Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments
11,321 - 11,340 of 12,667 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2014

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11780 Sep 23, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
Still looping in the locked groove? Even Eliza has evolved beyond this... but I rather talk to Siri.
Of course! Siri **is** much, much more intelligent than ...
.... you, after all.

Enjoy your robotic substitute for human companionship.

You appear to need it.

Since: Apr 12

Concord, CA

#11781 Sep 23, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
Of course! Siri **is** much, much more intelligent than ...
.... you, after all.
Enjoy your robotic substitute for human companionship.
You appear to need it.
I know, sometimes I find talking to rocks more enjoyable than talking to broken records.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11782 Sep 23, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, sometimes I find talking to rocks more enjoyable than talking to broken records.
And either one is superior to talking to you.

Yes, we know already.

Since: Apr 12

Concord, CA

#11783 Sep 23, 2013
And either one is superior to talking to you.
Yes, we know already.
I know that too, rocks are too polite to embarrass you. I can understand rocks, but even angels can't understand your broken records.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#11784 Sep 23, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof that creationism is a mental illness.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#11785 Sep 23, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof that creationism is a mental illness.
Muslims are an example of evil rather then an example of being a civilized group of people.

Every where Muslims migrate too the crime rate rises, and there is moral decay of rape, robbery and murder, and the pushing of drugs on the streets.
August 6, 2013,- 3:17 pm

6 Arab Muslim Detroiters Indicted for Running Violent Drug Gang, Used Black Kids to Push Drugs; May Be Illegal Aliens (Amnesty Candidates)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11786 Sep 23, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that too, rocks are too polite to embarrass you. I can understand rocks, but even angels can't understand your broken records.
Yes, you "understand" rocks likely because that is all you have in your little skull: inert rocks.

Hint: angels are fiction, so who cares?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11787 Sep 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims are an example of evil rather then an example of being a civilized group of people.
Every where Muslims migrate too the crime rate rises, and there is moral decay of rape, robbery and murder, and the pushing of drugs on the streets.
August 6, 2013,- 3:17 pm
6 Arab Muslim Detroiters Indicted for Running Violent Drug Gang, Used Black Kids to Push Drugs; May Be Illegal Aliens (Amnesty Candidates)
Whereas that is probabily true?

Christianity isn't much better: there is strong correlation between fundamentalist christianity and crime rate.

That is?

The more **fundamentalist** christian an area is? The higher the crime rates...

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#11788 Sep 23, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
The daily creationist rant at having no proof of god, while blaming atheists for all your problems.
Look 'you' little twerp ...Pope Francis , says "ignore the small minded stuff."

So, in behalf of the Catholic Church ...I forgive you ...and ..I guess .....?..I also have to say " I love you "

on a personal note "might I ask ..??" ...What are you wearing "-Skeptic-" ...I'm naked ..!!

Las Vegas, NV

#11789 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>You are an alcoholic. Your life is **already** ruined due to excess drinking.
You and Society **HAVE RUINED MY LIFE.!!**

This ankle bracelet ...has clipped my wings ...WHAT ELSE CAN "I" DO BUT DRINK ...???...and smoke the dope ...

f**k the Police ..coming down, from the underground ..!!

Las Vegas, NV

#11790 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Christianity isn't much better: there is strong correlation between fundamentalist christianity and crime rate.
That is?
quite possible ..fundamentalists..are thugs "at" heart ...and quite dangerous ...

(just because I agree with you ...does not mean, I will be sad if you are eaten by a mountain lion )

Las Vegas, NV

#11791 Sep 23, 2013
reasoner wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Christian who does not agree with people on low incomes having access to health care?
...but, think of all those Air Craft Carriers , and stealth fighters and bombers ....(we, will no longer be able to afford )

the Affordable Care Act .....robs us, of the ability to wage war and crush heads all over the world ...!!!

Why, that's just "plain" UnAmerican ...!

Las Vegas, NV

#11792 Sep 23, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
Look here bud... If a woman is prescribed birth control then she should be allowed to obtain it. If a woman just wants to take birth control because she doesn't want to have children then she should have the right to obtain it. This has nothing to do with emotions... this has to do with a right that should not be taken away just because some religious freak wants to say it doesn't coincide with what the bible says or any other stupid freakin reason they want to keep it from happening. YOU WANNA SEE AN EMOTIONAL FEMALE?????!!!!!
...YOU DARE THREATEN US "WITH AN EMOTIONAL FEMALE POSTER???!!!"

We already have "Bob of Quantum-Faith" ...HOW MANY, SHRILL DRAMA QUEENS ...!!!..Do you think, this ship can handle ..????

I wish there were ways to make the "fertilizer" (Man) more responsible ....why, does the onus always fall to the woman ..??

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#11793 Sep 23, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...YOU DARE THREATEN US "WITH AN EMOTIONAL FEMALE POSTER???!!!"
We already have "Bob of Quantum-Faith" ...HOW MANY, SHRILL DRAMA QUEENS ...!!!..Do you think, this ship can handle ..????
I wish there were ways to make the "fertilizer" (Man) more responsible ....why, does the onus always fall to the woman ..??
I am not a drama queen... I am a female and you are not... so as for matters of birth control.... it's really not your concern, nor any of your business :)

Las Vegas, NV

#11794 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
So what? Married without children couples get the tax breaks.
And **they** contribute "nothing" too.
You are just a bigot.
Come ON..!!...A little prejudice is wonderful ...This is why, I can not use the same restroom as .."I_see_you" ...

this is why "they" won't let "me", be a Den Mother ...(trust me 'I am qualified ')

this is why families with children, in need of a baby sitter ...do not ask the neighborhood "boys" ...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#11795 Sep 23, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Come ON..!!...A little prejudice is wonderful ...This is why, I can not use the same restroom as .."I_see_you" ...
this is why "they" won't let "me", be a Den Mother ...(trust me 'I am qualified ')
this is why families with children, in need of a baby sitter ...do not ask the neighborhood "boys" ...
I'm sure you would make for a very entertaining Den mother ;) and babysitters do not have a gender specific requirement... I never said anything of the sort. What I said was that when it comes to matters of birth control, you are not qualified to say what should and shouldn't happen :)

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#11796 Sep 24, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...YOU DARE THREATEN US "WITH AN EMOTIONAL FEMALE POSTER???!!!"
All caps, the mark of a creationist madman.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#11797 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
That is?
In my area the crime rate for Christians is Zero!

Las Vegas, NV

#11798 Sep 24, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>In my area the crime rate for Christians is Zero!
..."Shamma"!!.....Ar e you..??....are you ..writing to 'us' from ....Heaven ...???

Las Vegas, NV

#11799 Sep 24, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you would make for a very entertaining Den mother ;) and babysitters do not have a gender specific requirement... I never said anything of the sort. What I said was that when it comes to matters of birth control, you are not qualified to say what should and shouldn't happen :)
...I have to run to catch my bus ...but, look at this , abortion stops a beating heart ..how can you say "men" are not qualified to enter into this fray ...??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min ChristineM 226,550
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 17 min Thinking 21,529
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 1 hr Thinking 5,921
The Ultimate Evidence of God 5 hr James 68
The myth of the angry atheist 17 hr _Bad Company 3
Our world came from nothing? 21 hr Patrick 436
It seems there are more Atheists in the Christi... (Jun '13) 21 hr Patrick 13
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••