Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12674 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11540 Sep 6, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, he is all yours... I can't stand guy whining...
I'd deal with madam looping-LP.
You cannot stand it when I justifiably criticize your crap-speech?

Good.

You **still** cannot manage one (1) ARGUMENT in support of your ugly beliefs.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11541 Sep 6, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism just might have to be listed in health insurance policies as the newest, most severe mental illness. Hopefully Bob has really good coverage.
Hate speech.

Still no argument in support of your horrid bigoted beliefs.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#11542 Sep 6, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
uh-oh! I offended a whining bully...
Oh, I doubt it. I don't think you have that power. You may very well be offensive, but Bob is not that easily offended.

Earth,TX

#11543 Sep 6, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism just might have to be listed in health insurance policies as the newest, most severe mental illness. Hopefully Bob has really good coverage.
Wow, a lack of theism as an illness. How ya gonna treat it? A dose of theism? Indoctrinate!

Patients to include only atheist, toddlers and newborns.

Fine print >>> Satanists, Pagans and Zombies excluded.
Note to Christains .. Satanists, Pagans and Zombies, are theist, like you, they have nice clean minds, full of gods to worship. Atheist and babies don't have gods.

Earth,TX

#11545 Sep 6, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
We Christians have no NEED to argue. We know we are right.
You know you are right, cause you got a god in your pocket huh?

Shh, if you didn't know this, you need to .... your god he is a mess of gods all squished up into one. He is Muslim/Jewish/Pagan/Vodun and Christain, too.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11546 Sep 6, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
The above bit of batshit-instanity?

Fits beautifully with why Ms Smurthwaite said what she said:

" http://youtu.be/Xsj1UWol7l8" ;

"... and faith, by definition, is believing in things without evidence... and, uh... personally, I don't do that because I'm not an idiot."
~ Kate Smurthwaite

Truer words have not been spoken....

:)
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#11547 Sep 6, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you have!'t studied history much... Supposedly for thousands of years your "kind" and my "kind" both have been mentally I'll according to someone. However I'm not sure how I am mentally I'll just because I don't want to go to church and I don't want to believe in a god.... How does that make me ill exactly?
..YOU, deny the atrocities 'committed' by Atheism ...why, your ideology, had to build a wall ...

THIS "HAD" NOTHING ..."nothing" to do with an Atheistic "ideology" .....???

Obviously : you haven't "STUDIED" History

grow some balls ..!!..( atheism KILLS)...admit it ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#11548 Sep 6, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
The above bit of batshit-instanity?
Fits beautifully with why Ms Smurthwaite said what she said:
" http://youtu.be/Xsj1UWol7l8" ;
"... and faith, by definition, is believing in things without evidence... and, uh... personally, I don't do that because I'm not an idiot."
~ Kate Smurthwaite
Truer words have not been spoken....
:)
(A)..Is "there" any logical reason , for God ,to choose ; not to leave a footprint ..??..( besides the Bible)..

(B)Is, there a logical "reason" for the Devil : not, to leave a footprint ..??

..(a)..confusions 'me'...I accept God decided ; "we" are to remain ..."FREE" ...but. Odin's beard !!..WE ARE CHOOSING DAMNATION ..???

..(b)..this "IS" logic ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#11549 Sep 6, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>You know you are right, cause you got a god in your pocket huh?
Shh, if you didn't know this, you need to .... your god he is a mess of gods all squished up into one. He is Muslim/Jewish/Pagan/Vodun and Christain, too.
...well, I am dating myself "Highlander" ..1986.."THERE, CAN "BE" ONLY ONE ..!!"

...God loves 'all' men of goodwill ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#11550 Sep 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Of course you'd love to use hate-speech.
You cannot muster up actual... ARGUMENT.
Sad.
..nah, I just wanted ,,"you" to see ...what it looks like ; every time you run to your allies . To disparage Christians ....

Something you always do ...a little taste of "your" own medicine ...

So, may I now assert ...disparaging "others" ...Is, someone who can "not" muster an actual argument ...?!?

(or, are you embarrassed , this will always be "you" ..??)

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#11552 Sep 6, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction... you "want" to argue, and you "think" you are right.

Location hidden

#11553 Sep 6, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..YOU, deny the atrocities 'committed' by Atheism ...why, your ideology, had to build a wall ...
THIS "HAD" NOTHING ..."nothing" to do with an Atheistic "ideology" .....???
Obviously : you haven't "STUDIED" History
grow some balls ..!!..( atheism KILLS)...admit it ..
People who have believed in gods and who have not believed in gods have both killed others. There have been no more atrocities committed by Atheism than by Christianity that is for certain. I have looked at history, and that is why I know this information.

