Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12663 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11389 Aug 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>WHY, YOU LITTLE TEETOTALING TWERP ..!!!...YOU KNOW ,I IMBIBE ...To numb the pain ..!!!
And, anyways ...you're a (bleep) "workaholic" ...so, our life expectancy ...is practically the same ..!!
Seriously... get help.

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcoholism" ;
" http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/alcoholism/D... ;
" http://www.helpguide.org/mental/alcohol_abuse... ;
" http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/alcohol-ab... ;

And even these idiots: " http://www.aa.org/" ;

They are religious -- you'd fit right in.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11390 Aug 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not going to convince you heathens in the existence of God ; neither have any of "you" asked ..
But, I still believe ..and, writing is a lot more fun ,than I imagined ..
Do , you guys really want to hear about Jesus ...???
..thought so ..
Jewsus, you mean? He was a mythical figure fabricated to flesh out a newly-minted religion.

One that Constantine needed to pacify his ailing empire-- it worked, too-- his armies force-converted everyone to "christianity" (or killed them instead).

And the world has been suffering from it ever since.

Lucky it's not a **fatal** disease. Just mind numbing.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#11391 Aug 28, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
nej,ei,nein,no
**english** cabron ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#11392 Aug 28, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Jewsus, you mean? He was a mythical figure fabricated to flesh out a newly-minted religion.
One that Constantine needed to pacify his ailing empire-- it worked, too-- his armies force-converted everyone to "christianity" (or killed them instead).
And the world has been suffering from it ever since.
Lucky it's not a **fatal** disease. Just mind numbing.
Anybody with a modicum of intelligence knows this false ..

A) A Roman Emperor could easily declare himself divine ..
B)Pagans destroying "their own" temples ..( Not even in Bizarro World )
C) Where are the Constantine Catholic Churches ...(as , there are dozens named for an obscure milking wench .)

Emperor Constantine stopped the practice of persecuting ,the nascent Christian religion ...nothing more .
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#11393 Aug 28, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't particularly care to hear about Jesus, no...and I agree that writing is fun, but wouldn't it be more productive in a blog, or in a setting of people who share the same opinions and beliefs?
...Yeah....but, I'm acerbic and sarcastic ....and, at the end of the day, I don't need someone coming to my door, to punch me in the nose ...

"topix" is just like that place for unwanted Christmas toys ..."We don't belong ,in polite society !"...

“Sweden more democratic thanUSA”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#11394 Aug 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>**english** cabron ..
värdjas
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#11395 Aug 28, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
värdjas
..Oh my goodness , "Mikko" What are you doing up ,in the middle of the night ...??...Are you ....are you , a prostitute ..??

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#11396 Aug 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Yeah....but, I'm acerbic and sarcastic ....and, at the end of the day, I don't need someone coming to my door, to punch me in the nose ...

"topix" is just like that place for unwanted Christmas toys ..."We don't belong ,in polite society !"...
I disagree...topix is a place for people give there thoughts on matters anonymously, but you choose to be the kind of person you are to people whether on topix or anywhere else.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11397 Aug 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Anybody with a modicum of intelligence knows this false ..
A) A Roman Emperor could easily declare himself divine ..
B)Pagans destroying "their own" temples ..( Not even in Bizarro World )
C) Where are the Constantine Catholic Churches ...(as , there are dozens named for an obscure milking wench .)
Emperor Constantine stopped the practice of persecuting ,the nascent Christian religion ...nothing more .
Drunk posting? Or just a display of your **extreme** ignorance?

Either way, it's sad to witness....

..... meh.

Yes Constantine **force** converted people to his newly-fabricated and very ugly religion.

Or he had them killed.

This is **history**-- a subject you are 100% unfamiliar with, I'm afraid...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11398 Aug 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Yeah....but, I'm acerbic and sarcastic ....and, at the end of the day, I don't need someone coming to my door, to punch me in the nose ...
Get help.

AA is right around the corner-- they can help even you.

Södertälje, Sweden

#11399 Aug 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Oh my goodness , "Mikko" What are you doing up ,in the middle of the night ...??...Are you ....are you , a prostitute ..??
are you a whoremonger ?

idiot christard doesn't know about time zones!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#11401 Aug 28, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a whoremonger ?
idiot christard doesn't know about time zones!
..I don't read ..."munintroll" ...sorry, about 'any' misunderstanding ...

Are "we" still cool ..???
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#11402 Aug 28, 2013
DavidQuinn wrote:
I wish i had Jean-Paul sartre's attitude to religion, a man so thoroughly atheist he deemed the whole subject beneath his intelligence to consider. Simply religion is divisive and restricts us as a species, simple as that. Check out a book that's causing a bit of a buzz in the Uk called 2082 the chronicles of hope. On the website the 1st chapter for the 1st book is on there for free, there's a speech in there by an atheist politician that's genius
Okay...!...time for you to shut up ..."If"...wishes were horses , beggars would ride ..!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#11403 Aug 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Drunk posting? Or just a display of your **extreme** ignorance?
Either way, it's sad to witness....
..... meh.
Yes Constantine **force** converted people to his newly-fabricated and very ugly religion.
Or he had them killed.
This is **history**-- a subject you are 100% unfamiliar with, I'm afraid...
..where...pray tell...Are the Churches "named" after him ..???

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11404 Aug 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..where...pray tell...Are the Churches "named" after him ..???
They all have the word "christian" in there somewhere....

...**all** of christianity traces from this horrible beginning of bloodshed and murder.
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#11405 Aug 28, 2013
<quoted text>
They all have the word "christian" in there somewhere....
...**all** of christianity traces from this horrible beginning of bloodshed and murder.
...yeah..I'm... "SO" ...surprised ...that the 50th ann. of the Civil Rights 'march on Washington'.....'EVERYBODY' THANKED GOD ...

hmmm..???..curious...

Södertälje, Sweden

#11406 Aug 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I don't read ..."munintroll" ...sorry, about 'any' misunderstanding ...
Are "we" still cool ..???
sorry i don't read christarded drunkard mumbling

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#11407 Aug 29, 2013
I think I'm becoming religious.

I'm sitting indoors waiting to be offended by something.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11408 Aug 29, 2013
swerty wrote:
I think I'm becoming religious.
I'm sitting indoors waiting to be offended by something.
You're in the right thread. There're some devout militant atheists here who are offended by their own shadows.
LCNlin

United States

#11409 Aug 29, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry i don't read christarded drunkard mumbling
Is it proper to inquire what you do read?
Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 min Subduction Zone 61,052
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 2 hr yehoshooah adam 2,641
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 3 hr Into The Night 28,308
Atheist Humor (Aug '09) 20 hr Eagle 12 452
Deconversion Mon Eagle 12 138
News Quotes from Famous Freethinkers (Aug '12) Mar 18 Eagle 12 2,043
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Mar 14 superwilly 258,490
More from around the web