Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12663 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11519 Sep 5, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
How so, you just told me this:
<quoted text>
I'm not **that** familiar with the Buddha legend. However, I **do** know that far more **original** material was written about Buddha, that about your Jewsus(jesus).

At least 70% of the Jewsus(jesus) stuff is simply repetitive and plagiarized from others. Little that is original (if, in fact **any** of it is).

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11520 Sep 5, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
It is more like Bob's biting own tongue.
Still no proof for your Jewus(jesus) myth.

But your pathetic attempt to belittle me is duly noted.

You **are** a credit to your cult of hate, though.

When you cannot muster up argument? You try to spread the hate, instead.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11521 Sep 5, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the lifestyle of faithfully behaving as an atheist failed them in the outside world. It's what landed them in prison to start with.....an immoral and violent atheistic lifestyle.
Nope. They were raise as Genuine Christians™.

They committed their many crimes **AS** Genuine Christians™.

They were convicted by **secular** courts, while remaining Genuine Christians™.

And they went to jail, clinging to their faith the whole time-- Genuine Christians™ all the way.

Why not?

Under Genuine Christianity™, there are NO CONSEQUENCES!

All you need to do, under that ugly cult?

Is cast the MAGIC SPELL: "Jewsus(jesus) FORGIVE LITTLE ME!"

And *poof** by magic, NO CONSEQUENCES.

No **wonder** so many criminals are attracted to it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11522 Sep 5, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob makes Christianity look better and better everyday.
Gotcha!

Your display of hate shows the world what a cult of hate you belong to.

Thanks!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11523 Sep 5, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..You "seriously" need to start being "honest" ..You are a 'Misotheist'...not..."Ath eist"...Did "you" seriously call Jesus illiterate ..."according" to the book you can't spell ...He read ...in Synagogues ..
Your idiot book also claims he did MAGIC.

So what?

Your book lied about LOTS of things. It's not a valid source for facts.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11524 Sep 5, 2013
number four wrote:
And, your point ...why, wasn't everything "recorded" ...I can only assume you have no clue, about the Ancient world .."Where does one get "paper"...???"
The Romans wrote about EVERYTHING.

Seriously-- we still have documents about OLIVE OIL SALES from that time and place.

But ...... NOTHING about a man-god who performed REAL MAGIC.

Why?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11525 Sep 5, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..You...keep crying for proof ...( as, though "you" need to be programmed )
God has no "use" for half a man ( such as yourself )
Thanks!

Your display of HATE, in a pathetic attempt to belittle Skeptic, proves how full of hate you really are.

You're a credit to your hatecult.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11526 Sep 5, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob is desperate. He contradicts himself all the time. One minute he says Jesus is a myth, then turns around and says Jesus was illiterate.
I enjoy watching Bob crash.
Your hate is really shining, now.

You have no counter-argument to my criticism of your ugly hatecult.

So you go on personal attacks, as in the above, instead.

Classic.

Thanks!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11527 Sep 5, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a discussion about Buddhism vs Christianity, it was about Bob's biting his own tongue.
You're not Tom I hope.
And you hate me with every fiber of your being.

That is quite obvious-- you keep crowing here, about a small mistake I made.

Wow... you are seriously full of hate, bub.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11528 Sep 5, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didn't follow what was going on, you can keep your mouth shut.
The fist part of your response was from Bob's post where he claimed: "Records exist of stuff he's written-- alas, it's not in English." And the whole reason I posted the Buddhist link was to refute him, showing how he bit his own tongue. I made no attempt to compare Buddhism and Christianity.
My argument still stands, though:**nothing** written by ***anyone*** about your Jewsus(jesus) while he was allegedly alive.

Nothing.

So it's safe to assume, if he DID exist? He was illiterate.

Do you get it yet?

... no?

We thought as much...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11529 Sep 5, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
And you hate me with every fiber of your being.
That is quite obvious-- you keep crowing here, about a small mistake I made.
Wow... you are seriously full of hate, bub.
uh-oh! I offended a whining bully...
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#11530 Sep 5, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
The Romans wrote about EVERYTHING.
Seriously-- we still have documents about OLIVE OIL SALES from that time and place.
But ...... NOTHING about a man-god who performed REAL MAGIC.
Why?
...Israel , a backwards Nations ,prone to superstitions ..

..Jesus..a vagrant "or" small time craftsman , with fishing on the side ..

..I understand "why" they chose not to put Him , on the front page of World News ..

I also have a good friend on "topix" who claims to talk to God ...while wholly 'possible'... yeah ,I've called him a fool ..

And , neither did I write down his "replies" for posterity ..but, he wasn't selling olive oil ..either ..
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#11531 Sep 5, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
..yep..The man is tore up from the floor up ...

May, I use "that"...???... "whining bully of Quantum-Faith" ..

