Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments (Page 542)

Showing posts 10,821 - 10,840 of12,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma'am, I was quoting from the atheists Richard Dawkins, Stephen J Gould, Peter Higgs... you can still respond to two of them if you want.
No-- YOU WERE LYING BY TAKING SNIPPETS OUT OF CONTEXT.

That is called "quote mining" and it is LYING.

You excel at it.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
No-- YOU WERE LYING BY TAKING SNIPPETS OUT OF CONTEXT.
That is called "quote mining" and it is LYING.
You excel at it.
These creationists know that they are lying. The more time they spend in here the less time they spend out in the real world converting stupid people in the street.
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

President Obama supports Public Prayer

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Capitalism with **limits**.. rational, intelligent limits.
And the recognition that it's not magic-- but requires intelligent limits to keep it from being pure-D evil.
You want unlimited capitalism?
I present to you: the illegal drug trade.
No limits-- pure profit motive. And it's pure evil too.
Ah, "capitalism" mixed with a healthy dose of "christian" morality..

Just as God intended ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
All justice **only** has meaning within human cultures.
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
buzz..! incorrect ..

You are only lying to yourself ; a study using dogs to perform some task , when both animals were given bread as a reward they kept doing it , when one was given meat as the reward , the one receiving bread stopped working ..

Ergo , even animals have a sense of justice ..

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows your kids may one day be blessed with joining our wonderful club? They'll sing "Jesus Loves You" to help you sleep when you're too angry to.
It's more likely that your children will join us.

You really should teach the kiddies the true second line to that song, "Jesus Loves Me, this I know, but only if I am Jewish and male, for the buybull tells me so.

Or maybe you should teach them the truth about your god, where they will never, ever be sinners again, just tell them that your god will make their Mommies and Daddies cook and eat them

Tell me how you lot manage to weed out the guys without perfect and pretty family jewels, getting too near your spellcasters.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Scientists need to ignore their religion when they are working.
Evolution?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>It's more likely that your children will join us.

You really should teach the kiddies the true second line to that song, "Jesus Loves Me, this I know, but only if I am Jewish and male, for the buybull tells me so.

Or maybe you should teach them the truth about your god, where they will never, ever be sinners again, just tell them that your god will make their Mommies and Daddies cook and eat them

Tell me how you lot manage to weed out the guys without perfect and pretty family jewels, getting too near your spellcasters.
"It's more likely that your children will join us. "

You are always good for a laugh or two!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism#sectio...

A 2010 survey published in Encyclopedia Britannica found that is atheists at about 2.0%.

Another study assessing religiosity among scientists who are members of the American Association for the Advancement of Science found that "just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power.

Sociologist Philip Schwadel found that higher levels of education are associated with increased religious participation and religious practice in daily life.

According to a 2012 report by the Pew Research Center, people describing themselves as "atheist" were 2% of the total population in the US.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_o...

According to the International Bulletin of Missionary Research, an academic journal, "about 80,000 new Christians every day, 79,000 new Muslims every day, and 300 fewer atheists every day."

Another survey attributed to Britannica shows the population of atheists at around 2.4% of the world's population

While there are more atheists than ever before as global population continually increases, the atheist percentage of the total population seem to be declining

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religi...

Sources outside of Wikipedia give differing estimates:

The CIA's World Factbook gives the world population as 7,021,836,029 (July 2012 est.) and the distribution of religions as Christian 33.39%(of which Roman Catholic 16.85%, Protestant 6.15%, Orthodox 3.96%, Anglican 1.26%), Muslim 22.74%, Hindu 13.8%, Buddhist 6.77%, Sikh 0.35%, Jewish 0.22%, Baha'i 0.11%, other religions 10.95%, atheists 2.01%

persecution. A 2006 study by researchers at the University of Minnesota involving a poll of 2,000 households in the United States found atheists to be the most distrusted of minorities,

In 2012, an article entitled Atheism in decline by Nigel Tomes declared:

In 1970 atheists (those avowing there is no God) numbered 166 million worldwide; that was almost one-in-twenty—4.5% of the globe’s population. By 2012 atheists’ number is estimated at 137 million. That’s a decline of almost 30 million. Since world population is growing, atheists’ share declined to less than one-in-fifty—under 2% in 2012. Put differently, every 24 hours there are 800 fewer atheists in the world! Atheism is in decline.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>It's more likely that your children will join us.

