Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12674 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#11369 Aug 26, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Where God threatens the wicked with divine Justice ..are, the only snippets you keep announcing ..
Really? You can prove that, can't you?

But the question, was "which parts do I believe in" remember?

The bits of the buybull that I am most apt to use are far from divine. In recent weeks, I have used Leviticus 26:29 which covers your gods "divine" plan of justice, to fill the stomachs of the true believers with the cooked corpses of their own children.

I also have posted repeatedly on the unavailability of the answer of "how many went into the ark"? How many what? How the hell should I know, but according to the poster who did, but claims he didn't ask the total, the answer not eight humans and some animals, but two and seven and Noah was a rich man, so all his servants were there too.

BTW: If your god is bent on punishing the wicked, his mirror won't steer him wrong. There is none wickeder than the face he will see there.

So your gods divine justice is a lie, what else ya got?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11370 Aug 26, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Nobody hates "those" guys ..but, when it comes to Jesus , the Bible and His church ...that's when the wheels start to fall off , and things start going South ...
Can't hate jesus because it does not exist!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11371 Aug 26, 2013
number four wrote:
Obviously "Bob of Q-F" posts are meant to cause harm ...
Nope.

They **are** meant to shake you up-- to get you to **THINK** about the silly things you think are valuable and real.

It's working too-- you **are** thinking about them, as you faithfully reproduce what I write.

Good-- my strategy is **working**.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11372 Aug 26, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Man is clearly draw to things spiritual , as you say, worship of Ra predates the Bible ...
How can you say " Man was not created to worship God ...when every culture has had one ...hmmmm..?)
You keep putting that broken-down cart in FRONT of the horse.

Is it any wonder why your horse refuses to move? He's got a busted-up CART in his face!

Think about what I just said, in light of what YOU just said for a bit.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#11373 Aug 26, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.ahem..item 1 ) "ugly BuyBull god" ...( Bible is misspelled ; because it enrages the atheists mind ..)

item 2 ) "ugly little white man with a beard god"..( from whence this anger , if God is merely a myth ..?)

Obviously "Bob of Q-F" posts are meant to cause harm ...And, you can't see it ?...mayhaps, you need to change your 'handle' to "I_don't_see_bigotry " ...
Hehe...I like the mayhaps :-)... The anger is toward people, not toward a god....he doesn't believe in a "god" so he has no reason to be angry with a "god". The anger and frustration are the same emotions that you see in some christians that come to this forum. It's very frustrating when you would like for someone to see your point of view but they can't. The emotions run high for the religious and the non... Some people just handle it in their own way.

Location hidden

#11374 Aug 26, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.ahem..item 1 ) "ugly BuyBull god" ...( Bible is misspelled ; because it enrages the atheists mind ..)

item 2 ) "ugly little white man with a beard god"..( from whence this anger , if God is merely a myth ..?)

Obviously "Bob of Q-F" posts are meant to cause harm ...And, you can't see it ?...mayhaps, you need to change your 'handle' to "I_don't_see_bigotry " ...
I'm sorry...I forgot to say that his messages are meant to stir others emotions yes. They can only cause harm if the receiver of the message allows it to hurt their feelings. The discussions on this forum are too controversial and emotion driven to not stir anger in most people at some point. I am guilty of the same myself, I'm just not that harsh of a person usually.
LCNlin

United States

#11375 Aug 26, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Really, do you see quotes? Where?
Out of context? Oh, I don't think so. Your god is a fraud, a failure, conquered by the wheels of an iron chariot, and your god's own words, in the buybull warn you that if he gets pissed, you are going to eat your children .. you know seven times the punishment that he thinks you should have. Truly lousy god.
Quote mining? Maybe it's the crap about the "anything you ask in his name" type prayer? Do you have to leave it in the buybull for it to be true. Once you actually drag it out, and say the prayer, it loses it's power because it's been taken out of context? That must be it, because we all know it don't work, by actually following those steps laid out in the buybull.
It's not like I am claiming the buybull as truth, but I am claiming the words that I attribute to it, are actually in it. Prove otherwise you lying piece of shit.
BTW: Wouldn't I have to use a quote, to quote mine?
Usual Malarky with little substance but many floating opinions.

No proof of anything as usual.
You are amusing to read ... nothing more
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#11376 Aug 26, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
They **are** meant to shake you up-- to get you to **THINK** about the silly things you think are valuable and real.
It's working too-- you **are** thinking about them, as you faithfully reproduce what I write.
Good-- my strategy is **working**.
..Stop..!!!..MESSING WITH MY HEAD ...Psychologically...!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#11377 Aug 26, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't hate jesus because it does not exist!
Oh , yes you can ...!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#11378 Aug 26, 2013
<quoted text>
You keep putting that broken-down cart in FRONT of the horse.
Is it any wonder why your horse refuses to move? He's got a busted-up CART in his face!
Think about what I just said, in light of what YOU just said for a bit.
..Yeah..I just need a stronger horse ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#11379 Aug 26, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry...I forgot to say that his messages are meant to stir others emotions yes. They can only cause harm if the receiver of the message allows it to hurt their feelings. The discussions on this forum are too controversial and emotion driven to not stir anger in most people at some point. I am guilty of the same myself, I'm just not that harsh of a person usually.
..Yeah...See, I've tried that tack ..and, you're "wrong" ..I told "Bob of Quantum-Faith" hey ,we should get together and talk about our emotions ...and, he never responded ...!!

