Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12674 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11656 Sep 10, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny!
You **would** think that ruined lives were "funny".

Your hate is showing-- it literally oozes from every one of your hate-filled posts.

You **are** a credit to your cult of hate: Genuine Christianity¬ô

(psst: my life is far from ruined. yours? Not so much...)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11657 Sep 10, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you had to say.
So you lie by BEARING FALSE WITNESS, now?

By editing someone's post?

Wow.... you **are** a credit to your cult of hate.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#11658 Sep 10, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they obey Satan with their acts of wickedness and foolishness. You sure are full of good questions today.
But you are right, it would make sense but they do believe in both God and Satan.....it's why they are in a warfare fighting God while obeying Satan.
You are only playing "dumb" with your silly questions, and I know that.
I'm only answering your questions just in case some innocent , true atheist is reading this forum.
I'm sure they will choose Christianity once they see all the hatred coming from the barbaric atheist comments.
I always ask questions. I don't see anything wrong with that. However, I don't understand why you are completely ignoring the complete definition of what Atheism is. If you choose to ignore that then obviously no one can stop you, but by definition you are incorrect. Anyone who claims to be an atheist is an atheist. I'm confused as to why you are trying to speak for everyone else.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11659 Sep 11, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
Sounds about right.
So.
Are **YOU** going to adopt any of those unwanted babies?
No?
Then... YOU HAVE ZERO SAY IN THE MATTER.
It's not UP to you-- the Constitution forbids RELIGIOUS LAW.
what unwanted babies?

Location hidden

#11660 Sep 11, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
Sounds about right.
So.
Are **YOU** going to adopt any of those unwanted babies?
No?
Then... YOU HAVE ZERO SAY IN THE MATTER.
It's not UP to you-- the Constitution forbids RELIGIOUS LAW.
and what religious law? I think you need Dr Frankenstein to fix the short circuit in your brain.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#11661 Sep 11, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
and what religious law? I think you need Dr Frankenstein to fix the short circuit in your brain.
Your cult has no morals to speak of

Location hidden

#11662 Sep 11, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>No, not really. Think harder before posting.
Oh ok... I'll make sure and do that. I forgot I was dealing with a know it all who likes to be contradictory. First we're a small little cult, then we are taking over the world with the large amount of us. Whatever.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#11663 Sep 11, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
Every bit of the post above is a total lie. The big question is why do you have the strong NEED to voice your lies?
I think it is because you HAVE to voice your lies to honor the indoctrination that your Satan has forced you to do.
Satan is your indoctrination. Proof: You will only find that character in your big book of god-myths. where you have plucked your Arab god from. Praze the Lurid!

Earth,TX

#11664 Sep 11, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an embarrassment to the U.S.A.... in fact , you treacherous and irresponsible atheists have turned the U.S.A. such that it now stands for the Unbelievable Sea of Absurdity.
As a patriotic American, I would spit in your face if I ever met you.
Violent tendencies? Wow! It must be the love and peace of Yahweh/Jehovah/Allah in you.

If you have not noticed, it is the religitard (and specifically the Christain) religitard who has held sway over the political processes that allow the "Unbelievable Sea of Absurdity". <<redundancy here? Do you imagine the atheist has ruled over you?

Spit? Do so and then you would be arrested for assault, that is assuming that you are a male and that none of my son's, had seen your assault on their mother. If you are female, one DIL in particular would turn you into front page news.

BTW: My choosing not to grovel before your misogynistic Arabic slaver god-myth, is as American as apple pie. My people are the true inheritors of this land mass. We have walked across this dirt for thousands of years, we have our own gods, on this continent. We have gods who need no tithes, we have gods who do not allow the rape of children, we have gods who do not need worship, we have gods who are as the air, simply there as we choose them to be.

Bear, Crow, Wolf need no hell to punish you in, Bear, Crow, Wolf need no heaven so that you might fall before them. Bear, Crow, Wolf need not diminish you, make you less, to make you subservient.

Now, know that even the god's of my own people, I do reject. I would be damned before I would choose your foreign ones, over my own family's.

Earth,TX

#11665 Sep 11, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they obey Satan with their acts of wickedness and foolishness. You sure are full of good questions today.
But you are right, it would make sense but they do believe in both God and Satan.....it's why they are in a warfare fighting God while obeying Satan.
You are only playing "dumb" with your silly questions, and I know that.
I'm only answering your questions just in case some innocent , true atheist is reading this forum.
I'm sure they will choose Christianity once they see all the hatred coming from the barbaric atheist comments.
Oh, yeah they just gonna fall all over themselves, falling down to worship Yahweh/Jehovah/Allah. Lucky, lucky religitards picking a god who might make them eat their children, over choosing a life of simple quiet sanity.

BTW: Wickedness and foolishness? Really , where did you see that? Are you having visions, imagining things?

Do you speak in tongues, or handle snakes and drank poison?