"god will make their Mommies and Daddies cook and eat them"

You don't have to be brain damaged to be an atheist but it sure helps.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
A 2010 survey published in Encyclopedia Britannica found that is atheists at about 2.0%.
Another study assessing religiosity among scientists who are members of the American Association for the Advancement of Science found that "just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power.
Sociologist Philip Schwadel found that higher levels of education are associated with increased religious participation and religious practice in daily life.
According to a 2012 report by the Pew Research Center, people describing themselves as "atheist" were 2% of the total population in the US.
According to the International Bulletin of Missionary Research, an academic journal, "about 80,000 new Christians every day, 79,000 new Muslims every day, and 300 fewer atheists every day."
Another survey attributed to Britannica shows the population of atheists at around 2.4% of the world's population
While there are more atheists than ever before as global population continually increases, the atheist percentage of the total population seem to be declining
The CIA's World Factbook gives the world population as 7,021,836,029 (July 2012 est.) and the distribution of religions as Christian 33.39%(of which Roman Catholic 16.85%, Protestant 6.15%, Orthodox 3.96%, Anglican 1.26%), Muslim 22.74%, Hindu 13.8%, Buddhist 6.77%, Sikh 0.35%, Jewish 0.22%, Baha'i 0.11%, other religions 10.95%, atheists 2.01%
persecution. A 2006 study by researchers at the University of Minnesota involving a poll of 2,000 households in the United States found atheists to be the most distrusted of minorities,
In 1970 atheists (those avowing there is no God) numbered 166 million worldwide; that was almost one-in-twenty—4.5% of the globe’s population. By 2012 atheists’ number is estimated at 137 million. That’s a decline of almost 30 million. Since world population is growing, atheists’ share declined to less than one-in-fifty—under 2% in 2012. Put differently, every 24 hours there are 800 fewer atheists in the world! Atheism is in decline.
Yes, it's more likely that your children will join us. They will walk away from the stupid. Just like so many of us did, once we read the holey buybull. Girls should only learn total obedience.

Seriously teach your little Jewish boys the buybull, not silly songs that aren't in the buybull. Have you ever wondered why the actual buybull is taught after you are hog tied to the dogma?

BTW: Those numbers are seriously skewed, but you already know that.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, "capitalism" mixed with a healthy dose of "christian" morality..
Just as God intended ..
Nope.

Your Jesus? He **hated** capitalism!

Seriously-- there is ONE TIME in your bible, where he interacted with a BUSINESS.

Do you know what the story was?

It was the nice convenient money changers business-- a kind of monetary convenience store.

This was because of the idiotic rules that your god **only** accepted HEBREW money!(I know-- what a loser the Hebrew god was, right?)

Anyhow, a nice CAPITALISM BUSINESS going on, conveniently changing other currency into the "godly" money.

What does your Jesus do?

HE DESTROYS IT!

Clearly, your Jesus HATES capitalism!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>buzz..! incorrect ..
You are only lying to yourself ; a study using dogs to perform some task , when both animals were given bread as a reward they kept doing it , when one was given meat as the reward , the one receiving bread stopped working ..
Ergo , even animals have a sense of justice ..
What a moron you are, here.

You are projecting your own HUMAN MOTIVES onto these dogs.

Idiot.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, 800? That has got to be the lowest amount, for at least the last 5,000 years.

There are about 216,000 people are born everyday, and all are atheist. That adds up to about 77 million people born a year. And since it takes from a child aged 4 to 5 years old to really bind a him/her to any indoctrination, and since only 800 a day are being indoctrinated, that leaves 215,0200 every day who aren't.

