Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,667

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#11882 Sep 28, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a position on anything - you're mentally ill and can't accept that Hitler killed people because he was born into your cult.
He said it himself - chritianity motivated him to believe he was absolutely right to kill those people.
That is why cults like creationism are dangerous - people like you will justify anything to get into your imaginary heaven.
That IS why you lie over and over again here isn't it???
Hitler murdered his critics ; and I'm sure manipulated the masses with lies ...So , of course he used Gods name ..what megalomaniac does not ...

Can I ask , do you believe Hitler improved Christians standing in the world ...i.e. Did more come to believe ..?

Las Vegas, NV

#11883 Sep 28, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
What business is it of YOURS?
Is it YOUR KID? No?
The butt out-- your ugly religion is NOT ALLOWED to oppress people.
You don't mind when people support the S.P.C.A , or try and protect whales and rhinos ...

I merely wish to protect my own species ..and, you label it oppression ...

somethings not right , in "your" gas tank ..

Las Vegas, NV

#11884 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope. My ideology includes **voting citizenry**. None of those did that.
My ideology includes **rule**of**law**-- in that the LAW is the Supreme Justification for everything else.
None of them did **that** either-- they believed in their own **personal** supremacy, and thought they could do no "wrong".
More over? Pol Pot, Stalin and Mao were **religious** in one or more ways. I know little of Lenin, but he likely was too.
Most Tyrants are; true--many believe **they** are some sort of **god** but that's religion for you:
... no **real** gods come to earth to **police** the place, removing **false** gods...
It appears that all the **real** gods are ...
... missing in action.
<quoted text>
Nope. That's the difference between YOU and ME.
For you already **have** killed millions-- by your continued support of the EVIL BIBLE?
You are GUILTY for all the evil committed in it's ugly name...!
The things you claim to cherish "only" exist in God fearing Nations ...( look at nations that persecute religion ...any ,voting citizenry or rule of law ..??)

take away God ..and, it appears we both lose ..eh..?

You should write for soap operas or comic books ...unending drama ..Are you sure you're not a woman ..?

Las Vegas, NV

#11885 Sep 28, 2013
DavidQuinn wrote:
I wish i had Jean-Paul sartre's attitude to religion, a man so thoroughly atheist he deemed the whole subject beneath his intelligence to consider. Simply religion is divisive and restricts us as a species, simple as that. Check out a book that's causing a bit of a buzz in the Uk called 2082 the chronicles of hope. On the website the 1st chapter for the 1st book is on there for free, there's a speech in there by an atheist politician that's genius
I wish i had a nickle every time I see this post ..

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#11886 Sep 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I wish i had a nickle every time I see this post ..
I agree...Its getting tiring.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11887 Sep 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler murdered his critics ; and I'm sure manipulated the masses with lies ...So , of course he used Gods name ..what megalomaniac does not ...
Indeed.

That is why the whole "god" thing is so insidiously EVIL.

Thanks!

You are helping to rid the world of theists, even now.

Las Vegas, NV

#11888 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Indeed.
That is why the whole "god" thing is so insidiously EVIL.
Thanks!
You are helping to rid the world of theists, even now.
...You want to rid the world of theists ...?...tell them "you're on a mission from God ..!"

...he he ..

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11889 Sep 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...You want to rid the world of theists ...?...tell them "you're on a mission from God ..!"
...he he ..
You do not read well, do you?

I was pointing out how **you** were helping to rid the world of theists.

I really don't give a rat's fart in a septic tank, so long as they don't pass hatelaws based on their delusions.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11890 Sep 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>The things you claim to cherish "only" exist in God fearing Nations ...( look at nations that persecute religion ...any ,voting citizenry or rule of law ..??)
Lie. Sweden. Switzerland. Both very atheistic. Both hold those things I listed.

In fact?

The **MORE** god there is?

THE FEWER THINGS ON MY LIST.

Most "god-fearing" countries are HORRID PLACES TO LIVE: atrocity after atrocity for the population.

Especially anyone not in the "god-club", as it were-- but even then?

Horrid treatment.

Take the USA: the "god fearing" republicans are desperate to strip out ALL helping-hand programs.

Why?

Because of selfish greed: the hallmark of "god fearing" behavior.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#11891 Sep 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler murdered his critics ; and I'm sure manipulated the masses with lies ...So , of course he used Gods name ..what megalomaniac does not ...
Can I ask , do you believe Hitler improved Christians standing in the world ...i.e. Did more come to believe ..?
"I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.." As a boy, Hitler attended to the Catholic church and experienced the anti-Semitic attitude of his culture. In his book, Mein Kampf, Hitler reveals himself as a fanatical believer in God and country. This text presents selected quotes from the infamous anti-Semite himself.

Hitler admitted that your cult is what inspired him to kill millions without reason or question.

Yet you cannot accept this fact because your mental illness tells you that your cult cannot do bad things.

This is your problem's problem.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#11892 Sep 29, 2013
Theists try to separate themselves from the crazies who think they are god.

But they do this because deep down they know that if they hadn't lied about god in the first place, believing in supernatural powers would not come into the crazy's mind.

