Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12665 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11910 Sep 30, 2013
Thinking wrote:
If Hitler wasn't a christian (and Hitler certainly was a christian) why didn't the tens of millions of his christian followers point that out at the time?
<quoted text>
Indeed. Hitler found fertile ground among the majority of Genuine Christians™ in Europe for his policies.

One person could not possibly do anything of the scope that Hitler did, without widespread support at the beginning.

...or at the bare minimum-- people turning a blind eye to what was going on; ignoring it and thereby allowing it to happen.

Much like the USA today, with people turning a blind eye to the atrocity of the ReThuglican's effort to **bleed** the poor (and middle class too) to "feed" the rich (top 1%).

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#11911 Oct 10, 2013
Thinking wrote:
If Hitler wasn't a christian (and Hitler certainly was a christian) why didn't the tens of millions of his christian followers point that out at the time?
<quoted text>
I think this argument arises more out of bigotry , than historical accuracy ...

I realise you're a limey ...but, why do you brutes gleeful confirm Hitlers Christianity ...and, not that ; of our founding Forefathers (the rebel scum ;in your case)....Hmmm...??

Who wrote more about God and His providence ..???

Las Vegas, NV

#11912 Oct 10, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. Hitler found fertile ground among the majority of Genuine Christians™ in Europe for his policies.
One person could not possibly do anything of the scope that Hitler did, without widespread support at the beginning.
...or at the bare minimum-- people turning a blind eye to what was going on; ignoring it and thereby allowing it to happen.
Much like the USA today, with people turning a blind eye to the atrocity of the ReThuglican's effort to **bleed** the poor (and middle class too) to "feed" the rich (top 1%).
..If you recall your catechism ; Jesus never elevated the material wealthy ..

The problem with this Nation is , we are turning away from God , and His commandments ..

So, basically ...**You're the problem **...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11913 Oct 10, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..If you recall your catechism ; Jesus never elevated the material wealthy ..
The problem with this Nation is , we are turning away from God , and His commandments ..
Jesus, as portrayed by your silly bible? Was a hippy-- he was totally against capitalism.

Seriously.

He also advocated feeding the poor, and healing the sick-- and never asked for a p*ss-test first.

You ReThug-lovers are about as anti-Jesus as it's possible to be.

Who's fault is it, again?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#11915 Oct 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..If you recall your catechism ; Jesus never elevated the material wealthy ..
Your creationist cult is full of sh*t and can't prove god is real. This is why is tries to lie and convert people.

Location hidden

#11916 Oct 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I think this argument arises more out of bigotry , than historical accuracy ...
I realise you're a limey ...but, why do you brutes gleeful confirm Hitlers Christianity ...and, not that ; of our founding Forefathers (the rebel scum ;in your case)....Hmmm...??
Who wrote more about God and His providence ..???
Hitler was catholic, he was inspired by quotes from he bible, at which point will you religious liars admit that you are wrong after being shown this???

Las Vegas, NV

#11917 Oct 11, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was catholic, he was inspired by quotes from he bible, at which point will you religious liars admit that you are wrong after being shown this???
I read those quotes you posted from Hitler ,(swords and plowshares)...He had them flipped around ; ergo they could no longer be considered Biblical ..you dig ..?

So I am dubious of your claim as, Hitler never brings up Christ or "correctly" quotes the Bible ..

Las Vegas, NV

#11918 Oct 11, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your creationist cult is full of sh*t and can't prove god is real. This is why is tries to lie and convert people.
I disagree with "most" of this post ..

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11919 Oct 11, 2013
number four wrote:
So I am dubious of your claim as, Hitler never brings up Christ or "correctly" quotes the Bible ..
Oh, and... you do?

LMAO!

Riiiiiight....

Las Vegas, NV

#11920 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, and... you do?
LMAO!
Riiiiiight....
...Sir...Please "refrain" from using 'my' own words against me ...as, you are making me appear foolish ...!!

Las Vegas, NV

#11921 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Jesus, as portrayed by your silly bible? Was a hippy-- he was totally against capitalism.
Seriously.
He also advocated feeding the poor, and healing the sick-- and never asked for a p*ss-test first.
You ReThug-lovers are about as anti-Jesus as it 's possible to be.
Who's fault is it, again?
...obviously "my" drunk posts are incoherent ....sorry...!....yet, I haven't brought up those "pasty white queens" ...???

Under President Obama , the wealth 'gap' has increased ...so,(obviously) this is not a ReThug operation .....

you are barking up , the wrong tree ...peckerwood ..

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#11923 Oct 11, 2013
AtheistsRLiars wrote:
<quoted text>
If there was nothing more, then you would stop posting.
You hopeless gutless, and very hateful coward.
The fact that there is nothing more does not stop the right to share personal opinion or to state facts. So no, that is not a reason to stop posting.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11924 Oct 11, 2013
AtheistsRLiars wrote:
<quoted text>
But, you hatethiests keep trying to ruin the country, by passing hate-laws based on your ugly hate-cult.

So we have to keep fighting your sort.

Location hidden

#11926 Oct 12, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I read those quotes you posted from Hitler ,(swords and plowshares)...He had them flipped around ; ergo they could no longer be considered Biblical ..you dig ..?
Strike 3, you lying creationist piece of sh*t.

This is the third time I am posting proof that hitler was inspired by your cult:

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

Accept the facts or f*ck off creationist.

Location hidden

#11927 Oct 12, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree with "most" of this post ..
Try disagreeing with DNA evidence and see how far that gets you, creationist.

Location hidden

#11928 Oct 12, 2013
AtheistsRLiars wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can prove the god your cult sent you here to lie about, you will be less frustrated at atheists for pointing it out.

Location hidden

#11929 Oct 12, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Sir...Please "refrain" from using 'my' own words against me ...as, you are making me appear foolish ...!!
Creationist weasels can't keep their mental illness to themselves.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#11932 Oct 12, 2013
AtheistsRLiars wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes me so happy that your atheism has made you such an ugly person. It solidifies the importance of being a Christian.
Then it's lucky for you, that the Romans invented you a Jesus, isn't it? Without him you couldn't have been a Christain.

Now don't start spitting and sputtering, just google it.

“Sweden more democratic thanUSA”

Since: Jun 12

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#11934 Oct 13, 2013
AtheistsRLiars wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you keep pointing out is WHY you will eternally burn alive in the Hell created for you and your sort.
Hell does not exist and was stolen from norse religion

“Sweden more democratic thanUSA”

Since: Jun 12

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#11935 Oct 13, 2013
AtheistsRLiars wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying doesn't help your case. Come back after you make up your mentally diseased mind not to lie.
Your brain is dead but you can still write insults and lies how is that possible ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 min Richardfs 34,168
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 9 min Regolith Based Li... 14,845
News Is Atheism Just a Religion In Disguise? (Feb '08) 48 min Eagle 12 38
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 52 min superwilly 255,498
Reasoning with Insanity 6 hr Eagle 12 40
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 10 hr Eagle 12 4,463
News Why I quit atheism 10 hr Eagle 12 259
More from around the web