That makes about 784,823,000 a year, and over four years time 3,139,292,000 peoplearen't being indoctrinated. I figure that we are at about 350 million ahead of your numbers, for the 800 per. LOL!

And that is just the babies.

On any given day there are over 7 billion people on earth, and out of that 150,000 a day will die. Not one of them will have an afterlife, not one will have earned any reward or punishment to be meted out to the corpse .

Still that 800 people a day, who will be hood winked is sad but with the Internet and the availability of knowledge, that number can only continue to drop.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
"god will make their Mommies and Daddies cook and eat them"
You don't have to be brain damaged to be an atheist but it sure helps.
It is what your god said, that he himself would do. Haven't you read your buybull? He totally owns it, and your little god-bots should know it.

The brain damage isn't in those people who would say "Hell No" to anything, or anyone making them eat their children. But you can't even say, you wouldn't for fear that your god might make you do it. Now that is some serious brain damage.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Belief will soon be the minority position over here.
Dumb posts like Twart's are helping speed this change.

2/3rds of UK not religious.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12799801

Only 44% of 18-24 years olds in the UK believe in god or some spiritual greater power.

Only 12% respect religious leaders.

http://yougov.co.uk/news/2013/06/24/british-y...

This change is happening at the same time as crime and teenage pregnancies continue to fall.
<quoted text>Yes, it's more likely that your children will join us. They will walk away from the stupid. Just like so many of us did, once we read the holey buybull. Girls should only learn total obedience.
Seriously teach your little Jewish boys the buybull, not silly songs that aren't in the buybull. Have you ever wondered why the actual buybull is taught after you are hog tied to the dogma?

Since: Apr 12

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

David Berlinski:

The law of universal gravitation binds the world's far-flung particles into a coherent whole; but the law is itself transcendent. It cannot be given an explanation in material terms.

This is true as well for the equations governing the electromagnetic field, Einstein's field equations for general relativity, and Schrdinger's wave equation in quantum mechanics. The laws of nature by which nature is explained are not themselves a part of nature. No physical theory predicts their existence nor explains their power. They exist beyond space and time; they gain purchase by an act of the imagination and not observation, they are the tantalizing traces in matter of an intelligence that has so far hidden itself in symbols. Efforts to explain the laws of nature in terms of still further laws of nature that explain themselves have been unavailing. They are what they are.

http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

NightSerf wrote:
I have discovered over the years that there is little any of us can say or write that holds up to the ultimate question: "So what?"
..well, if you don't care for your personal welfare ; don't expect anybody else to .

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Nope.
Your Jesus? He **hated** capitalism!
Seriously-- there is ONE TIME in your bible, where he interacted with a BUSINESS.
Do you know what the story was?
It was the nice convenient money changers business-- a kind of monetary convenience store.
This was because of the idiotic rules that your god **only** accepted HEBREW money!(I know-- what a loser the Hebrew god was, right?)
Anyhow, a nice CAPITALISM BUSINESS going on, conveniently changing other currency into the "godly" money.
What does your Jesus do?
HE DESTROYS IT!
Clearly, your Jesus HATES capitalism!
google ,Jesus parables ; talents ..(your'e welcome ; I just taught you something you did not know )

You really do have a foundation of sand ; first you tell "Mikko" how evil capitalism is ....

yet, I ask is there a better system ,and your answer "capitalism" ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Yes, it's more likely that your children will join us. They will walk away from the stupid. Just like so many of us did, once we read the holey buybull. Girls should only learn total obedience.
..what.??.You can't even spell ...so, it must be you who walks around stupid ..

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>google ,Jesus parables ; talents ..(your'e welcome ; I just taught you something you did not know )
You really do have a foundation of sand ; first you tell "Mikko" how evil capitalism is ....
yet, I ask is there a better system ,and your answer "capitalism" ..
You have a problem with reading, now?

I said **regulated** capitalism is the best replacement.

You TeaBaggers seem to think there is only the one...!

What a moron you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,821 - 10,840 of12,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••