Las Vegas, NV

#11893 Sep 29, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
"I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.." As a boy, Hitler attended to the Catholic church and experienced the anti-Semitic attitude of his culture. In his book, Mein Kampf, Hitler reveals himself as a fanatical believer in God and country. This text presents selected quotes from the infamous anti-Semite himself.
Hitler admitted that your cult is what inspired him to kill millions without reason or question.
Yet you cannot accept this fact because your mental illness tells you that your cult cannot do bad things.
okay , fine ...but, you didn't answer my query ..."Did the rise of Nazism help or hinder the Catholic Church ...?"

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11894 Sep 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>okay , fine ...but, you didn't answer my query ..."Did the rise of Nazism help or hinder the Catholic Church ...?"
Both.

Duuuuuhhhh.

Las Vegas, NV

#11895 Sep 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Lie. Sweden. Switzerland. Both very atheistic. Both hold those things I listed.
In fact?
The **MORE** god there is?
THE FEWER THINGS ON MY LIST.
Most "god-fearing" countries are HORRID PLACES TO LIVE: atrocity after atrocity for the population.
Especially anyone not in the "god-club", as it were-- but even then?
Horrid treatment.
Take the USA: the "god fearing" republicans are desperate to strip out ALL helping-hand programs.
Why?
Because of selfish greed: the hallmark of "god fearing" behavior.
You seem to favor Nations that but the Cross on their flags ..

Sometimes Government assistance ; becomes Government dependence ...

Parents understand ; when dealing with the ones they love most , independence trumps dependence ...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11896 Sep 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>okay , fine ...but, you didn't answer my query ..."Did the rise of Nazism help or hinder the Catholic Church ...?"
And since you are so dimwitted? I suppose I must explain why it's both.

In the short term? Nazism created a sharp rise in catholicism. It fed into a climate of hate-for-the-jews quite nicely.

Certain branches among the catholic hierarchy had been teaching for centuries, that the jews were the ones who killed jewsus(jesus).

Sadly, this branch was not wiped out post-WW2-- a certain crazy Aussie actor and movie-maker brought that to the world's attention a short while ago. You know who he was...right? His initials were M.G.

However, over the long haul, nazism likely has hurt the church more than it helped; especially as how the antisemitic faction has had to go more or less underground, out of the public eye.

It's harder to get new recruits, if you have to keep yourself hidden from view.

Of course, the slow death of catholicism can also be attributed to other things, like their willingness to allow child predators within the priesthood. And their stubborn denial of reality with respect to the effectiveness of disease-prevention that condoms are. Among other things.

The world's stage is turning; and the catholic church is not keeping up.

Unless it makes massive changes, and soon?

Catholicism will soon sit next to the other old, dead religions like Druidism and worship of Set.

I wonder what will rise up to replace it? Jedism? Trekkiesm?

Who can say, without a time machine?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11897 Sep 29, 2013
In the future, if Trekkism becomes a new religion?

Will the wearing of red shirts become the symbol of a martyr?

Las Vegas, NV

#11898 Sep 29, 2013
<quoted text>
You do not read well, do you?
I was pointing out how **you** were helping to rid the world of theists.
I really don't give a rat's fart in a septic tank, so long as they don't pass hatelaws based on their delusions.
..okay , for the umpteenth time...bringing up the fact of, my public education ...Is a low blow ..!!

Las Vegas, NV

#11900 Sep 29, 2013
In the future, if Trekkism becomes a new religion?
Will the wearing of red shirts become the symbol of a martyr?
..Soh Divi' Ha'DlaH ..

That's Klingon ....( you Federation dog )

Las Vegas, NV

#11901 Sep 29, 2013
<quoted text>
And since you are so dimwitted? I suppose I must explain why it's both.
In the short term? Nazism created a sharp rise in catholicism. It fed into a climate of hate-for-the-jews quite nicely.
Certain branches among the catholic hierarchy had been teaching for centuries, that the jews were the ones who killed jewsus(jesus).
Sadly, this branch was not wiped out post-WW2-- a certain crazy Aussie actor and movie-maker brought that to the world's attention a short while ago. You know who he was...right? His initials were M.G.
However, over the long haul, nazism likely has hurt the church more than it helped; especially as how the antisemitic faction has had to go more or less underground, out of the public eye.
It's harder to get new recruits, if you have to keep yourself hidden from view.
Of course, the slow death of catholicism can also be attributed to other things, like their willingness to allow child predators within the priesthood. And their stubborn denial of reality with respect to the effectiveness of disease-prevention that condoms are. Among other things.
The world's stage is turning; and the catholic church is not keeping up.
Unless it makes massive changes, and soon?
Catholicism will soon sit next to the other old, dead religions like Druidism and worship of Set.
I wonder what will rise up to replace it? Jedism? Trekkiesm?
Who can say, without a time machine?
first; sorry bout' the "dog" thing ,evidently there is no Klingon word for "pig" ....

Don't kinda feel like a idiot , giving a reply where, you take two opposite points of view ...

well, there will be no Jedi or Trekkism (sorry nerds); as you are quite aware from Sodom and Gomorrah , once the righteous perish , so does civilization ....

Las Vegas, NV

#11902 Sep 29, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You know , for an avowed Christian Hitler never once quotes from the Bible ...curious ..?

Is it possible ; because he actually never even read it ...?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min Thinking 229,859
Our world came from nothing? 26 min Thinking 1,002
Islam for peace, or violence? 28 min Thinking 24
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr fadu singh 22,979
Man center of the universe. 2 hr Thinking 85
Razer and Ben Affleck take on the atheists Fri Thinking 6
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Oct 16 Mikko 1,401

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE