Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments
11,161 - 11,180 of 12,667 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2014

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>***Bzzzt***..(incorrec t)..!
You don't want proof , you've forsworn the Bible ..
*bzzzzzt* false.

The bible isn't proof of a GOD.

It **IS** proof that **men** are capable of GREAT EVIL-- for having written it.

And it **IS** proof that there are NO GODS WHO GIVE A CRAP: for permitting the evil bible to cause such evil in the world.

So the bible is proof of NO god, actually... not one who CARES, that is.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

every game wrote:
<quoted text>
You will suffer an eternity in the torture of Hell. You just won't stop proving why.
Only TERRORISTS use TORTURE.

You must be a terrorist-wannabe.

Classic hate, here.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

every game wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the way you will get it.
You will get the proof......but it will be too late. You will be in Hell to suffer as you dwell on your earthly existence of WILLFUL denial, rebellion, hatred, and ignorance.
Sorry for you, I'm right.

Classic hate-- from a little terrorist-fanbuoy.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

every game wrote:
<quoted text>
No puddin....I know I'm right.
You are just a common garden-variety terrorist-fan.

You aren't even a real terrorist! You lack the ... something, to be elevated to that lofty status.
every game wrote:
You are just indoctrinated with delusions and denial
Irony noted here-- the indoctrinated and delusional TERRORIST-WANNABE is writing about ...

... indoctrination and delusions!

Lovely!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
What??
okay , as for proof ...Mankind is able differentiate from right and wrong ..If I ask who was the better person Adolf Hitler or John Travolta ?...You don't consider cultural norms , or public sentiment ..The answer is obvious ..

as, for the boss diatribe ) If God started blowing a f**king trumpet every morning ...How would He know ,that we could be trusted to do our best ..without His constant micromanaging ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
*bzzzzzt* false.
The bible isn't proof of a GOD.
It **IS** proof that **men** are capable of GREAT EVIL-- for having written it.
And it **IS** proof that there are NO GODS WHO GIVE A CRAP: for permitting the evil bible to cause such evil in the world.
So the bible is proof of NO god, actually... not one who CARES, that is.
..actually God is quite merciful , even at His most destructive times ...the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah , were burnt to ash because in a city of thousands , God could not find "ten" righteous souls ,

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Classic hate-- from a little terrorist-fanbuoy.
WHAT ..!! Are you doing up , anyways ...???

I was hoping to fire off a few kernels of wit and wisdom ..

Before , you got out of bed , and dropped the hammer on me ..
Atheist Silurist

Gloucester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..actually God is quite merciful , even at His most destructive times ...the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah , were burnt to ash because in a city of thousands , God could not find "ten" righteous souls ,
"God could not find "ten" righteous souls"

Maybe he should do the same thing to the Vatican.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
Labia's are just as gross looking in my opinion, but they are not stinky unless you don't wash... I never said you were lonely and gross...I don't know you so I wouldn't be able to make a statement like that.
Well, I'm not so lonely that I've began filling my home with cats ..

And, I really don't consider myself gross , compared to Medieval "standards" ..I'm actually quite hygienic ...

as for labia's being wrinkled ( I'll have to take your word on it ) honestly ,the only labia's I've ever seen had been air brushed ...

but, I "only" purchased that magazine ; for the articles ..!!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..actually God is quite merciful , even at His most destructive times ...the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah , were burnt to ash because in a city of thousands , God could not find "ten" righteous souls ,
You have an odd notion of the word "mercy".

Your god drowned ALL THE BABIES IN THE WORLD, once*. How is this "merciful"?

Your god MURDERED ALL THE BABIES IN EGYPT, once*. How, exactly, is this "merciful"?

Your god sent she-bears to MURDER a large group of small boys*, who were simply smartalecs. How, exactly, is that "merciful"?

According to your "experts"?** Your god sent Katrina because of a small percentage of gays-- Katrina who killed everyone, regardless of their god-affiliation. How, EXACTLY, is that "merciful"?

Tell me, I really want to know how any of the above is MERCIFUL?

* according to your BuyBull(bible)
** according to your Genuine Christian™ leadership

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

every game wrote:
<quoted text>
No puddin....I know I'm right. You are just indoctrinated with delusions and denial because you have WILLFULLY sinned and allowed your mind to be poisoned with atheistic lies as a method to cover up your sins, not wanting to face up to your responsibilities of wrong doing. Wake up and you will realize how ridiculous you look.
Atheism is all about hiding from reality in efforts to avoid facing punishment from sins.
No sweetheart...you think you're right. I was never indoctrinated because there was no need. I do not sleak to imaginary beings so I can safely say that I am not the one who is delusional ;-). I deny nothing.. I take responsibity for my actions and if I hurt someone by my actions I make ammends and apologize to them and ask their forgiveness, not an imaginary being. I'm wide awake, and do not appreciate you telling me that I look ridiculous when I simply don't agree with you, and for good reason. Atheism is simply not believing in a deity, and I repeat... I take responsibility for my actions and obtain forgiveness by apologizing to a real person, not a carbon copied god or son of god.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>okay , as for proof ...Mankind is able differentiate from right and wrong ..If I ask who was the better person Adolf Hitler or John Travolta ?...You don't consider cultural norms , or public sentiment ..The answer is obvious ..
as, for the boss diatribe ) If God started blowing a f**king trumpet every morning ...How would He know ,that we could be trusted to do our best ..without His constant micromanaging ..
I'm not sure exaxtly what you think that statement proves.... or what any of this post means really. You aren't making much sense hun.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I'm not so lonely that I've began filling my home with cats ..
And, I really don't consider myself gross , compared to Medieval "standards" ..I'm actually quite hygienic ...
as for labia's being wrinkled ( I'll have to take your word on it ) honestly ,the only labia's I've ever seen had been air brushed ...
but, I "only" purchased that magazine ; for the articles ..!!
You really do use this site out of complete boredom don't you?:-)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
You really do use this site out of complete boredom don't you?:-)
He is deeply disturbed, and an alcoholic. I find his weekend posts far more disturbing than other times--likely because he is already drunk by 9am on a Sunday...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Atheist Silurist wrote:
<quoted text>
"God could not find "ten" righteous souls"
Maybe he should do the same thing to the Vatican.
..THAT'S IT..!!!...."Atheist Silurist"...Just so you know , I've called the cops on you ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No-- that would be quite impossible.
Why?
Because Galilee did not exist until AFTER your Jewsus(jesus) died.
So... no.
Stop claiming to be Atheist ; you are in fact a Maltheist...you have a knee-jerk reaction towards hostility whenever God or Jesus are mentioned ...how can you deny you are a slave of the Devil , when just the name of Christ brings forth such a visceral rage ...

Lies are you only argument ...Jesus is sited of curing a blind man in Galilee ...You are wrong ;but alas you can not admit it ..

You are still a petulant child ( what ,are you pushing now 60 )..ah , what atheism has wrought ...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..THAT'S IT..!!!...."Atheist Silurist"...Just so you know , I've called the cops on you ..
religious liars with life problems

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You have an odd notion of the word "mercy".
Your god drowned ALL THE BABIES IN THE WORLD, once*. How is this "merciful"?
Your god MURDERED ALL THE BABIES IN EGYPT, once*. How, exactly, is this "merciful"?
Your god sent she-bears to MURDER a large group of small boys*, who were simply smartalecs. How, exactly, is that "merciful"?
According to your "experts"?** Your god sent Katrina because of a small percentage of gays-- Katrina who killed everyone, regardless of their god-affiliation. How, EXACTLY, is that "merciful"?
Tell me, I really want to know how any of the above is MERCIFUL?

B) First born ...is not synonymous with babies ..(again your visceral anger forces you to lie )

C) Two she-bears attacking a gaggle of children ...anybody ,with half a brain understands this to be a folk tale ..for animals to behave so uncharacteristically ..
C1) in the same vein as George Washington could never tell a lie ..

D) Yes , this is embarrassing ...many faithful hope that remaining just will protect them from natural disasters ..this is just fear ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
religious liars with life problems
well, that was a lie (I did not call the Police)...and, I thought all people had life problems ...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>Stop claiming to be Atheist ; you are in fact a Maltheist...you have a knee-jerk reaction towards hostility whenever God or Jesus are mentioned ...how can you deny you are a slave of the Devil , when just the name of Christ brings forth such a visceral rage ...
Lies are you only argument ...Jesus is sited of curing a blind man in Galilee ...You are wrong ;but alas you can not admit it ..
You are still a petulant child ( what ,are you pushing now 60 )..ah , what atheism has wrought ...
Drunk posting again? I see you failed to address my point: Galilee did not exist until AFTER your Jewsus(jesus) allegedly died.

Typical.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Our world came from nothing? 3 min religionislies 206
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min Catcher1 224,138
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 5 hr Buck Crick 21,387
Atheism Destroyed At Last! - The Debate Of The ... 6 hr DonPanic 1,286
HELL real or not? (Sep '13) 9 hr religionisillness 271
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 9 hr religionisillness 370
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 23 hr religionisillness 834
•••
•••