Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12663 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#11430 Aug 31, 2013
There's no such thing as Jesus, just like there no such tng as Harry porter.

It a made up story that you believe, simply because you are stupid.

There's no easy way of saying it.- you remain a creationist because you are simplly what is known more commonly as a "dumb f*ck".

Location hidden

#11431 Aug 31, 2013
People that lie about god while having no evidence have no morals and believe it so ok to lie, in order to spread your false cult.

That is why you are here - you're brainwashed, you reject science and evolution not because it is false, but because its facts go against the lies your cult told you.

So now you must continue to lie like your cult orders you to, instead of inking for yourself or looking at hard facts like dinosaur bones.

This is why creationism is a mental illness - you reject physical reality and want to impose your story on everyone els,e

But you don't want to do e hard work and prove your story - you would rather lie over and over gain, like a self righteous tw*t who was not brought up right.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11432 Aug 31, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
There's no easy way of saying it.- you remain a creationist because you are simplly what is known more commonly as a "dumb f*ck".
So, Dawkins is stupid according to Madam Skeptic:

Jesus Existed!: Even Atheist Richard Dawkins Has to Admit It!

Dawkins stated in the end of this interview that he might have given impression to his supporters that Jesus didn't exist... but he corrected: "I take it back, Jesus Existed"

But well... he then went on to say nonsense like this:

Richard Dawkins:'Somebody as intelligent as Jesus would have been an atheist'

http://www.theguardian.com/science/video/2011...

(that was pretty stupid)

Location hidden

#11433 Aug 31, 2013
that wasn't really an "interview", but during a debate Q&A with John Lennox.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#11434 Aug 31, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
People that lie about god while having no evidence have no morals and believe it so ok to lie, in order to spread your false cult.
That is why you are here - you're brainwashed, you reject science and evolution not because it is false, but because its facts go against the lies your cult told you.
So now you must continue to lie like your cult orders you to, instead of inking for yourself or looking at hard facts like dinosaur bones.
This is why creationism is a mental illness - you reject physical reality and want to impose your story on everyone els,e
But you don't want to do e hard work and prove your story - you would rather lie over and over gain, like a self righteous tw*t who was not brought up right.
...again..."proof" that you are motivated by hatred ...

You could've just as easily 'replied' " I disagree "..but,.....no .....I can only assume that your heart and soul belongs wholly to Satan ; this is what causes such vitriol.

You 'are' the only 'one' who keeps, suggesting evolution is fallacy ..

And, just for your edification ; fossils are not bones ..silly billy ..

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11435 Aug 31, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawkins stated in the end of this interview that he might have given impression to his supporters that Jesus didn't exist... but he corrected: "I take it back, Jesus Existed"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tUB5fDW5xq8XX
(that was pretty stupid)
You're under the impression that I require Dawkin's positive opinion, or that I have an opinion on him.

I don't know him, and I've never read any of his works. The totality of my experience with Professor Dawkins has been YouTube film clips.

I find him amusing, highly informed, but hardly definitive.

So what?

Location hidden

#11436 Aug 31, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
You're under the impression that I require Dawkin's positive opinion, or that I have an opinion on him.
I don't know him, and I've never read any of his works. The totality of my experience with Professor Dawkins has been YouTube film clips.
I find him amusing, highly informed, but hardly definitive.
So what?
I wasn't addressing you, are you saying that you are madam - Skeptic -? well, why am I not surprised?
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#11437 Aug 31, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
..Look.."-Skeptic-" next time you stub your toe , or drop your phone into the toilet ...Ask yourself why do you curse with "Jesus !" and , not "Harry Potter boy wizard !" ...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11438 Aug 31, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't addressing you, are you saying that you are madam - Skeptic -? well, why am I not surprised?
I know you were not addressing me directly.

But so what?

Your comments were worth replying to-- which I did.

You seem to be under the false impression that **all** atheists have to follow the leader..

... exactly as you True Believers™ pretend that you follow your Jesus.

When, of course, NONE OF YOU DO--AT ALL.

Or else, we'd see a lot more homeless, not-owning-anything, wandering from town to town christians in the world.

And none would own a computer, of course....

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11439 Aug 31, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Look.."-Skeptic -" next time you stub your toe , or drop your phone into the toilet ...Ask yourself why do you curse with "Jesus !" and , not "Harry Potter boy wizard !" ...
Because cursing with Jesus makes all the nearby True Believers™ mad?