Location hidden

#11666 Sep 11, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
Your cult has no morals to speak of
Did I talk about morality? Didn't realize... they say moral people aren't aware of being moral, they just are, and Dawkins say we just dance to our DNA, is morality encoded in yours?

Hey, how about you/Bob telling this group of "godless" people (as they label themselves) not to impose their Unconstitutional "Religious" laws of anti-killing?

http://www.godlessprolifers.org/join.html

To be eligible for AAPL membership, you must meet these three requirements:

1) be an avowed atheist, agnostic, or other nontheist

2) oppose abortion and desire its abolition (with or without exceptions)

3) support nonviolence as the sole legitimate means of achieving the goals of the pro-life movement

But its a shame only you and Bob can join them, I'm denied eligibility outright... it says:

Note well: If you subscribe to any religion or to any concept of deity, you are ineligible for AAPL membership.
LCNLin

Brooksville, FL

#11667 Sep 11, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
more mumbo jumbo from Bob,
amusing as they have no sources,no sites ..
only Opinions ;-)

Location hidden

#11668 Sep 11, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
more mumbo jumbo from Bob,
amusing as they have no sources,no sites ..
only Opinions ;-)
we still love them don't we?

"for they know not..."

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11669 Sep 11, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
what unwanted babies?
All the ones who would be born, if abortion was 100% illegal.

And all the ones who **are** born in poor countries where abortion is not available--due to religious persecution or economic distress.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11670 Sep 11, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate speech noted; you cannot muster up counter-argument?

So you try to belittle **me**, personally.

Your Jewsus(jesus) would be **so** proud of you-- right?

Isn't that how Jewsus(jesus) spoke to everyone he met? He made fun of them, and called them names?

Right?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11671 Sep 11, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
and what religious law?
### all the laws prohibiting same-sex couples from marrying

### all the laws restricting women's access to contraceptives

### all the laws restricting access to safe abortions (the unsafe ones are **always** available-- have been for centuries)

### all the laws prohibiting atheists from being elected (yes-- many cities, towns and counties in the US have such laws on the books, even today)

### all the laws protecting religious institutions from public scrutiny in the (false) name of "free speech" or worse, "freedom of religion"-- laws that enable these cults to **literally** get away with child abuse and child neglect

### the tax exemption for religion-- which permits it to get a free ride on the backs of **all** tax payers, instead of being funded exclusively by the people who **actually** believe in it.

Shall I continue?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11672 Sep 11, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I talk about morality? Didn't realize... they say moral people aren't aware of being moral, they just are, and Dawkins say we just dance to our DNA, is morality encoded in yours?
Hey, how about you/Bob telling this group of "godless" people (as they label themselves) not to impose their Unconstitutional "Religious" laws of anti-killing?
http://www.godlessprolifers.org/join.html
To be eligible for AAPL membership, you must meet these three requirements:
1) be an avowed atheist, agnostic, or other nontheist
2) oppose abortion and desire its abolition (with or without exceptions)
3) support nonviolence as the sole legitimate means of achieving the goals of the pro-life movement
But its a shame only you and Bob can join them, I'm denied eligibility outright... it says:
Note well: If you subscribe to any religion or to any concept of deity, you are ineligible for AAPL membership.
These people are nuck-futz. As nutty as you, actually.

They have simply limited their "religion" to a single issue: abortion.

But to them? They treat it **exactly** as a religion!

Proof? Their point #2 is a BELIEF.

There is no real purely rational reason to believe as they do: for every **rational** argument against abortion, there are 5 or 10 **rational** arguments in support of it.

But they put #2 **exactly** as a THEIST would-- without any argument of any kind.

Nutters.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11673 Sep 11, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
we still love them don't we?
"for they know not..."
Odd way that you express your ... ahem ... "love".

You are exactly like a wife beater telling his wife how much he "loves" her, and that is why he **must** beat the crap outta her every night...

... ugh.

Location hidden

#11676 Sep 11, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
I too ask questions, but I seek the answers that are true--- whereby you always fall for the lies. In fact, you seem to gravitate to lies quickly and willingly, becoming self-absorbed in them.
ummm...what? You ask questions, yet you already know which answers are true and which are false eh? That sounds a bit like your telling me that you have no reason to ask questions because you already have all the answers. You gravitate toward whatever sounds good to you personally, and that is not truth my dear...that is opinion...and again, do not speak to me as though you know who I am.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11677 Sep 11, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full of shit.
Your Jewsus(jesus) would be **soooo** proud of you.

Did you learn to talk this way from reading the BuyBull(bible)?

LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 6 min 15th Dalai Lama 77,017
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 8 min The FACTory 32,245
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) 12 min Dogen 4,321
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 20 min The FACTory 835
Religion sux ? 2 hr ban all cults 2
News Fox Friends Outraged Over Atheists 'Making Chri... (Dec '16) 12 hr Frindly 291
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Mon John 258,478
More from around the web