I've offered "hugs" an' everything ...he just hates me .
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#11380 Aug 26, 2013
<quoted text>Really, do you see quotes? Where?
Out of context? Oh, I don't think so. Your god is a fraud, a failure, conquered by the wheels of an iron chariot, and your god's own words, in the buybull warn you that if he gets pissed, you are going to eat your children .. you know seven times the punishment that he thinks you should have. Truly lousy god.
Quote mining? Maybe it's the crap about the "anything you ask in his name" type prayer? Do you have to leave it in the buybull for it to be true. Once you actually drag it out, and say the prayer, it loses it's power because it's been taken out of context? That must be it, because we all know it don't work, by actually following those steps laid out in the buybull.
It's not like I am claiming the buybull as truth, but I am claiming the words that I attribute to it, are actually in it. Prove otherwise you lying piece of shit.
BTW: Wouldn't I have to use a quote, to quote mine?
..WHOA....?!...Chill out babe we're all friends here ...

I took that post from "Bob of Quantum-Faith" he is a master at pushing buttons ..I just wanted to see ,what "it" did to "you" ..

I won't be doing "that" again ...you made me, pee in my pants ..!!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11381 Aug 26, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Yeah..I just need a stronger horse ..
Won't help.

Your god simply isn't up to the task.

That's a direct consequence of him not being real.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11382 Aug 26, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Yeah...See, I've tried that tack ..and, you're "wrong" ..I told "Bob of Quantum-Faith" hey ,we should get together and talk about our emotions ...and, he never responded ...!!
Nope.

I pity you-- I really do-- you are obviously an alcoholic.

Get help.

Seriously... get help.
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#11383 Aug 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Really? You can prove that, can't you?
But the question, was "which parts do I believe in" remember?
The bits of the buybull that I am most apt to use are far from divine. In recent weeks, I have used Leviticus 26:29 which covers your gods "divine" plan of justice, to fill the stomachs of the true believers with the cooked corpses of their own children.
I also have posted repeatedly on the unavailability of the answer of "how many went into the ark"? How many what? How the hell should I know, but according to the poster who did, but claims he didn't ask the total, the answer not eight humans and some animals, but two and seven and Noah was a rich man, so all his servants were there too.
BTW: If your god is bent on punishing the wicked, his mirror won't steer him wrong. There is none wickeder than the face he will see there.
So your gods divine justice is a lie, what else ya got?
..Look...I just had a really pleasant conversation with "I_see_you" ....So, I wanna ask ; "Can 'you' do me a solid , and re post this ...and, take out all the mean parts ..?"

THANX ...Stay brown .."RP"..!

Location hidden

#11384 Aug 26, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Yeah...See, I've tried that tack ..and, you're "wrong" ..I told "Bob of Quantum-Faith" hey ,we should get together and talk about our emotions ...and, he never responded ...!!

The sarcasm is noticed, but not needed, and is part of a problem that people have on these threads...no one wants to discuss and leave the other to have their own opinions and choices...you, as I've noticed are part of that group so I don't see why you would expect any other responses than what you receive....I'm pretty sure that those responses are the ones that you seek out though, so what is the complaint about?
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#11385 Aug 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope.
I pity you-- I really do-- you are obviously an alcoholic.
Get help.
Seriously... get help.
WHY, YOU LITTLE TEETOTALING TWERP ..!!!...YOU KNOW ,I IMBIBE ...To numb the pain ..!!!

And, anyways ...you're a (bleep) "workaholic" ...so, our life expectancy ...is practically the same ..!!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#11386 Aug 26, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
The sarcasm is noticed, but not needed, and is part of a problem that people have on these threads...no one wants to discuss and leave the other to have their own opinions and choices...you, as I've noticed are part of that group so I don't see why you would expect any other responses than what you receive....I'm pretty sure that those responses are the ones that you seek out though, so what is the complaint about?
I'm not going to convince you heathens in the existence of God ; neither have any of "you" asked ..

But, I still believe ..and, writing is a lot more fun ,than I imagined ..

Do , you guys really want to hear about Jesus ...???

..thought so ..

Location hidden

#11387 Aug 26, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not going to convince you heathens in the existence of God ; neither have any of "you" asked ..

But, I still believe ..and, writing is a lot more fun ,than I imagined ..

Do , you guys really want to hear about Jesus ...???

..thought so ..
I don't particularly care to hear about Jesus, no...and I agree that writing is fun, but wouldn't it be more productive in a blog, or in a setting of people who share the same opinions and beliefs?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11388 Aug 26, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Oh , yes you can ...!
nej,ei,nein,no

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 14 min Aura Mytha 79,847
News People's forum - Get off the fence of religious... (May '10) 51 min Eagle 12 - 51
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 hr Eagle 12 - 32,578
News Atheist inmate wins right to practice his faith... (Aug '15) Sep 16 blacklagoon 3 91
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Jan '17) Sep 15 xfrodobagginsx 101
News Atheist billboards to mock Romney, Obama faith (Aug '12) Sep 15 superwilly 47
what science will NEVER be able to prove Sep 15 Me _ Myself _ I 8
More from around the web