Because cursing with Jesus has the exact number of syllables to work beautifully in an expletive?

Because most of us had "Jesus" crammed down our collective throats as defenseless children? So much so, that it's kind of a relief to scream the word as a curse?

Or is it simply habit? It's a common enough word-- I hear it on you True Believer™'s lips as a curse all the time.

... point of fact.

Location hidden

#11440 Aug 31, 2013
But so what?
Your comments were worth replying to-- which I did.
You seem to be under the false impression that **all** atheists have to follow the leader..
... exactly as you True Believers™ pretend that you follow your Jesus.
When, of course, NONE OF YOU DO--AT ALL.
Or else, we'd see a lot more homeless, not-owning-anything, wandering from town to town christians in the world.
And none would own a computer, of course....
maybe you and madam Skeptic are quantumly entangled, no wonder my response to her triggers your response as her... and she always come from nowhere in support of you as well. Now that we understand your relationship... is she pretty? I know she has stinky mouth, but that says nothing about her look, if you two haven't gotten married yet, I suggest you consider doing that, you are impossible match!(don't tell Mikko though, he'd be jealous)

Location hidden

#11441 Aug 31, 2013
But so what?
if you said that you have mistaken my comment about Dawkins as directed to you, I would probably have believed you, as I know some people thinks with their nerve.

But now you claimed you were fully aware my post was for madam Skeptic, but still replied as if you were her... that just make your relationship more "interesting".
LCNLin

United States

#11442 Aug 31, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
Marxist Party Line?
LCNLin

United States

#11443 Aug 31, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
if you said that you have mistaken my comment about Dawkins as directed to you, I would probably have believed you, as I know some people thinks with their nerve.
But now you claimed you were fully aware my post was for madam Skeptic, but still replied as if you were her... that just make your relationship more "interesting".
B*b seems unable to read?

Location hidden

#11444 Aug 31, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
B*b seems unable to read?
he reads fine, but then he sends it to his digestive systems.

Location hidden

#11445 Aug 31, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...again..."proof " that you are motivated by hatred ...
You could've just as easily 'replied' " I disagree "..but,.....no .....I can only assume that your heart and soul belongs wholly to Satan ; this is what causes such vitriol.
You 'are' the only 'one' who keeps, suggesting evolution is fallacy ..
And, just for your edification ; fossils are not bones ..silly billy ..
See? More crap lies from creationists who are too scared and dishonest to admit ey they're simple liars with no proof of god and loud mouths.

Idiots who build whole building while shouting at science with their fists in the air.

Location hidden

#11446 Aug 31, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tUB5fDW5xq8XX
(that was pretty stupid)
Your brainwashed creationist "opinions" are entirely invalid until you're grown up, become an honest person an stopped living about god to complete strangers online.

You don't have any morals - that's why you're typing and not admitting that you're a liar wi n evidence of god.

Facts frighten all creationists.

Location hidden

#11447 Aug 31, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
Your brainwashed creationist "opinions" are entirely invalid until you're grown up, become an honest person an stopped living about god to complete strangers online.
You don't have any morals - that's why you're typing and not admitting that you're a liar wi n evidence of god.
Facts frighten all creationists.
it wasn't my "opinion", ma'am, I was just a messenger.

A. Richard Dawkins said Jesus Existed

B. Madam Skeptic said stupid people believe Jesus existed

C. It follows that Madam Skeptic said Richard Dawkins is stupid

Location hidden

#11448 Sep 1, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant creationist opinions are worthless until you've prove your god.

You're not an honest person - you're a simple minded liar, sharing his mental illness with doesn't affect anyone.

We pity small minded ignorant people like yourself more than anything else.

Location hidden

#11449 Sep 1, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again the creationist numbnut attacks dawkins because he cannot attack atheist.

He is brainwashed to believe that atheism is a religion and that dawkins is the prophet.

He would rather believe this than the actual definition of atheism, which is a simple disbelief in god (or any other made up nonsense, egotistical and arrogant human beings could come up with and not prove since the history of the planet.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 31 min IB DaMann 57,828
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr Joe Momma 27,233
god belief down to 28% in UK 1 hr Eagle 12 123
carbon 14 dating very inaccurate (Jun '12) 1 hr Eagle 12 72
Atheist Humor (Aug '09) 2 hr greymouser 125
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Eagle 12 258,479
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 4 hr Eagle 12 5,953
More from around the web