Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12665 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10887 Aug 5, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to keep whining like a child, didn't I already say einstein didn't believe in a personal god?
Your pathetic attempt to twist what I said into something ELSE?

Falls flat.

As was your pathetic attempt to DODGE the fact that you LIED about Einstein in your earlier post.

But lying is your stock and trade, isn't it?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10888 Aug 5, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that observation even true? How do you obtain the statistics? I know my church has no shortage of Phds in it.
Piled Higher and Deeper. So what?

I'd bet you money, that many of them are closet atheists.

The world is full of such people--they play the game, to get along, or to gain accolades or other benefits.

Google The Clergy Project: a website dedicated to **atheist** preachers, pastors and other ministers who have lost their faith.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10889 Aug 5, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
But surely schools are only feeding atheist thinking to kids, it is social engineering at work.
LOL!

All kids are natural SKEPTICS.

You have to BEAT that out of them-- which religious brainwashing is very, very VERY good at.

The internet? Is going to sink your ugly religion eventually.

World-wide? According to the most up-to-date surveys? Show a marked DECLINE in godbottery...

Since: Apr 12

San Francisco, CA

#10890 Aug 5, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
Piled Higher and Deeper. So what?
I'd bet you money, that many of them are closet atheists.
The world is full of such people--they play the game, to get along, or to gain accolades or other benefits.
Google The Clergy Project: a website dedicated to **atheist** preachers, pastors and other ministers who have lost their faith.
Oh, you don't have to remind me that, I already talked about that in the past. It is also part of christian prophecy that scoffers will come and people will get distracted from faith... perhaps watching too much porn on internet or becoming an internet potato like you?

Does that make atheism true?

Since: Apr 12

San Francisco, CA

#10891 Aug 5, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
Your pathetic attempt to twist what I said into something ELSE?
Falls flat.
As was your pathetic attempt to DODGE the fact that you LIED about Einstein in your earlier post.
But lying is your stock and trade, isn't it?
oh, it is there for all to see who is the liar here, burying posts with junk doesn't make it go away.

Since: Apr 12

San Francisco, CA

#10892 Aug 5, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
*****bzzzz**** wrong answer.
It's not that ***humans** know or do not know.
It **is** that **any** observer-- in this case your omniscient god-- knows.
That **removes** all uncertainty.
And **poof** the Universe collapses into a singularity.
No more universe-- IF THERE IS AN ALL-KNOWING ANYTHING.
Proof your god is not real.
End of discussion.
Circular isn't it? You can define your own god and put stickers on them, and now a challenge for you:

Are you ready to show us how "Uncertainty Principle" should apply or not apply to god (remember to define the god of your choice)
LCN Llin

United States

#10893 Aug 5, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Circular isn't it? You can define your own god and put stickers on them, and now a challenge for you:
Are you ready to show us how "Uncertainty Principle" should apply or not apply to god (remember to define the god of your choice)
Bob does not provide documentation, evidence or sources.
You must accept his brand of whatever-it-is-atheism on faith. ;-)
Amusing

Since: Apr 12

San Francisco, CA

#10894 Aug 5, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
Bob does not provide documentation, evidence or sources.
You must accept his brand of whatever-it-is-atheism on faith. ;-)
Amusing
I noticed that... I debated many atheists, he's the only one who is both a bully and a whiner in one body, kind of special and cute... we should probably treat him with love and gentle protection.
Thinking

Royston, UK

#10895 Aug 5, 2013
Every claim you make must now include evidence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religiosity_and_...
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have no links or examples to offer
we must regard this as a "self evident truth", which we must accept on the basis of Faith?
Thinking

Royston, UK

#10896 Aug 5, 2013
Sources?
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob does not provide documentation, evidence or sources.
You must accept his brand of whatever-it-is-atheism on faith. ;-)
Amusing

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#10897 Aug 5, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
All kids are natural SKEPTICS.
You have to BEAT that out of them-- which religious brainwashing is very, very VERY good at.
The internet? Is going to sink your ugly religion eventually.
World-wide? According to the most up-to-date surveys? Show a marked DECLINE in godbottery...
godbottery

appropriated unceremoniously

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#10898 Aug 5, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you don't have to remind me that, I already talked about that in the past. It is also part of christian prophecy that scoffers will come and people will get distracted from faith... perhaps watching too much porn on internet or becoming an internet potato like you?
Does that make atheism true?
when they invented your god, they knew that eventually, they would get caught
LCN Llin

United States

#10899 Aug 5, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Sources?
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/bobofquan...
LOL
LCN Llin

United States

#10900 Aug 5, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
All kids are natural SKEPTICS.
You have to BEAT that out of them-- which religious brainwashing is very, very VERY good at.
The internet? Is going to sink your ugly religion eventually.
World-wide? According to the most up-to-date surveys? Show a marked DECLINE in godbottery...
"With all due respect, that's a bunch of malarkey" - Vice President Joe Biden

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10901 Aug 5, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you don't have to remind me that, I already talked about that in the past. It is also part of christian prophecy that scoffers will come and people will get distracted from faith... perhaps watching too much porn on internet or becoming an internet potato like you?

Does that make atheism true?
Atheism does not have prophets, stupid.

Atheism is simply no faith-- at all-- in gods.

That's it.

But of course your "prophets" would predict that most folk would think it was stupid-- because it IS STUPID.

Thanks for playing.

And you hate is showing. Again.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10902 Aug 5, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, it is there for all to see who is the liar here, burying posts with junk doesn't make it go away.
Yes it was-- you lied.

It's what you do, apart from your hate, of course.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10903 Aug 5, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Circular isn't it? You can define your own god and put stickers on them, and now a challenge for you:

Are you ready to show us how "Uncertainty Principle" should apply or not apply to god (remember to define the god of your choice)
Nope. By definition gods are omniscient.

That means "all knowing" since you appear to be quite stupid.

An all knowing god cannot exist in a Quantum Mechanical universe-- ours.

Since our universe exists? Your "all knowing" god cannot.

Period.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10904 Aug 5, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that... I debated many atheists, he's the only one who is both a bully and a whiner in one body, kind of special and cute... we should probably treat him with love and gentle protection.
All take your patronizing tone as an admission you lost.

Progress!

You cannot explain how an "all knowing" deity can exist in a quantum mechanical universe.

Since: Apr 12

San Francisco, CA

#10905 Aug 6, 2013
boring looping vinyl record

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10906 Aug 6, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
boring looping vinyl record
... yes... yes you are.

Very astute of you, to compare your bronze-age mythology with an old, disused media delivery system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism is a mental illness 5 min Reason Personified 4
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 7 min Into The Night 43,186
Good arguments against Christianity 2 hr Thinking 188
A Universe from Nothing? 2 hr Richardfs 495
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Aerobatty 256,550
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 4 hr Eagle 12 21,122
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 4 hr Thinking 3,843
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 5 hr Patrick 18,501
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 6 hr Thinking 5,688
More from around the web