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11532 Sep 5, 2013
number four wrote:
Ok, he is all yours... I can't stand guy whining...

I'd deal with madam looping-LP.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#11534 Sep 6, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>Atheism just might have to be listed in health insurance policies as the newest, most severe mental illness. Hopefully Bob has really good coverage.
I guess you have!'t studied history much... Supposedly for thousands of years your "kind" and my "kind" both have been mentally I'll according to someone. However I'm not sure how I am mentally I'll just because I don't want to go to church and I don't want to believe in a god.... How does that make me ill exactly?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#11535 Sep 6, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on the increasing higher numbers of calamities, crime and immorality, and other unethical behaviors around the globe, I think atheism is more of the population than what you are claiming.
Why are you so proud of what your debilitating cult is doing to mankind?
*Do you mean the debilitating effects to society, of our refusal to sell our daughters into slavery as instructed by the god of the buybull, or the anarchy we start because we do not stone our neighbors to death for wearing mixed fibers as you are ordered to do?

Yeah, we are a mess, no Pagan practices to follow, no getting to become Zombies after we die, no buybull god to make us cook and eat our children now. It's amazing that we can't see how much better our lives would be if we only had a Jewish/Christain/Muslim/Pagan/ Zombie god to follow.

Can we borrow yours. We promise to condemn all other humans as not fit for anything more than hell fire, too. Can we, can we, please can we have some of your nasty god?

* In case you don't recognize the above paragraphs as what they are, I will spell it out for you. >>> It's SARCASM and mockery!

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#11536 Sep 6, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you continue to talk about "pure bullshit" so much then? Can your atheism provide you with more redeemable and valuable activities outside of your entrapment on atheists hate forums like this one? Can it allow you to escape the topic of God?
I think not.
You will die talking about the God you hate , just to then face Him and then be thrown into the Hell you deserve.
None of your excuses will hold up, none of your scientific facts will rescue you, none of your fellow atheists will be able to help you , none of your requests for proof will look rational as you look up to Christ on your knees dwelling instantly as to what an idiot you've been your entire life.....you're empty now and you will be remembered as a fool for eternity.
Well I wouldn't want to be known as a fool for eternity and no the truth is that atheism provides nothing, it is simply the lack of theism. Right now, anything I want from life, I have to earn from life.

So maybe I should go the easy route of enslavement to dogma and wish-craft and sign up with you, my sista in the Arabic god's loony-toon squad, where I can, as a god deemed worshipper, make me some real money by selling my daughters, and I can swap recipes with the really good and truly obedient Christains just in case the buybull god decides to make me cook and eat my children, and best of all I get to condemn everybody else who doesn't believe the Abrahamic god-myth of the Jewish/Muslim/Christain/Pagan sect that you and I chose to grovel for.
Sound good to you? Another convert for the Jewish Rabbi who came to save only the Jews. Praze the Lard!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11537 Sep 6, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing in the above is an argument in support of your beliefs.

I am beginning to suspect you do not actually HAVE any arguments!

Interesting.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11538 Sep 6, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Israel , a backwards Nations ,prone to superstitions ..
..Jesus..a vagrant "or" small time craftsman , with fishing on the side ..
..I understand "why" they chose not to put Him , on the front page of World News ..
I also have a good friend on "topix" who claims to talk to God ...while wholly 'possible'... yeah ,I've called him a fool ..
And , neither did I write down his "replies" for posterity ..but, he wasn't selling olive oil ..either ..
Silly boyo! Your Jewsus(jesus) allegedly WALKED ON THE WATER, along with a host of OTHER magic acts.

Even if none of his "miracles" were real? The **story** about them would have spread like wildfire-- AND BEEN WRITTEN DOWN.

Especially considering the time and age: EVERYONE believed in superstitious bullshit.

Yet?

NOT ONE STORY about your "miracle worker" was written down by ANYBODY... until?

TWO AND THREE AND MORE GENERATIONS AFTER HE WAS GONE.

Amazing timing... as if he wasn't real at all, in fact...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11539 Sep 6, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..yep..The man is tore up from the floor up ...
Of course you'd love to use hate-speech.

You cannot muster up actual... ARGUMENT.

Sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheist Humor (Aug '09) 15 min St Elmos Fire 131
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 17 min one way or another 57,889
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 34 min Eagle 12 1,781
News The Atheist Delusion': Ray Comfort's Masterpiece (Jun '16) 3 hr Eagle 12 78
Religion is the cause of war and most suffering... (Apr '16) 3 hr Eagle 12 160
Who Is Satan The Devil? Is He Real? (Jan '16) 3 hr Eagle 12 30
News Uyboco: An atheist who believes In God (Aug '16) 3 hr Eagle 12 4
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 6 hr Ragmar 27,248
More from around the web