I am not able to grow balls, seeing as I am a female, and I will not admit that Atheism kills because Atheism does not kill.... People kill people... doesn't matter race, religion, lack of religion, age, country they live in... it has to do with the person... not the persons lifestyle.
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#11554 Sep 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Silly boyo! Your Jewsus(jesus) allegedly WALKED ON THE WATER, along with a host of OTHER magic acts.
Even if none of his "miracles" were real? The **story** about them would have spread like wildfire-- AND BEEN WRITTEN DOWN.
Especially considering the time and age: EVERYONE believed in superstitious bullshit.
Yet?
NOT ONE STORY about your "miracle worker" was written down by ANYBODY... until?
TWO AND THREE AND MORE GENERATIONS AFTER HE WAS GONE.
Amazing timing... as if he wasn't real at all, in fact...
..I don't think paper existed back then ...but, you are so stupid, you don't understand ; how, a society could survive with out "instant messages" ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#11555 Sep 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Silly boyo! Your Jewsus(jesus) allegedly WALKED ON THE WATER, along with a host of OTHER magic acts.
Even if none of his "miracles" were real? The **story** about them would have spread like wildfire-- AND BEEN WRITTEN DOWN.
Especially considering the time and age: EVERYONE believed in superstitious bullshit.
Yet?
NOT ONE STORY about your "miracle worker" was written down by ANYBODY... until?
TWO AND THREE AND MORE GENERATIONS AFTER HE WAS GONE.
Amazing timing... as if he wasn't real at all, in fact...
ahh...your use of "boyo" , did land ...you sank my battleship ...!!

but, the game is far from over , you over-medicated half breed cracker ..!!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#11557 Sep 6, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
People who have believed in gods and who have not believed in gods have both killed others. There have been no more atrocities committed by Atheism than by Christianity that is for certain. I have looked at history, and that is why I know this information.
I am not able to grow balls, seeing as I am a female, and I will not admit that Atheism kills because Atheism does not kill.... People kill people... doesn't matter race, religion, lack of religion, age, country they live in... it has to do with the person... not the persons lifestyle.
You exposed your belly and throat ...by "admitting" that you, can not grow balls ...rookie mistake ..

Balls are greatly respected , pretty much every where ..

Your ideology built a "wall" ..your ideology gave us North Korea , bad China , Khmer Rouge .....

I stand behind "what" occurred when Christianity went political ...you ..you are a ball less chimp , you "only" claim victim-hood ...yeah, what a great role model "you" people turned out to be ...

And , you call "us" Sheep ...

Location hidden

#11558 Sep 6, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>You exposed your belly and throat ...by "admitting" that you, can not grow balls ...rookie mistake ..
Balls are greatly respected , pretty much every where ..
Your ideology built a "wall" ..your ideology gave us North Korea , bad China , Khmer Rouge .....
I stand behind "what" occurred when Christianity went political ...you ..you are a ball less chimp , you "only" claim victim-hood ...yeah, what a great role model "you" people turned out to be ...
And , you call "us" Sheep ...
man oh man... you should shrink your balls some and kill out some of the dramatics lol.

I have no reason to want balls or the ability to grow them. If you think you are special because you have a set that are physically attached then you are sadly mistaken my dear. Balls can be kicked, squished, cut and basically removed and they are not greatly respected lmao! and I am a ball less chick not chimp lol!

Earth,TX

#11559 Sep 7, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...well, I am dating myself "Highlander" ..1986.."THERE, CAN "BE" ONLY ONE ..!!"
...God loves 'all' men of goodwill ...
That is because he is gay and single. Dude, when the bridegroom cometh, you will be the bride. Only one woman 'Mary' is getting into heaven, and Jewsus taught her to be a male, so she could get through the pearly gates with the men.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11562 Sep 7, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>(A)..Is "there" any logical reason , for God ,to choose ; not to leave a footprint ..??..( besides the Bible)..
Of course-- since you claim the **consequences** are SO GREAT?

YOU DAMN BETCHA THERE IS.

Yet? We have ... exactly... nothing.

The evil bible is not proof of god-- it **IS** proof that men are evil.

And it is ALSO proof that some people are stupid.(hint: that would be you)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11563 Sep 7, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I don't think paper existed back then ...but, you are so stupid, you don't understand ; how, a society could survive with out "instant messages" ...
Clueless. You.

Paper is not the ***only*** medium on which humans write...

Wow. Did you take special stupid lessons?

Again?

Wait... you DID... you DRUNK YOURSELF STUPID.

Everyone knows that alcohol kills brain cells...

.... I suspect you have few brain cells left...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11564 Sep 7, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
I love reading your posts. It daily proves to me why it is so important to cling to God's Word. Since you've abandoned it and rejected it, you have turned into the most hateful human being walking the planet today.
The hate you see?

That is all **you**.

Only one as full of HATE as YOU would get off thinking about infinite torture by your horrid monster-god.

But that's the way it goes, when you destroy your mind with the evil bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min Science 83,144
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 4 hr Eagle 12 - 2,570
High School Atheism Nov 14 Reason Personified 3
Reasoning with Insanity (Jun '16) Nov 14 Reason Personified 106
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Nov 14 Eagle 12 - 3,988
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... (May '17) Nov 6 Frindly 1,175
a prayer of salvation for those who are willing Oct 24 xfrodobagginsx 1
More from around the web