you.
Focus on lying less and proving your god and you will come across as a whole lot less stupid.
What a fascinating suggestion ; I'm forever in your debt...
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#12008 Oct 19, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does your cult shamelessly lie to so many people? Why can't you prove your god?
Why are you such childish cowards when it comes to proving the crap your threaten us with?
What the f is wrong with you people?
I don’t know if God exists, but it would be better for His reputation if He didn’t.

The conception of gods orignated in fear and curiosity. Primitive man unable to understand the phenomena of nature and harrassed by them, saw in every terrifying manifestation some sinister force expressly directed against him, and as ignornace and fear are the parents of all superstition, the troubled fancy of primitive man wove the God idea.
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#12009 Oct 19, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>God is responsible when drought or ice , destroys the crops ..but, if starvation is caused by War , or those who have abundance do little to nothing to feed the hungry ,well then that's on us , God won't force people to act ..
All religions, with their demi-gods and their prophets, their messiahs and their saints, were created by the prejudiced fancy of men who had not attained the full development and full possession of their faculties. Consequently, the religious heaven is nothing but the mirage in which man, exalted by ignorance and faith, discovered his own image, but enlarged and reversed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 6 hr Science 32,988
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 7 hr replaytime 81,558
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 15 hr Eagle 12 - 3,978
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... Tue Science 2,188
News Atheist inmate wins right to practice his faith... (Aug '15) Oct 11 old_moose 233
News People's forum - Get off the fence of religious... (May '10) Oct 10 blacklagoon 3 94
Deconversion (Feb '17) Oct 10 Eagle 12 - 145
More from around the web